Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) (29683 Views)

Ronaldo's Explosive Interview With Piers Morgan 2 / Manchester United Fans Erupt After Cristiano Ronaldo's Explosive Interview / Piers Morgan: Ronaldo Is Better Until Messi Wins Something Outside Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by phemmyfour: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Take away Ronaldo's goals last season when almost everything concerning man u was a flop and tell me where they could have been. Suddenly, he's now the problem of man u. Make Una continue dey deceive unasef although I know say u be Ronaldo hater. E no pass like that but the fact still remains the fact
Dressing room is key, Man U is doing well without him. He should just rest
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Adakintroy: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Ororo na man child. Too full of himself ..

Every time you play someone have to sit on the bench. Think that person enjoy being in the shadows. Now its ur turn to embrace the shadows you are shouting in different language.

Ogbeni embrace ur twilight.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Total blessing grin now ETH can settle down and do a proper job. Ronaldo abeg just getat make we see road.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2022
loswhite:
What was united position before Ronaldo came ? United qualified for champions league without Ronaldo and the next season he came in and they qualified for Europa league....lol and somehow Ronaldo fanboys thinks that it is improvement...lol.
You guys are just sick.
Don't mind those eediots. Manu finished second a season before and the team was firing on all cylinders. Ronaldo came and the team went in disarray, and some people can't connect the dots. Lest I forget, he did the same thing to Juventus. Personally, I am happy he did this interview, because he was obviously a headache for Ten Hagg. Now he is no more. Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Vello(m): 9:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Kenneth10110:
If only CR7 had known he could have joined City rather than returning to Man United packed with shitty players. Imagine CR7 in the coach plans but he introduced him mostly 85 mins to the game. Piers Morgan should stop believing Arsenal will try to sign Ronaldo.
I'm sure if CR7 had chosen Man-City over Man-U, people would have labelled him selfish, betrayer, stupid and ingrate. But to me, I believe the problem is with Man-U and management. CR7 is almost bigger than his present club and the coach thinks he is duty bound to cut him to sizes. Its wrong.
Far as CR7 is concerned, breaking records and achieving impossible feats is his passion and if his coach feels uncomfortable with his ambition, he should have allowed him go when he asked.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Nteogwuija(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2022
Vello:

I'm sure if CR7 had chosen Man-City over Man-U, people would have labelled him selfish, betrayer, stupid and ingrate. But to me, I believe the problem is with Man-U and management. CR7 is almost bigger than his present club and the coach thinks he is duty bound to cut him to sizes. Its wrong.
Far as CR7 is concerned, breaking records and achieving impossible feats is his passion and if his coach feels uncomfortable with his ambition, he should have allowed him go when he asked.

LoL, and your myopic mind is telling you that Pep, a diehard Messi fan, wanted Ronaldo at City.

That was all football rumors, Mendes did that on purpose, and Man Utd fell for it.

Funnily enough, Ronaldo was in this team during Ole and Ragnick. Man U finished last season as the worst ever, but he didn't say the club management was bad or whatever he's complaining about, because he was playing and scoring goals.

Ten Hag came in and decided to play players based on performance, and suddenly Ronaldo now thinks the club is badly run.

You guys think he cares about Man UTD. Dude is after his ego. Thank goodness real Manutd fans are already bashing him after disrespecting ETH on live TV.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by naijapikin2(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2022
Angelfrost:

In Arsenal?!! Are you joking right now?!! grin

Which top attacking player will you relegate for him to start (you dare not bench him)?!

Always think hard before typing... No fan of a flourishing club will wish for this current Ronaldo! Not one!
I mean it, I wouldn't mind cr7 in arsenal. He has a winning mentality, something that we need. Who tells you that despite the good run of games arsenal is complete? We are not o. Cr7 to arsenal will be the last piece of the jigsaw. Sha that is if the manager wants him
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by ThierryJay: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Pendu no get sense sha. And those supporting him on this share the same ignoble disease.

