Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture (4220 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by iskilayodele: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Who can assist me on how to send money to Nairobi , Kenya?

Foreign transfer is out of bond in Nigeria

Help!!
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by Royalagro: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
iskilayodele:

Help!!

I can help you, message me
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by servicom101(m): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2023
iskilayodele:

Help!!

I can be of help... I can receive funds in Nigeria and pay KEs to your contact in Kenya via Mpesa

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by greenie77: 9:39pm On Jan 21
easy94:

Do you based in Kenya?

Anything relating to Kenya, you can ask me...money transfer inclusive.
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by violam: 12:37am On Jan 22
servicom101:

I can be of help... I can receive funds in Nigeria and pay KEs to your contact in Kenya via Mpesa

How do I contact you? I need KES to pay you in Naira a well. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by violam: 12:38am On Jan 22
greenie77:

Anything relating to Kenya, you can ask me...money transfer inclusive.

I need KES to Naira transfer. How do I reach you
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by greenie77: 12:09pm On Jan 22
violam:

I need KES to Naira transfer. How do I reach your

WhatsApp +254716440986
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by servicom101(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23
violam:

How do I contact you? I need KES to pay you in Naira a well. Thanks
Message me on telegram /Servicom101
Re: Relocating To Kenya Next Month For Greener Pasture by servicom101(m): 7:35am On Feb 24
violam:

I need KES to Naira transfer. How do I reach you
How much kes do you need

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s No Work In UK” – Lady Expresses Regret After Relocating For Greener Past / My Road Trip From Lagos To Asaba / Pregnant Lady Refuses To Sit Beside A Dirty Boy In A Bus, See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.