Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Holiday In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Holiday In Dubai (1438 Views)

Nigerian Man Under Trial In Dubai For Beating Up An Indian / Instant Photos Of My Christmas Holiday In Latvia / Where Can I Buy Gold In Dubai? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday In Dubai by bigspif(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2006
Please im interested in going to Dubai for holiday who can give me advice and direction, such as affordable place to stay, visa, airline and places with the best bargain.
Re: Holiday In Dubai by jesusfreak(f): 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2008
Travel to DUBAI

Join us on a trip to the Home of Modern Development, DUBAI

Date: Thursday 24th July – Monday 28th July 2008

Cost: N175, 000.00

(This covers Visas, Travel, and Accommodation)

Accommodation is a 4 Star hotel by the beach, bed and breakfast

Experience the chance to network with young and upwardly mobile professioanls like yourself and:

   Visit Emirates Mall,
   Museum
   Zoo
   Beach
   Desert Safari
   Shop at Dubai Emirates Mall and Dierra and a chance for persaonal development training with a well known speaker!

Organized by DEVELOPMENT REPORT MAGAZINE

www.developmentreport.org/dubai.php

For enquiries, call : 08084746972 | 08026335686
: To qualify for this trip, you have to be 24years and above.

this is no fluke, its fr real!
Re: Holiday In Dubai by adamsy07: 10:11am On Aug 08, 2008
@BIG SPIF,
Please im interested in going to Dubai for holiday who can give me advice and direction, such as affordable place to stay, visa, airline and places with the best bargain.
I CAN HELP YOU AS I RUN A TOURISM/CARGO AND REAL ESTATE COMPANY HERE IN DUBAI,
CALL+971508669875

(1) (Reply)

British Airways Reputation in Tatters: now named 'Worst European Airline' / Cheap Flight Ticket To Berlin, Germany / The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.