Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,591 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

School wahala - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School wahala (378 Views)

“wahala For Student Wey No Get Business O” – Nigerian Student Proudly Shows Off / Jamb Wahala !!!! / Please Guys How Do I Go About Solving Excess Credit Unit Load Wahala??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School wahala by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 16, 2022
... and the payment for acceptance fee is closing in two days time.
I just uploaded my waec results to jamb caps last week Thursday.. what do I do guys?
Re: School wahala by qwertyboss(m): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2022
brightmorningst:
I just uploaded my waec results to jamb caps last week Thursday.. what do I do guys?
Is school that is giving admissions not jamb
Re: School wahala by HarlequinLekex: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2022
brightmorningst:
How did u know ur school has given u admission?
Re: School wahala by LordIsaac(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2022
You will do "regularisation" later; for now, proceed with all school registration.
Re: School wahala by HarlequinLekex: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2022
I have accepted admission on my jamb caps I went to the school website to do same thing, only for the website to keep telling me "Oops...You are yet to be admitted'
LordIsaac:
You will do "regularisation" later; for now, proceed with all school registration.
What should I do?
Re: School wahala by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2022
LordIsaac:
School said I should upload my result on CAPS first, which I did last week... I'm to accept the admission on jamb caps before I'll be allow to process acceptance fee payment on the school portal.

but jamb is yet to gimme admission.
Re: School wahala by LordIsaac(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I have accepted admission on my jamb caps I went to the school website to do same thing, only for the website to keep telling me "Oops...You are yet to be admitted' What should I do?
Please proceed to the nearest Jamb office close to you, you will be advised accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations On Completion Of Your ICAN November 2022 Diet Exams / Secrets To Studying For LONG Hours Without Sleeping / Matigari By Ngugi Wa Thiong'o - Characters Analysis And Characterization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.