Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji (27882 Views)

Running Mate: You’re A Betrayer Of Highest Order, Edwin Clark, Attack Okowa / Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Kagd10: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

What are you even saying? Liar Muhammed is what? Falt headed OSU bastard, right? Dino Melaye is what? Your mummy's Hausa sugar daddy?

Du.mb skull computer village petty thief.

Osu miscreantt, you've been previously fished out as non Yoruba by me. Have your duuumb skull forgotten that?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Gboom: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2022
Average Igbo man believes it is their turn to have a shot at presidency and now see Obi as an opportunity to get it. It is not they do not know that he is not competent but as long as Igbo man is at the top in Aso rock they will be okay with it.

Mind you, this applies to all major tribes in Nigeria. If you look closely to our political terrain, you will find out men of questionable character is always at the top

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Roboto11: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
I thought the Igbos always claimed to be "Republicans".

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Herbiodun09: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
So its a problem for an igbo man to be against another?

While there are there tricking you to look beyond tribal lines and vote obi.

While they are playing the religious card to say dont vote muslim muslim ticket.

Yoruba ronu oooo!!!

Anyways Atiku is coming
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by ogwumgbe: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2022
festacman:
Gov. Charles Soludo is the only APGA governor and technically the leader of APGA. Now, APGA has candidates across the constituencies in Anambra State for 2023 elections and they stand the risk of being upstaged by Labour Party unless an aggressive campaign is done led by the APGA leader.

Don't forget that 4 AD governors (Segun Osoba of Ogun State, Lam Adesina of Oyo State; Bisi Akande of Osun State; Adeniyi Adebayo of Ekiti State; and Adebayo Adefarati of Ondo State) in SW lost their seats because they were on the fence as a way of allowing Obasanjo a lee way to get required votes. Yes, Obasanjo won along with PDP governorship candidates while the 'helpful' sitting AD governors became jobless, leaving Gov. Tinubu of Lagos as 'king of the jungle'. History is full of lessons.

Gov. Soludo committed no offense in protecting his interest and that of the party that gave him platform to become governor.

Lastly, it must be said that Prof. Charles Soludo has always had first class brain even from his days as Senior Prefect in Uga Boys High School. So, I am sure he worked for his professorship and still working to uphold it. Professorship is earned not gifted. Prof. Osuji is merely being emotional.

Bro your analysis is faulty, Anambra State has always been APGA State at the State level and any other party at the national level, there's no way labor party can override APGA in Anambra, so his fears are meaningless, . He understands this fact but I believe that he has been habouring grudges against Peter Obi. He acts like a man whose wife was bleeped by Peter Obi, I didn't say so, but just guessing what could lead to this level of bitterness against Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by oneclickng: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2022
dplordx:
Truly, a mob has no brain.

Today, there are millions of Yorubas, old and young who have endorsed Peter Obi and Atiku, two men who had contributed ABSOLUTELY nothing meaningful into their existence or to their region -- people like Mr. Macaroni, Pa Adebanjo, Obasanjo, Bishop Oyedepo and there likes. They are not declared the enemies of Yoruba.

I cant just fanthom, how an entire tribe became so warped in tribalism, that the only response to any form of opposition: thief, criminal, kill him, kill him and kill him. Now after 2023, after Peter had woefully pander away the political bargaining chips of the Ibos, and come a distant 4th of 5th, they will start showing BIAFLA up and down --- LEFLENDUM -- SIT AT HOME.

All the best!
Mugu! Did they insult Pablo EscoBAT? They endorsed their preferred candidates without necessarily insulting and tarnishing the person's image.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Osu miscreantt, you've been previously fished out as non Yoruba by me. Have your duuumb skull forgotten that?

Fished out as non Yoruba? So how does non-yoruba-ness even an insult? LMAO grin grin

People dey hustle for Canadian and American citizenship, this Oro and masquerade worshipper and thief from Ikorodu-inside wants to insult people for being non-yoruba?

Kai. I will finish you on this forum. grin Answer, you don jam wetin pass you.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Peterobiisathie(f): 11:43am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
No sane Igbo man should worry much because karma 'll simply do the job.Ike Ekweremadu, Ejike Mbaka, Dave Umahi all took on Peter Obi but[i] they all went down[/i]. There is something divine about Peter Obi political journey this time around except divinity says otherwise.
I thank God that I am not ibo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Kagd10: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Fished out as non Yoruba? So how does been a non-yoruba even an insult? LMAO grin grin

People dey hustle for Canadian and American citizenship, this Oro and masquerading worshipping thief from Ikorodu wants to insult people for being non-yoruba?

