Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,261 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' (48248 Views)

Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Netflix Partners With Kunle Afolayan To Produce Three Films (Video) / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Man Who Asked Why 'Citation' Doesn't Have Subtitles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by seunsnoyd: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2022

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera. etc

46,200mah , 65watts

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by josephevergreen(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zubi Michael will kill that role.

God abeg.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Awise09(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
olasaad:
This one that can not talk very well shocked shocked shocked
I was told women always cast against any man that they have feelings for.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by goodheart01: 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
tolumizzy:
He no fit for the role at all...jim iyke is dope

Jim Iyke is too stiff and rugged for it. The role needs a character with a less rigid flow

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by goodheart01: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
danoloworo:
When Hushpuppi gets out of prison, he better write a book and profit off it.

Cap the book at $20 and sell a million copies, that's 20 million dollars hommie.

He gonna be rich as Bleep !!!

The guy is now a celebrity
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by goodheart01: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
josephevergreen:
Zubi Michael will kill that role.

God abeg

Zuby is too crazy for the role. This one no be ghetto movie

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by tabaralph: 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Million dollars movie project for big Hollywood players . . .
Dude smartly beg for a spot. cheesy
Nice move

I wouldn’t be surprised if a Nigerian a list actor is selected for the lead role in the movie,let’s keep our fingers crossed
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=BATified2023 post=118459954]This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said[/quote I love Jim but he's too Americana for that role... if 50 cent can have that accent he will be a better role star... but I choose this guy ahead of Jim my man.. we are not only looking at accent
, the body structure , the tout accent Jim don't have any

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:
Na Jim iyke get the role.
I don't even know how u ppl do unah own analysis... Jim don't have the body structure to replicate , he don't have that huspuppy Agbero Accent , he's too Americana for such.. for such epic series they need to get exact replica of hushpuppy and as for Jim he don't have that charisma to play that role... my conclusion this guy Stand a better chance .. only unknown face can play that role perfectly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by 9gerian: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
They know, but are just playing mischief.

Vintage100:

Those of you who attacks Yoruba muslims especially on political issues don't know that, religion don't really matter to the Yorubas, when you attack Yoruba muslims, it is an attack on Yoruba race entirely. Simply attack Yorubas and not just the muslims among them.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by wowcatty: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Where are you from?
BATified2023:
This one thinks it’s all those over hyped bullshit he’s always dishing out to his mumu fans

Jim iyke will kill it just like a poster above said
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by lagosrd: 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Use this guy......
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by wowcatty: 4:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
If Jim ikye is picked over Aremu Afolayan who is the same national, lookalike and speak the same way as Hushpuppy. Aremu is also a better actor not Hollywood wanabe like Jim lyke, it would be because Yoruba are the dumbest people on earth and nothing more.

If this was a movie about Nnamdi Kanu, there would never have been a mention of a Yoruba taking a role in there, igbos would be front and center of it, while taunting and throwing insults at Yoruba for no reason.

Like slaves, Yoruba always shoot their own down in favor of strangers. No solidarity or patriotism to a common front, any wonder no one respect you as a people.
dreu2fine:

Jim ikye is the best to fit in
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by einsteine(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Carmanbiz:

The story does not require the character must be fat or overweight.

What does the story require?

Have you watched any movie or TV series about Pablo Escobar? Why do they select actors that have similar body structure to him?
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Carmanbiz: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
einsteine:

What does the story require?

Have you watched any movie or TV series about Pablo Escobar? Why do they select actors that have similar body structure to him?

I'm repeating myself, similar body structure is not a requirement at all. What is important is the role and the ability of character to deliver the role.
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Carmanbiz: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
wowcatty:
If Jim ikye is picked over Aremu Afolayan who is the same national, lookalike and speak the same way as Hushpuppy. Aremu is also a better actor not Hollywood wanabe like Jim lyke, it would be because Yoruba are the dumbest people on earth and nothing more.

If this was a movie about Nnamdi Kanu, there would never have been a mention of a Yoruba taking a role in there, igbos would be front and center of it, while taunting and throwing insults at Yoruba for no reason.

Like slaves, Yoruba always shoot their own down in favor of strangers. No solidarity or patriotism to a common front, any wonder no one respect you as a people.

Must you guys bring tribe to everything? Don't you get tired sometimes?
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Laughingkk: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Million dollars movie project for big Hollywood players . . .
Dude smartly beg for a spot. cheesy
Nice move

Who go feature this thing,e think say na Yoruba drama dem wan act
Hollywood' my foot,mumu kindergarten drama wey them dey act
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Laughingkk: 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
southsouthking:
Na Jim iyke get the role.
Who tell Una say 50 cent go feature Mumu drama actors
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by alloy123: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
xpressionx:
Hushpuppi is from Anambra, he is Peter Obi's younger brother.

~~~ Nairaland resident zombies
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by penceman(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
50 cents will play then part, he is born for that part
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Transxy(m): 1:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Zubby Michael go fit the role.. the guy na full breed street guy
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by Cyberfemtex(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2022
olasaad:
This one that can not talk very well shocked shocked shocked
So Hushpuppi is the one that can talk very well?
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by dreu2fine(m): 8:06am On Nov 18, 2022
wowcatty:

Forget tribe
E as it all
Smartness, fluency n swag
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by wowcatty: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Forget your head, he has nothing!
dreu2fine:

Forget tribe
E as it all
Smartness, fluency n swag
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by wowcatty: 5:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Says a tribal bigot!
If this was a story about an igbo, you would do worse. You don't get to keep all that is yours and then share in mine.
Carmanbiz:

Must you guys bring tribe to everything? Don't you get tired sometimes?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by dreu2fine(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2022
wowcatty:
Forget your head, he has nothing!
Who you choose incase
Re: Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' by wowcatty: 7:31am On Nov 19, 2022
Aremu will fit the role of Hushpuppy better than anyone. Some people have never seen Hushpuppy in real life, I'm not one. Ask people who know the best Wakye spot called Anti Muni in Accra and they will tell you that he was a regular there in 2016.
dreu2fine:

Who you choose incase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 2018 Bbnaija Contestants: All You Need To Know About Them!! / Silverbird Center Port Harcourt: Many Years After Shut Down: Pics & Video / TSTV Is Back With Exciting News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.