Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations (8673 Views)

Nigerian Guild Of Editors Hold Town Hall Meeting Ahead of 2023 General Election / Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets Nigerian Girls That Won World Largest Tech Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by BaddestQueen(f): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Alhaji Atiku
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by onomeabuja: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:
For God so loved the world that he gave us Omoluabi Ahmed Obi, and that whoever votes for him shall not fail but have a successful life.
U are very very stupid!!!
U are mad for re-designing d scripture in d HOLY BIBLE...
idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by AfonjaEmir: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
Atiku meets the Press and discusses
Peter Obi meets the Press and discusses!!
Kwankwaso meets the Press and discusses

Thiefnubuu dodges press interviews...and his demented, paid to be foolish zombies and urchins will be discussing other candidates!

How can you own

The Nation Newspaper
TVC
....and these medium, have not granted you an interview, so that people can even see your plans for the people you hope to govern??

Any supporter of thiefnubuu is A BIGOTED miscreant!!...spits!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by Citytalk: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by JoeNL22(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

idiot!!!
Bro calm down......na harm is done here. Just spreading the word!
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by JoeNL22(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

idiot!!!
Are u are OBIDIENT?
Because if you are an urchins, you will have a problem with the message. But if not.....then God bless you exceedingly. Amen
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by ogatboy(m): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why we no dey see who Atiku they always talk to. Lol even in US, we did not see who he is talking to. Abi na photo ops again?
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by Almaigaa: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

On ur mandate i stand sir!

You are a Patriotic Nigerian, who wants the best for this great Country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by onomeabuja: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

Are u are OBIDIENT?
Because if you are an urchins, you will have a problem with the message. But if not.....then God bless you exceedingly. Amen
I'm not OBIDIENT & I WILL NEVER BE!
some people spew trash from their mouth.. Just because of nonsense likes & share abi na act of foolishness i don't even know.
If we must post on topics, we shouldn't twist d bible or Koran bcoz it will amount to blasphemy!!!
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by JoeNL22(m): 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
onomeabuja:

I'm not OBIDIENT & I WILL NEVER BE!
some people spew trash from their mouth.. Just because of nonsense likes & share abi na act of foolishness i don't even know.
If we must post on topics, we shouldn't twist d bible or Koran bcoz it will amount to blasphemy!!!
I thought has much.......an urchins go get problem with the message.
You can close your eyes if the message is painfully hurting you..... . grin grin
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by millionaireman: 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I don't know what atiku is doing wrong that he's getting far less media traction

It's always Peter Obi and Tinubu supporters everywhere slugging it out

If not for some conservative voters in core north, Atiku may not be in top 5 of this election

He had way more tractions in 2019 election compare to now

I'm even now pitting him,

Nairaland thread about him barely pass 2 to 3 pages
No saner Nigerian will have another Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku Abubakar, succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim, President Buhari, in contemporary Nigeria. That's why few people go to read anything about Atiku.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by buckeyemedia: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Just like that, you have abandoned Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by buckeyemedia: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
millionaireman:

No saner Nigerian will have another Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku Abubakar, succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim, President Buhari, in contemporary Nigeria. That's why few people go to read anything about Atiku.
True talk, the alternative is Yoruba Muslim & Kanuri Muslim ticket.

Bet your last Naira, this is the winning ticket.
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Serial contestant.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Atiku is NOT a serious Presidential Candidate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Northerners must be cut to sizes in 2023.
Power must shift away from the North

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
True talk, the alternative is Yoruba Muslim & Kanuri Muslim ticket.

Bet your last Naira, this is the winning ticket.
Kpele. Tinubu defeat is imminent
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by asanausana91: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Just like that, you have abandoned Peter Obi?
I hate liars.
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by EmekaA125(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
I hate liars.
I hate drug barons and demented old fellows.
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by buckeyemedia: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

I know I saw the headline today where Reno Omokri said anyone underestimating Bola Tinubu is senseless?

I am sure your oblivious self came across it also?
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by buckeyemedia: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

Indeed.

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by buckeyemedia: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
I hate liars.
Just like the Radio Peter Obi?
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by asanausana91: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
EmekaA125:

God bless Atiku the in-coming president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Change the change rescue nigeria and rebuild nigeria inshallahu atiku abubakar will make and succeed the 2023 election by God grace

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by Rainstormer: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Atiku Meets Nigerian Guild Of Editors And Other Media Organisations by Sufyaan003(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
God bless atiku abubakar wazirin adamawa
He is prepared and Atiku is coming 2023 insha Allah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Asks Ekiti Residents To Collect Their PVCs / Where Is Alj Harem? / Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.