In which part of the world does badmouthing your teammates publicly get applauded even if what you are saying is true? No organisation is perfect in this world and if every superstar in there starts to publicize the negatives, the entire business world will be in chaos.

While still a member of the team, you lambasted your employer, your current teammates, your ex-teammates, your club and your ex-boss all in the same breadth while still collecting 500k pounds a week from the same organization. And some people think he is justified lol.

This guy simply does not love Man utd as he claims. He's only using them to feed his ego and it's good they've now seen that's the case.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2022
ThierryJay:
Pendu no get sense sha. And those supporting him on this share the same ignoble disease.

In which part of the world does badmouthing your teammates publicly get applauded even if what you are saying is true? No organisation is perfect in this world and if every superstar in there starts to publicize the negatives, the entire world will be a bedlam.

While still a member of the team, you lambasted your employer, your current teammates, your ex-teammates, your club and your ex-boss all in the same breadth while still collecting 500k pounds a week from the same organization. And some people think he is justified lol

This guy simply does not love Man utd as he claims. He's only using them to feed his ego and it's good they've now seen that's the case.

The Fanboys of that Babyman are something else. He has ambitions, fine. Live your ambitions, work towards them and if you achieve them, good for you.

His Fanboys won't admit, but CR7 aas they call him is obsessed with Messi. It is nobody's fault that Messi came in his era.

He want to win more Balloon D'or than Messi, Messi is Two ahead of him already. Messi is younger and at least not slowing down (at least not more than CR7).

As for the Balloon D'or I personally don't think he can win anymore. What remains are his Goals in games. He recently celebrated 700 Clubs goals while Messi is just 9 goals behind albeit with a lesser game ( around 120 games) so CR7 not getting games means Messi is creeping up right behind him. So you can understand his frustration and petulant behaviour.

Another problem is the fan base. His Instagram followers and Facebook followers. Most don't know Football and certainly most are introduced to football by CR7 exploits. ÇR7 thinks that miniscule crowd is the entire world.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2022
naijapikin2:
I mean it, I wouldn't mind cr7 in arsenal. He has a winning mentality, something that we need. Who tells you that despite the good run of games arsenal is complete? We are not o. Cr7 to arsenal will be the last piece of the jigsaw. Sha that is if the manager wants him

Bros, if you truly love Arsenal, Ronaldo is the last player we need right now.

Who among the front three of Martinelli, Saka, Jesus would want to play second fiddle to Ronaldo. Remember Saka, Martinelli are currently on a Contract renewal thing.

And how much would you reckon Ronaldo will pocket weekly? He is on #500k weekly now. Bring him in and pay how much? And mess the whole wage structure?

With that kind of money, I would say Arsenal should bring in Mudryk, Danilo/Youri
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by naijapikin2(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Who among the front three of Martinelli, Saka, Jesus would want to play second fiddle to Ronaldo. Remember Saka, Martinelli are currently on a Contract renewal thing. Chai, you just mentioned the key thing: his wages will be too astronomical for us. That amount can go for the purpose of mikhaylo and yuri like you rightly pointed out. You made sense wella... Let's hope for the best for our club cool

And how much would you reckon Ronaldo will pocket weekly? He is on #500k weekly now. Bring him in and pay how much? And mess the whole wage structure?

With that kind of money, I would say Arsenal should bring in Mudryk, Danilo/Youri
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by naijapikin2(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Who among the front three of Martinelli, Saka, Jesus would want to play second fiddle to Ronaldo. Remember Saka, Martinelli are currently on a Contract renewal thing. Chai, you just mentioned the key thing: his wages will be too astronomical for us. That amount can go for the purpose of mikhaylo and yuri like you rightly pointed out. You made sense wella... Let's hope for the best for our club cool

you just mentioned one key point, ronaldos wages will be too astronomical. We can use that for mikhaylo and yuri. Well said man. Let's hope for the best for our club cool
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Davedblues(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2022
There's more to learn from cr7 interview because you not in his shoes so it's easy to criticize him but re-watch and learn from this...
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by DrinkWater10: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
loswhite:
It is so frustrating when the junior ones run around the pitch, dribble 3 players and pass the ball for a tap in and the next thing you hear is Ronaldo saved United with zero credit to Younger players. Ronaldo is very arrogant and disrespectful to his coach and somehow you think the Younger players should respect him...lol
Ronaldo used to do stupid tricks when he was a young player too.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by DrinkWater10: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2022
PureMe01:

