Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

"Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels (3766 Views)

Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road / Two Ladies Spotted Wearing A Condom-like Dress Will Confuse You - Photo / This Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Make You Drool - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by CrisNews: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2022

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by godofuck231: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Whoree mum has put little Nikki minage in training out already, where is the father

5 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by wiseone28: 9:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by ObalendeCMS: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
That’s what they are created for.

2 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Baitullah: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
I always appreciate the fact that I wasn't born into these bleeped up Western countries where women are given absolute power over children

3 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
godofuck231:
Whoree mum has put little Nikki minage in training out already, where is the father
Are you seeing any pictures other than the ones posted? I can't seem to fathom how a wig and pair of heels would sum the mum up as a Who.re ? Or that she's training her kid as one?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Magnoliaa(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
godofuck231:

YOU'RE VERY ST*PID.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Magnoliaa(f): 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Godddd, you Nairalanders are sad people!

Very sad and bitter, frustrated people with stunted mentalities.

Jesus.

You people never wore your parents' clothes and played make-believe? Abi you never stuffed your boobs with papers just to appear like a grown woman? You didn't climb trees and acted Boss and shit?

Damn.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Baitullah:
I always appreciate the fact that I wasn't born into these bleeped up Western countries where women are given absolute power over children
Yet their children, almost 8 out of 10 times turn out much better than yours in Nigeria? undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2022
Baitullah:
If this is all you can up with, I am sorry to announce to you that even the shared parenting and community upbringing you enjoyed in African countries made no difference.

You are still as daft as daft can get!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Baitullah: 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Persephone1:
If this is all you can up with, I am sorry to announce to you that even the shared parenting and community upbringing you enjoyed in African countries made no difference.

You are still as daft as daft can get!
You don't have to be sorry for pointing out your opinion; this is social media.

2 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Baitullah:
You don't have to be sorry for pointing out your opinion; this is social media.
Noted.

You are daft .

4 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Baitullah: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Persephone1:
Noted.

You are daft .
You seem to want a prolonged convo tonight; hence your repetitive adjective. Let me give you sec of my time.

Here's the transparent message: I believe her mother/a woman dressed her up in a bitched outfit, took the photo and shared it with the world, which of course is morally wrong.

And hey, It's not okay to feel hurt by others perspectives. Don't take this to your heart brah. Peace!

3 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Baitullah:
You seem to want a prolonged convo tonight; hence your repetitive adjective. Let me give you sec of my time.

Here's the transparent message: I believe her mother/a woman dressed her up in a bitched outfit, took the photo and shared it with the world, which of course is morally wrong.

And hey, It's not okay to feel hurt by others perspectives. Don't take this to your heart brah. Peace!

Lol.. you seem to be an overly uptight being though not temperamental. You want me to type in plain , I did. Have i done any wrong? cheesy grin

Arrrrrrgghhhhhh bitched outfit? Are you a Muslim? Wig and heels doesn't make one a bitch. Are you saying anyone who posts pictures on internet is morally bereft? Really? grin

You know what, I don't need your time. It's unproductive! Kindly ignore please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by godofuck231: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Magnoliaa:

YOU'RE VERY ST*PID.
oh sorry are the mum ? Oh what a shame

1 Like

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by godofuck231: 12:44am On Nov 17, 2022
Persephone1:
Are you seeing any other pictures other than the ones posted? I can't seem to fathom how a wig and pair of heels would sum the mum up as a Who.re ? Or that she's training her kid as one?
imagery in he mind creates the illusion what ever makes a woman dress up her child to portray such a life has already been meditated as an anti social character
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Holybaddo: 3:21am On Nov 17, 2022
She no wan wait make she grow first lol
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by culf: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2022
Some parents sha!!

Na so I see one guy of about 2 years wey im mama carry for silverbird abj that year with fine gallas and ear ring. Dey guy fine die
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Patriotsleague: 6:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Don't leave your kids with whoores.

2 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by techWriter1: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2022
hogwash
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by jeromestarks: 6:29am On Nov 17, 2022
This one will definitely grow up to be olosho. No two ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by Vinnie2000(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Too Many Peeps will try to Copy the Westerners or 'Free' Pple and end up being Foolish.. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by overdrive(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2022
She looks like that horror movie character chucky.
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by godofuck231: 7:39am On Nov 17, 2022
overdrive:
She looks like that horror movie character chucky.
Jesus, blood of jesu
Re: "Boss Lady" – Baby Girl Spotted Wearing Long Wig And High Heels by sofiscatedmoron: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Olosho101 Tutorials

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Trending Asake Sextape / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Break Up / Why Are Igbo Girls So Infuriating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.