Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,788 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each (22508 Views)

Lagos State Empowers 1050 Residents (Pictures) / Gombe State Empowers 35 Communities With N380m / The Non- Indigenes Appointees In Kogi State Empowers Both Women And Students In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Hezzyluv: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Hunger would make some of them kill the goats for food. cool

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by chiokeman(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nigerian politicians keep embarrassing yourself all the time
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lolz
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Nasarawa State empowers 50 women with 2 goats each

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/nasarawa-state-empowers-50-women-with-2-goats-each/jc87qrb?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
The goats look like Tinubu and shettima. 2 APC goats. God bless PD.....sorry APC.Lolllllllll

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by WibusJaga: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
How did I miss this goat empowerment, bikonu cry

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by 007Marvel(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

This life no balance.

Some people can't even spell "bought" tongue

The thing no taya you grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Akindefunminiyi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nice one, asun and pepper soup go plenty reach December grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by rolams(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good one
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Stanweezy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
The headline is funny grin

One he goat and she goat for procreation
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by jcross19: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This sounds funny but it's the way to go.

Some years back, my Mom was gifted with a male and a female goats by her friend, and after some years, the goats started reproducing and their numbers keep on multiplying till date.
APC have made a grown up man to be reasoning like a goat?!?

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Damm i laff in spanish, Goat domination association of nigeria (GDAON)
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by UnknownT: 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
I can bet my 6 months salary that more than half of the women will end up slaughtering the goats for meat or selling them off to buy grains. There is hunger in the land to start waiting for a he-goat to give the she-goat belle grin

3 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by newfhace(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Some years back, my Mom was gifted with a male and a female goats by her friend, and after some years, the goats started reproducing and their numbers keep on multiplying till date.
The biz dey my mind ooo
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by mrkings84(m): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
See as some people have started condemning the gesture whereas most of them have never benefited anything from their local and state governments since the time of Judas Iscariot

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by kingyakos: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Better than cassava garri eba
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by BaddestQueen(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
Hope they are special breeds

And hope the women won't see it as Christmas gift
Tinubu will lule pii
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by IgOga(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by illicit(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Christmas don set for dat side be dat

tongue
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by gulfer: 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Good initiative but at what cost...... These nortgwn states have fantastically low population when issues of productivity and contribution to national economic growth comes up because I don't understand but humongously large population during census and elections. Decode if you can undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by DamnnNiggarr: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
mrkings84:
See as done people are have started condemning the gesture whereas most if them including myself have never benefited anything goft from our
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by CodeTemplar: 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2022
post=118449345:

Typical Mind of a Pessimist.
Na only bad, negative things like death dey always come dem mind first.
People dey ooo.
Go kee dem nao....

Lol grin
Kuku kee d boy cheesy
Go for check up bros. You need it.

I can see you have liked it ... Thanks for liking the post. A problem identified is half solved.

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Skty: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
Nawa4nl:
When nija breaks the North is finished

That's why they are against Obi. These people have nothing on ground and not much upstairs

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Skty: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Iwedunloye:

Better than 5 litres of kerosene

In some areas, kerosene is now #1,200 a liter. Don't commonize anything under APC...
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Fcwilly: 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
Urheadmaster:

This life no balance.

Some people can't even spell "bought" tongue

At least the message has been delivered Mr professor

To me the goat project is a welcome development. In two year you will be surprised at the number of goats it would have multipled into. Let the southern governors do same, after all, we still have rural women over here, all of us will not work in oil company.

I remain OBIDIENT

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:11pm On Nov 16, 2022
That's a good gesture from the government.
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Megabig: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is so funny, You are a goat
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Blaze14k: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
So this kind of stuff still exist
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by womaniser(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Male and female grin

Go and be joining them at home grin

Such a shame. In Europe, people pay as high as one third of their income as tax but they are not shouting because infrastructure too boku. Power, water, hospitals, roads, transport systems, internet like they are so constant you forget some people are actually in charge of keeping it on. People are content working menials because all they really need, they have.

We don't need goats or fish, we need good infrastructure. If we have these, na we go dey dash Government money.
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by luluosas(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
Well! Well!! Well!!!
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Greatest Of All Time. One Messi the other Ronaldo
Re: Nasarawa State Empowers 50 Women With 2 Goats Each by Richy4(m): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
That was nice.. hope it was male and female.. it won't make sense if they were gifted 2 male goats..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arewa Youths To Ganduje: Don’t Host Tinubu’s Birthday Party In Government House / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / FG Plans To Ban Importation Of Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.