Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole (32608 Views)

Ighodalo to Shaibu: I had no involvement in your removal as Deputy-Gov / National Assembly Are Not Children You Can Dictate To, PDP Tells Oshiomhole / What Would End APC Crisis – Dogara Tells Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Shampoo77: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike is a frustrated goon, shame on him, Tinubu and Atiku
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by JerryJJZ(m): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Very poor video editor. Why will you be the one talking throughout. You should have allowed us here Oshio-Baba's voice while he speaks. Unimpressive!
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by JoeNL22(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son Jesus and not Peter Obi. play your politics and stop twisting the words in the bible to suit yourself. its folks like you that muslims like to behead or stone to death for being stupid and toying with peoples religion.
For promotional purposes only. No harm intended. Remain blessed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Jalaw: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
This Wike is becoming childish and annoying.
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

For promotional purposes only. No harm intended. Remain blessed

There's no basis for it and there's every harm intended. Am sure someone has previously corrected you but you choose to continue in your blasphemy. Cant you promote peter obi without defaming the bible?

3 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by TheOgaBoss: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
saferoom:
And so what? Even APC members celebrated his removal
apc govs orchestrated his romoval, just as wike orchestr5the removal of the last 2 pdp chairmen.

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by alimiadedayo1: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
tesppidd:
Wike just preparing soft landings everywhere for himself after May 2023.

He doesn't know which one of Atiku, Obi and Tinubu will win;
so he is staying with PDP, toasting APC people while romancing Obi and his people.

Las Las Rivers money keeps suffering. How much does it cost to host all these carnivals in the name of projects commissioning.?

One would think that all the monetary problems in Rivers state have been taken care of whereas the state is filled to the brim with very very very impoverished indigenes.
keep Peter obi out of the winner is between Atiku and Tinubu tell me how can Peter obi win this election I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by JoeNL22(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

There's no basis for it and there's every harm intended. Am sure someone has previously corrected you but you choose to continue in your blasphemy. Cant you promote peter obi without defaming the bible?
I am not defaming the bible in any way. It's the generality and the acceptance of the scripture is what I used to market the candidate. In marketing its called Influential marketing/herd mentality, meaning using what is popular and generally accepted to promote goods and services. You can also use sex to promote your products. Check picture below

1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by alimiadedayo1: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son Jesus and not Peter Obi. play your politics and stop twisting the words in the bible to suit yourself. its folks like you that muslims like to behead or stone to death for being stupid and toying with peoples religion.
thos guy does not know the meaning of what he is saying comparing peter obi and jesus infact this obididiots obituarist are mad people

2 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Mirasteel: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike talks too much abeg.
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by JoeNL22(m): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
wonder233:
This is blasphemous biko.
For Promotional purposes only
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by ufuosman(m): 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
I fear who no fear politicians
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Illegal1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Wike the jagaban of pdp....

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

I am not defaming the bible in any way. It's the generality and the acceptance of the scripture is what I used to market the candidate. In marketing its called Influential marketing/herd mentality, meaning using what is popular and generally accepted to promote goods and services. You can also use sex to promote your products. Check picture below

Offpoint. if you want to use sex to promote peter obi that's your problem. John 3:16 has nothing to do with peter obi and you have no basis or justification for using it promote peter obi by removing the name of Jesus and replacing it with Peter obis name. You are outrightly defaming the Bible. You can as well replace Mohammed's name with obis name in the Koran because you want to appeal to Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
JoeNL22:

For Promotional purposes only

Interesting. So your blasphemy is for promotional purposes.
It is blasphemous, pure and simple

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Illegal1(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

no mind dat guy,he dey twist bible bcus of person wen no go even win 2 state

3 Likes

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Benwallt(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
abdurrahmankas:
I just pity ordinary Nigerians like me who inherit enemies from their political masters….

If you watched the live inauguration today, you’d be sad for Nigerian citizens who think, these politicians actually sends your daddy!!…
same with Atiku meeting Tinubu at the airport. Both sat comfortably, conversed, shook hands, hugged each other and I was like these are the people we wanna dagger, disembowelled ourselves for. I retired, not me. Tufiakwa. It is not worth it at all
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by casppyjay: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

shutup plssssssss! U are d mentally skewed one here a sound mind would av no problem with his illustrations … u are just an unstable sad human hence ur mental and social deficits
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by Rainstormer: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hmmm

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
casppyjay:
shutup plssssssss! U are d mentally skewed one here a sound mind would av no problem with his illustrations … u are just an unstable sad human hence ur mental and social deficits

Why the emotional outburst? What's the problem? From your words, are you trying to tell me how you perceive yourself and how you actually feel about yourself? Can you explain how your aggression correlates with my comment that you responded to?
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by asanausana91: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
When I see some idiots trying to kill Soludo because of Peter Obi, I laughed.
Peter Obi and Soludo will eat and drink together, Peter Obi daughter will marry Soludo son. Yet some fools that don't have food to eat are busy attacking Soludo.
Emotion has never and will never win an election.

1 Like

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by forayfleo(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
hapsattaddawus:
Playing on the sensibility of the vulnerable poor masses. People should not die on their matter. They become enemy whenever their interest did not aligned.
talk about the commissioning biko

1 Share

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by EvohCJ: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
Unstable as the waters
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by EvohCJ: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Really unstable as the waters
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by casppyjay: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why the emotional outburst? What's the problem? From your words, are you trying to tell me how you perceive yourself and how you actually feel about yourself? Can you explain how your aggression correlates with my comment that you responded to?
the joke is on u .. cover ur face in shame Jesus of oyingbo.. craze man wan disguise..
Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by CheapHomes1: 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
casppyjay:
the joke is on u .. cover ur face in shame Jesus of oyingbo.. craze man wan disguise..

You haven't answered my questions.

Re: We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole by casppyjay: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

from ur repetition one can easily see u are impervious to learning or lack the ability to discern.. I won’t allow u drag me down to ur level u are a pathetic sick fellow and even exhibits symptoms of cognitive defects..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To Proscription Of Shi'ite (IMN) / Chong Dinh Hue Asks APC To Allow Vietnam Import Rice Into Nigeria / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.