Kai. I will finish you on this forum. grin Answer, you don jam wetin pass you.

Then why are you claiming what you're not then? Osu miscreantt.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by daygee12: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:
tongue

There's no one that criticise Peter Obi and go free.

Ask Father Mbaka.

The same fate await Soludo tongue

So should we now say Pa Adebanjo of Leader has betrayed Yoruba or Bode George that is speaking ill of Tinubu? Igbos should try and learn Politics from the Yorubas
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by MyExpression(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2022
fredoooooo:
Why una wan ment because prof soludo said the truth ?
Soludo a professor said him tu lie is incompetent .
We've being asking you people to show us what obi has done since day one , all you keep doing is to talk and rant. Go and verify bla bla bal.
Now verification comes from prof soludo , you're now foaming for mouth ..
Oga you and ya lying machine(obi) should take another advice from ya mad man at upper iweka road again, we're fed up of ya stooopeedyties... grin cheesy grin grin grin

Hahhahahahahhahah

I like your creativity.

Hediot...!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Acidosis(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Then why are you claiming what you're not then? Osu miscreantt.

I will claim whatever I want when I want and your thieving and drug-trading self will only cry and cry more until I ruin you completely.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Kagd10: 11:47am On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

I will claim whatever I want when I want and your thieving and drug-trading self will only cry and cry more until I ruin you completely.

Osu miscreantt, you only show that you're a liar and patheticcc
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by alizma: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2022
quentin06:

Why are you bringing yoruba into this? What has soludo done for you? Did he buy you data to post your hate and frustration?
I just ask a simple question, if you have answer to it just go straight to the point.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by omonnakoda: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
AntiWailer:

The problem with Soludo's statement is not that he lied.

Everything SOLUDO said was the absolute TRUTH.

It was the time, motive and how it is percieved to hurt PO's ambition.
That means Obi's ambition is weak
Why not apply that same argument to Obasanjo who is supporting him

Do you think others are stupid

Soludo is not in the same party with Obi so why question his motive?
But you do not question the motives of Non Igbos supporting Obi
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by festacman(m): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Bro your analysis is faulty, Anambra State has always been APGA State at the State level and any other party at the national level, there's no way labor party can override APGA in Anambra, so his fears are meaningless, . He understands this fact but I believe that he has been habouring grudges against Peter Obi. He acts like a man whose wife was bleeped by Peter Obi, I didn't say so, but just guessing what could lead to this level of bitterness against Peter Obi

Historically, Peter Obi and Soludo have never worked together but they have always belonged to opposing political camps. In the just concluded Anambra State election, Peter Obi supported Val Ozigbo against Soludo. So, tell me what has changed.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Acidosis(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Osu miscreantt, you only show that you're a liar and patheticcc

Yes, I lie. But I have enough to pocket your brain and ensure that you run aimlessly like a wayward pig, defending my lies, my unknown age, my mysterious education, job and drug history in Chicago.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by zelnababa(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
cry cry tribe, many yorubas re aganist ASIWAJU eg Bode George, Adebanjo, but no yorubas cut their head ooo, make una leave PROF. Soludo alone na him oppinion.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by omonnakoda: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
daygee12:

So should we now say Pa Adebanjo of Leader has betrayed Yoruba or Bode George that is speaking ill of Tinubu? Igbos should try and learn Politics from the Yorubas
To be fair Tinubu's supporters say such things the main difference is that it appears most Igbos think one way and Ohanaeze is not left out
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by bizzibodi(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo should lesson from others...mbaka went against Obi he was banned from adoration ground,Wike went against PO he was betrayed by Tambuwal & frustrated by Atiku, ekweremadu slandered Obi he was disgrace,locked up in uk,ihedioha spoke against he was ostracized,forced to apologise.....who d gods want to kill they first made mad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by festacman(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
jaxxy:

u don't even know what yre talking about. So makinde and wike supporting tinubu or Peter obi dont know what they doing right?? or they are not worried about apc upstaging them in their respective states??

History is good a teacher, bro. But, being a good student of history is a personal decision. By the way, Tinubu is supporting Wike against Amaechi in Rivers State.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by VULCAN(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2022
This is the product of a renowned urchin.

Having a first class brain does not insulate one self from stupidity.

Professors that impregnate their housemaids are they not first class brains?

That you failed to comprehend what Osuji said and did not say shows the level of your intellect.

Osuji said that Soludo got to where he did not because he was a first class brain but because his kinsmen rooted for him.

