Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole (32611 Views)

Ighodalo to Shaibu: I had no involvement in your removal as Deputy-Gov / National Assembly Are Not Children You Can Dictate To, PDP Tells Oshiomhole / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2022
casppyjay:
from ur repetition one can easily see u are impervious to learning or lack the ability to discern.. I won’t allow u drag me down to ur level u are a pathetic sick fellow and even exhibits symptoms of cognitive defects..

Why the emotional outburst? What's the problem? From your words, are you trying to tell me how you perceive yourself and how you actually feel about yourself? Can you explain how your aggression correlates with my comment that you responded to?
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by ebhaleleme51490: 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
One thing about Wike is thatOnce you become the enemy to his enemy or enemies he will automatically make you his friend. He likes looking for the enemies to his enemies.One thing about Wike is thatOnce you become the enemy to his enemy or enemies he will automatically make you his friend. He likes looking for the enemies to his enemies....
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Mryacks: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike just preparing soft landings everywhere for himself after May 2023.

He doesn't know which one of Atiku, Obi and Tinubu will win;
so he is staying with PDP, toasting APC people while romancing Obi and his people.

Las Las Rivers money keeps suffering. How much does it cost to host all these carnivals in the name of projects commissioning.?

One would think that all the monetary problems in Rivers state have been taken care of whereas the state is filled to the brim with very very very impoverished indigenes.

The most sensible analysis I have read....!

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by shimolv: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Myself2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Oh please.spare me that Wike rubbish

Wike : Such a narcissistic fellow always seeking for attention. Is there anybody that Wike previously worked with that he hasn't fought ?

Never knew he was this toxic. At the end of the day, he would have seriously damaged his own reputation" and public perception such thag no one will be willing to work with him, even the APC he is cavorting with currently should Tinubu win the elections

Atiku should keep ignoring him, let Wike keep ranting, breaking plates and running around the place like a chicken whose head has been.cut off, thd more he is ignored the more "it will pain him", honestly let him go to blazes
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by RichAbujaGuy: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gov Wike has enough brains and good sense for two men. wink
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by itsene: 4:06am On Nov 17, 2022
saferoom:
And so what? Even APC members celebrated his removal
Indeed, those who were against direct primaries, who wanted their cousins, in-laws, associates to succeed them and those who wanted a guarantee of. second term. Yes those people didn't want to see Oshiomole 's face at all.
Obaseki, Amosun,Okorocha,Yari etc.
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by tesppidd: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2022
Mryacks:

The most sensible analysis I have read....!
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Polls: Prophets Of Doom Must Apologise To Nigerians – Mark / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrves Osun For Labor Party Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.