Take away Ronaldo's goals last season when almost everything concerning man u was a flop and tell me where they could have been. Suddenly, he's now the problem of man u. Make Una continue dey deceive unasef although I know say u be Ronaldo hater. E no pass like that but the fact still remains the fact
How about we take away Ronaldo goals this season?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by baralatie(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Davedblues:
There's more to learn from cr7 interview because you not in his shoes so it's easy to criticize him but re-watch and learn from this...
You have a point but one should also learn from Ronaldo's experiences
That is when you get to the height of Ronaldo do you move like the way he is moving for the money.it will create issues and problems.zlatan tried to be even humble but as long as the club mates will not put in that winning effort...it will bring problem(I agree on that)
So zlatan went to the us where he is wanted,respected and making hits!
At least Ronaldo should have picked out a club that would want him and with partnership grow the club maybe his boyhood club..who knows or his place of country
Imagine if he has gone to fc Porto omo all this cry he is crying will not even happen
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wetin I go talk for this comment section wey dem no go take insult me sef?…
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by TheSourcerer: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
abobote:
Ronaldo just want to scather the team before going.
He knows he has nothing to offer again.

He was never close to joining Man City, his super agent created the rumour to get the attention of Man U. They tried the trick again this season, when the rumour came that Atletico Madrid wanted to him, but Madrid ignored it
Hi hello random text to remind you to smile , trust me it helps, breathe deep and breathe out even longer , you’re gonna be alright you’ll see smiley
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Ijb11: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Doncaps: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nanorest:
A finished player who now depends on hate for others to remain popular. Even a failed Tinubu still has a brighter future than Ronaldo
you don't even have a future yourself, telling someone that already made s name and future for his family. Even Ronaldo yet to born kids has brighter future than your generation combine
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by budusky05(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
This Ronaldo guy still finds it difficult to believe his time is gone, you cant play football like a star anymore. am sure the next club he signs for will tell him that.
No speed,
Dropped form
Not even a good team player
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by soil4soil(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=Nanorest post=118450360]A finished player who now depends on hate for others to remain popular. Even a failed Tinubu still has a brighter future than Ronaldo [/quote ]

So you know that Tinubu have brighter future.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Kingcalls: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Snapchat:
At no point was Ronaldo closed to joining Man City.

Did u even watch the interview....only these broke people are always bitter cos they hate they can't hv success
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Gwan2(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
I watched the video, permit my bias, Ronaldo outburst is infantile and reeks of self-aggrandisement. So because you played with me at one point in your career or as a team-mate, I should automatically have your back. Any criticism is term hater?

His outburst against Rooney, atal was so unnecessary. Maybe he is jealous because he retire in his 30s and you are still playing active football, or maybe because you've got better looks than him? How petty can a professional at Ronaldo's level be.

If you have problem with everyone, then the problem is YOU. It was controversy before he left Madrid, Juventus and now United, common man.
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by loswhite(m): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2022
PureMe01:

The fact is man united were better without him. Of course a Ronaldo olodo thinks 6th position is better than second position...lol
Re: Ronaldo's explosive interview with Piers Morgan (Live Video) by Snapchat: 3:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Kingcalls:

Did u even watch the interview....only these broke people are always bitter cos they hate they can't hv success

Broke like the people who gave birth to you, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukom Banku paints his face black after quitting bleaching. Photos / Children In Nigeria Chanting "Over The Bar" During Iceland's Penalty / Chelsea Announce Thomas Tuchel As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.