Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' (48249 Views)

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by bigdammyj: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Okay.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
blaquebelle:

But he must have the genius acting skills in his blood.
it is not by blood. That guy can barely end a sentence without his audience falling asleep.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by nihinlade(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2022
The younger brother does not have the stature of Hushpipi, I would have preferred him. This one is too slow in his acting and talks slowly too. He also under acts.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by DoubleLaw(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Jim Iyke is perfectly fit for the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2022
A Nigerian scam story organized by a Nigerian

A Nigerian is begging to shoot a movie of a crime done by a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Babysho(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
This one that can not talk very well shocked shocked shocked

Why do you say that?
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Glink2018(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:

Nyamiri people.and hatred are 5 and 6....

But if they use one of the Yiibo actor..this.wouldnt be your comment....

Agbere obinrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Equation89(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2022
xpressionx:
Hushpuppi is from Anambra, he is Peter Obi's younger brother.

~~~ Nairaland resident zombies

Akpa amu
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by phemmyfour: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
Husspuppi doesn't talk very well too. So, he fits the role

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by DennisEche(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2022
He will make a good cast... so much resemblance, 50 cent should consider him

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Mamaafrik1(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope
exactly who I was thinking before I opened the thread
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by ruffDiamond: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2022
He looks NOTHING like Hush.. Shirty looking actor.. Aremumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Brushstrokes20: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Spot on!... Dude's good to go cool

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by juman(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Yeah, Aremu afolayan fit in well.
I like this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by 9gerian: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2022
A Yoruba parlance and infused role, Jim Iyke? Kindly explain how he will fit better than afolayan.

BATified2023:
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by BaddestQueen(f): 10:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

I prefer his weyrey younger brother for this role, Gabriel Afolayan na street guy, and he go dey press as side hustle

Very talented family

shatap what do you know
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by mysticwarrior(m): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
hushpuppi's English is not that good either so Aremu might as well be the perfect man for the role.

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2022
There was a Yoruba movie I watched some years ago,this man was just crying and crying like a baby who has not been breastfeed for 2 days.I just walked out of the scene because others were also watching it.If not I would have switch the station to NTA channel 10 station.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by einsteine(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2022
danoloworo:
When Hushpuppi gets out of prison, he better write a book and profit off it.

Cap the book at $20 and sell a million copies, that's 20 million dollars hommie.

He gonna be rich as Bleep !!!

Funds will be seized.

He still has money to pay to victims.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Cajal(m): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
His brother is better

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by einsteine(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said

Jim Iyke finds it difficult to speak pidgin let alone Yoruba. It will also be difficult for Jim Iyke to look like the overweight fool that Hushpuppi was. No, Jim Iyke won't be a good fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Mrtaye: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
He's from a family of actors ooo....do you know Ade Love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Carmanbiz: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope

Exactly my thought. Jim Iyke is the man for the role.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Sleekfingers: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Doinn07:
Has he even acted a full English movie before?

Does that really matter? Mr. afolayan can speak fluent English....

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by FireUpNow(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2022
This Aremu that speaks like a Yoruba agbado and cassava eating accent wants to go to Hollywood. All those his stupid juju and ifa infested movies. 50 cents is looking the other way already
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Carmanbiz: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2022
einsteine:

Jim Iyke finds it difficult to speak pidgin let alone Yoruba. It will also be difficult for Jim Iyke to look like the overweight fool that Hushpuppi was. No, Jim Iyke won't be a good fit.

The story does not require the character must be fat or overweight.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Rhozabeth(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Doinn07:
Has he even acted a full English movie before?
Makes him a good option. Hushpuppy doesn't even speak good english, he mixes Yoruba and english and so does this guy!

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by shonepa(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Lol.....hushpupi dey talk well? Money don choke baba lungs finish

olasaad:
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Unclefemolala(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2022
danoloworo:
When Hushpuppi gets out of prison, he better write a book and profit off it.

Cap the book at $20 and sell a million copies, that's 20 million dollars hommie.

He gonna be rich as Bleep !!!

He is even entitled to the Royalties of this movie made from his life even while in prison

He has a good chance to live a decent life after jail

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by princeade86(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
that's why he fit d character. Hushpuppi don't talk much for real life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!! / Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.