Who told you that Yoruba, SS and Middle belt didnt have a first class brain to be CBN Gov back then?

festacman:
Gov. Charles Soludo is the only APGA governor and technically the leader of APGA. Now, APGA has candidates across the constituencies in Anambra State for 2023 elections and they stand the risk of being upstaged by Labour Party unless an aggressive campaign is done led by the APGA leader.

Don't forget that 4 AD governors (Segun Osoba of Ogun State, Lam Adesina of Oyo State; Bisi Akande of Osun State; Adeniyi Adebayo of Ekiti State; and Adebayo Adefarati of Ondo State) in SW lost their seats because they were on the fence as a way of allowing Obasanjo a lee way to get required votes. Yes, Obasanjo won along with PDP governorship candidates while the 'helpful' sitting AD governors became jobless, leaving Gov. Tinubu of Lagos as 'king of the jungle'. History is full of lessons.

Gov. Soludo committed no offense in protecting his interest and that of the party that gave him platform to become governor.

Lastly, it must be said that Prof. Charles Soludo has always had first class brain even from his days as Senior Prefect in Uga Boys High School. So, I am sure he worked for his professorship and still working to uphold it. Professorship is earned not gifted. Prof. Osuji is merely being emotional.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by concho(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Buliwyf:
These clowns. They want other tribes to support Peter Obi and praise them for speaking against their own people running. But they don't want any Igbo to do the same thing to Peter Obi. Just hear this dumb professor. He is saying all the Yoruba and Fulani people supporting Obi are fools and betrayers of their own people. Let that sink in.

They keep screaming that Obi is not an Igbo or IPOB project but as soon as any Igbo speak against Obi he is branded a saboteur and threatened left, right and center. The same browbeating tactics employed by IPOB.

Right now I don't care who anyone votes for in this election as long as it is not Peter Obi. I will spend the rest of my waking breath campaigning against him from now on. These clowns have to learn wisdom and tact in making statements and decisions

This is what Obi's campaign has been reduced to. No one can speak against him anymore. And he isn't even the president yet. Later they will be asking why other Igbo-speaking minorities don't want to be associated with them. Just look at caveman thinking from a professor.

Soludo has a right to support whomever. Shame on the present crop of Igbo leadership.
Just vote your conscience . You won’t rise by dragging anyone down . Don’t make me suffer another 8 years because of ethnic differences or what someone has said

Please bro, I take God or anything you worship beg you . Forgive the man for the sake of my unborn kids . Suffer don tire me I swear
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2022
Soludo is a narcissist
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Kagd10: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2022
Acidosis:

Yes, I lie. But I have enough to pocket your brain and ensure that you run aimlessly like a wayward pig, defending my lies, my unknown age, my mysterious education, job and drug history in Chicago.

You're patheticcc and you continue to display it. You would soon kpai like your Hateful ancestors who hated others unwarranted. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Shikini: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
Envy is killing Soludo
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by festacman(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2022
VULCAN:
This is the product of a renowned urchin.

Having a first class brain does not insulate one self from stupidity.

Professors that impregnate their housemaids are they not first class brains?

That you failed to comprehend what Osuji said and did not say shows the level of your intellect.

Osuji said that Soludo got to where he did not because he was a first class brain but because his kinsmen rooted for him.

Who told you that Yoruba, SS and Middle belt didnt have a first class brain to be CBN Gov back then?

Soludo is an world famous intellectual. It's a gift from God. There is nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2022
Obi should concentrate on fixing his reputation at home first not dragging power with Tinubu and Atiku. Anyway, I will only vote PDAPC
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
festacman:

History is good a teacher, bro. But, being a good student of history is a personal decision. By the way, Tinubu is supporting Wike against Amaechi in Rivers State.

ohh so tinubu is nit even supporting his own party candidates bt u want/expect Soludo to support all apga candidates and not peter obi?? undecided

we already said this is about interest and not party loyalty. lol
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by sayso: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1504148-peter-obi-soludo-a-betrayer-igbo-nation-prof-osuji/

Prof Osuji, no human being gets to where he or she is without help from other. So shut the Bleep up.
Prof Soludo has proven that IBO's do not know his to play national politics by your action.
Re: Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji by observanc1: 11:58am On Nov 16, 2022
Roboto11:
Igbos and tribalism.

Chai!
which one is tribalism? are all the characters in the news involved not of the same tribe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Billboard Burnt In Abuja After Poll Shift / Saraki In Maiduguri, To Visit IDP Camps (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: Blackout In Court (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.