Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,158 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) (29660 Views)

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 / Manchester United Fans Erupt After Cristiano Ronaldo's Explosive Interview / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by ibnquasale(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2022
Zlatan, Pogba and now CR7… something is wrong with that club

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by tunapawizzy: 3:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Ronaldo chose the wrong time to say the truth.....BUT NOTHING HE SAID IN THIS INTERVIEW IS NOT TRUE.....and yes it looks like the wrong time, but ultimately only him can decide the right time to tell his truth....I Love his guts

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:30am On Nov 17, 2022
CR7 thinks he is still in his early 20s, the clock has moved fast ahead. He also forgot to acknowledge that you cannot perform at the optimal level forever. He made too much revelation about his club and his unhappiness at the club. Time to quit the game of football and go into retirement or something else. Ronaldo made a terrible mistake in coming back to Man UTD.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by GENTLETEE(m): 3:46am On Nov 17, 2022
He just ended everything about Manchester United in his career!
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Doyou2019: 4:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

He isn't wrong....

Rashford, Sancho, Antony, Greenwood, etc... So much potential (I still remember Rashford's debut period), yet so much more unwillingness to put in the work and soul into their club and careers!

Same issue with many other clubs and other leagues!

It's like comparing the days of Rashidi Yekini to the Iheanachos we have now.

The Youngies are all about the paper and not passion for the game.

How could anyone disagree with CR7 here!

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by CheapHomes1: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2022
updatedws:
Ronaldo is like Governor Wike... they both think the ovation they enjoyed at the peak of their career would last forever. They can't come to terms with d fact that END is real..。

Spot on. I think say na only me notice am

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:
True. This generation play rubbish and they get paid humongous wages. Come to man U,d rubbish full there.

Before u attack me,I'm a based man u fan.
Nonsense!
Is Ronaldo not playing Rubbish? While will i dribble and pass the ball to him to tap in and the next day I see Ronaldo save man united.....lol. If na you...lol you go pass give am next time? I go dribble and score my self...lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Ladoja19: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Some months ago, I asked a friend to compare Wayne Rooney with 3 players in man united present first 11. Non of them beat his agile strength not to talk of his anger when he's been dribble...oh my God, Martial will rest his two hands on his useless waist, waiting for goalkeeper to save and send the ball to him at the opponent goal post... Imagine paying Rashford that huge amount and with his dull head he scored one goal celebrate for 5minute
The bunch of buhari lazy youth

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 6:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Kenneth10110:
If only CR7 had known he could have joined City rather than returning to Man United packed with shitty players. Imagine CR7 in the coach plans but he introduced him mostly 85 mins to the game. Piers Morgan should stop believing Arsenal will try to sign Ronaldo.
J He will go there and claim Glory....lol
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by PureMe01: 6:27am On Nov 17, 2022
loswhite:
Is Ronaldo not playing Rubbish? While will i dribble and pass the ball to him to tap in and the next day I see Ronaldo save man united.....lol. If na you...lol you go pass give am next time? I go dribble and score my self...lol

Even before Ronaldo came last season,man u were playing MORE rubbish in recent times. All thanks to Ronaldo's goals they made it to Europa last season.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2022
Authoreety:
I swear, it can be so frustrating wen d junior ones dnt wanna struggle or live up too expectation
It is so frustrating when the junior ones run around the pitch, dribble 3 players and pass the ball for a tap in and the next thing you hear is Ronaldo saved United with zero credit to Younger players. Ronaldo is very arrogant and disrespectful to his coach and somehow you think the Younger players should respect him...lol

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by xevove2061: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2022
loswhite:

To dribble na one thing to score na another thing. Make you go ask Rashford if to score easy. Nansense

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by mrsage(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Ade1177: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Ladoja19:
Some months ago, I asked a friend to compare Wayne Rooney with 3 players in man united present first 11. Non of them beat his agile strength not to talk of his anger when he's been dribble...oh my God, Martial will rest his two hands on his useless waist, waiting for goalkeeper to save and send the ball to him at the opponent goal post... Imagine paying Rashford that huge amount and with his dull head he scored one goal celebrate for 5minute
The bunch of buhari lazy youth

What Ronaldo said is the absolute truth

Ronaldo grew up playing with the likes of giggs, gattuso, canavaro, Maldini, etc

Football wasn't a drama
And it takes extraordinary talent for a young player to flourish and hunger

But these days very average player like elanga is been praised asif he did anything and so doesn't want to learn anything because of the lavish lifestyle all man united players are used to

When united players lose a match. The way they react to it is unbelievable

Football is no longer the way it was in the days of gattuso etc

So Ronaldo is correct, no hunger for success in young players

But people should know he released the interview because UNITED made it clear severally he is now a squad player and he refused, so many players refuse a "squad player role" let alone the greatest player of all time

So he was sure they are shipping him out January, he has played his last match for united already

Before united land him a heavy blow, he acted like a spoilt Child and landed his parents the first blow he had zero plans of even going back to the club or playing for united

He did it on purpose because he was pushed to the wall and It was obvious if he didn't, the club will win the Saga of "benching him"

So over to world cup to find a new club or ultimate decision to retire to a lesser team with big Money

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2022
xevove2061:

To dribble na one thing to score na another thing. Make you go ask Rashford if to score easy. Nansense
make them no dribble pass the ball make I see how you go take score....Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Even before Ronaldo came last season,man u were playing MORE rubbish in recent times. All thanks to Ronaldo's goals they made it to Europa last season.
What was united position before Ronaldo came ? United qualified for champions league without Ronaldo and the next season he came in and they qualified for Europa league....lol and somehow Ronaldo fanboys thinks that it is improvement...lol.
You guys are just sick.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by PureMe01: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2022
loswhite:
What was united position before Ronaldo came ? United qualified for champions league without Ronaldo and the next season he came in and they qualified for Europa league....lol and somehow Ronaldo fanboys thinks that it is improvement...lol.
You guys are just sick.
Take away Ronaldo's goals last season when almost everything concerning man u was a flop and tell me where they could have been. Suddenly, he's now the problem of man u. Make Una continue dey deceive unasef although I know say u be Ronaldo hater. E no pass like that but the fact still remains the fact

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Tonytonex(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMj575nEGo

Ronaldo is right. Lazy players everywhere.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Tarzsl: 7:25am On Nov 17, 2022
Piers is such a cocksúcker
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by sylve11: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Shut up, go and score goals for me and stop making noise

grin cool
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by maestroferddi: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

In Arsenal?!! Are you joking right now?!! grin

Which top attacking player will you relegate for him to start (you dare not bench him)?!

Always think hard before typing... No fan of a flourishing club will wish for this current Ronaldo! Not one!
It is a great insult to suggest that Ronaldo should go to Arsenal...

Ronaldo should be grateful to Man U/Ten Hag because no serious coach could have indulged his impotency on the pitch this season.

Dude would just waste 90 minutes with little or zero contribution to team play...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by simplykeh99: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Honestly and you begin to wonder how they reason, it's baffling

Zarzah:

Ronaldo's one week alone, is greater than that guy's existence, I don't understand why people become online warriors in their self contain hating on people that achieve what they can't achieve in two lifetimes.

You gave him the best answer
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
It is great insult to suggest that Ronaldo should go to Arsenal...

Ronaldo should be grateful to Man U/Ten Hag because no serious coach could have indulged his impotency on the pitch this season.

Dude would just waste 90 minutes with little or zero contribution to team play...

The delusion of Ronaldo fanboys sometimes beggars belief...!

I wonder how people can worship individuals to the point of near insanity and oblivion to reason and facts!

I'm very sure some of them are already doing dry fasting and midnight prayers for him to emerge the highest goal scorer in Qatar! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by maestroferddi: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2022
babajero:
Nothing like pushed to the wall, the guy is too selfish and egoistic.
I can't stand arrogant people...

How Ronaldo still behaves like a player in his early twenties baffles me...

Dude should act like a senior citizen as he is in the twilight of his career...

But he still acts as if he is delivering the goods...

Completely unacceptable...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by maestroferddi: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

The delusion of Ronaldo fanboys sometimes beggars belief...!

I wonder how people can worship individuals to the point of near insanity and oblivion to reason and facts!

I'm very sure some of them are already doing dry fasting and midnight prayers for him to emerge the highest goal scorer in Qatar! grin grin grin
My broda, the thing come tire me sotey...

I am like, no be the same Ronaldo wey I dey watch for Man U be this?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by ofemigeorge(m): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2022
updatedws:
Ronaldo is like Governor Wike... they both think the ovation they enjoyed at the peak of their career would last forever. They can't come to terms with d fact that END is real..。
You getting it wrong. Ronaldo loves man u and wish for their progress. Before Ronaldo came on board , man I where struggling seriously. This is where I blame Ronaldo. How can you go back to a club that relegated teams are beating. He should bettergo to coaching school and become a coach.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by maestroferddi: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Take away Ronaldo's goals last season when almost everything concerning man u was a flop and tell me where they could have been. Suddenly, he's now the problem of man u. Make Una continue dey deceive unasef although I know say u be Ronaldo hater. E no pass like that but the fact still remains the fact
Oga na emotion dey worry una...

Ronaldo was busy mouthing the word
"evolution" but he, as expected, refused to look inwards...

Ronaldo's brand of football is becoming obsolete.

The job description of a forward or a striker in the modern game has evolved beyond finishing off moves.

The game of today is about pressing from the goalkeeper to the striker and Ronaldo has refused to evolve with the times.

No serious coach would continue indulging a player whose output on the pitch is one dimensional moreso when they are failing woefully even on that singular task...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by ayanbadejo68166: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2022
That doesn’t stop Messi from winning this world cup and Tinubu winning the presidential election..That doesn’t stop Messi from winning this world cup and Tinubu winning the presidential election.....
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by phemmyfour: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Fut9ure:
Make Ronaldo rest abeg
Don't mind the cry cry baby...he couldn't handle decline of form and retirement
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Earlystar698:
Piers na wereh he's just hyping this interview just to gain traffic in his show and brag tomorrow how his show is the most watched show in the world, he wanted same when he interviewed trump but trump cut him to size cheesy

Piers want to use Ronaldo outgoing Lights to light his own waning Light.

They needed each other. Piers has been known to talk rubbish to gain traffic. He was sacked at CNN and even in The UK Tv houses.

As for Ronaldo, he is fighting the Law of Biology. Life and Death. It will come don't stress it all you need do is embrace it

He need to go watch the likes of Muhammad Ali, Pele, Roger Federer, Platini, and many others when they were in their prime and when age caught up with them. Then he will understand the futility of his drama.

I sympathize with him sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Higher Institution Games Kick-start In July (See List Of Participating Schools) / Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Mohamed Salah Crowned FWA Footballer Of The Year For 2022!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.