Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu (445 Views)

Same Faith Ticket: Catholic Bishop Warns Christians Against Voting For APC / Wike: Politicians Distracting Voters With Same Faith Ticket’s Argument / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Is Free To Pick His Team - Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by princeemmma(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
APC Presidential candidate in his speech today with his running mate Shettima, the speaker, a number of progressive governors, lawmakers and members of the Christian Association of Nigeria.

"My belief in the need faith-based organizations and for secular government to work in unison is not something adopted recently to benefit my campaign, it describes my entire political career."

"As governor of Lagos , I fostered an atmosphere of religious tolerance and inter-faith collaboration. My cabinet was diverse and talented. In the exercise of government, I did not give a thought to whether a team member was Christian or Muslim, Yoruba, Igbo or Arewa."

"I did not choose Senator Shettima so that we could form a same faith ticket. I selected Senator Shettima thinking mostly about who would best help me govern."

"I have never lent myself to baseless prejudice and discrimination. To do so would be a recipe for failure in the governance of a diverse society and I am not a man that is familiar with failing".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by Roboto11: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
"I have never lent myself to baseless prejudice and discrimination. To do so would be a recipe for failure in the governance of a diverse society and I am not a man that is familiar with failing".

Tinubu is a sage.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by kk2027: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
After calling holy communion poisoned and eaten by church rats abi how did he say it again? And his members are saying it was just figure of speech

Holy communion is the body of Christ and should not be used for any figure of speech

All religions should be respected
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by princeemmma(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Trying to beat around the bush i think

Modified: i don't what am really typing tonight
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by princeemmma(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Trying to beat around the bush i think and trying to be full of himself as usual

The legacy he was fuming about, we did not see any.

Failure is in APC blood

APC is founded to fail and CHANGE
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by yamunla(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
ok
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by MasterJayJay: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lying BAT. You chose Shettima because you know most northern Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as inferior.

A man desperate for power lying to CAN. Believe the BAT at your own peril.
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by Chinjo2: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
You are right. Shetima will give his life to Christ
and become a born again christian as soon as you win the election.
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Tinubu should shutup already
Desperate old bat
Re: I Did Not Choose Shettima So That We Could Form A Same Faith Ticket - Tinubu by Mynd44: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2022

(1)

Naira May Be Devalued After 2023 Elections’ / It's Sad Kwara Governor Chose An OND Holder Over Senator Oloriegbe - DG NILDS / APC Apologises To Donald Duke For Using His Picture For Tinubu’s Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.