Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (48005 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
There are some social ills you can't take away from a particular collection of people. Whenever the news of their occurrence gets to the public, 99% chances is that na dem.

Illicit drug deals both at national and international level.

Brute against innocent and defenceless underage orphans kept as househelp.

Human trafficking

CEOs of baby production industries

Production and distribution of fake products

But the North has the highest number of "baby factories", masquerading as Almajiri, due to extreme poverty, ignorance and stupidity.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Tegabadguy(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:
I just knew it had to be a dirty disguised Yoruba woman.
These idiotic people do not deserve to live among sane humans, amongst the Igbo's and Hausas.
Let them have their Oduduwa so they can finish eating themselves, una no wan gree.
Maybe when they eat more children and corn from other regions, una go understand.

The anger and bitterness inside one Yoruba woman can erupt a whole volcano and make it dirty.

Pigs!

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
This alone has spoilt my day.
This woman deserves nothing but a firing squad.
God punish her and her husband.
Why are women so heartless?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LagosIsForIgbos: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Justbehave:
Yoruba women are too wicked and unhygienic to their house maids. Shame.

No wonder!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why are some women so heartless? A child that is young enough to be your child passed through this kind of trauma till she died in your hand. Who are the men that marry this kind of women and never saw traits of wickedness in them? People like this should remain barren and never be given privilege to keep a child in their custody in any form. Kai...
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Forbesdeal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
So this is what Tinubu went to supervise in Jos yesterday.

Don't u have BRAIN...what does Tinubu gat to do with Igbo woman.....I've been reading stories of how Igbo's torture infants on nairaland ehen,its getting too much
Set awon Obidaft

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by barinedan(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Some women are wicked, how can you subject someone's daughter to such inhuman treatment? A woman who knows the pains involved in child bearing to torture another woman's child to this extent is pure wickedness, this nnaemka or whatever her name is should be punished severely
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by carsuperman: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
I hate that gender. They really disgust me, so evil
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by jaywalker99: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
shocking revelation that will turn things around for your family listen carefully
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttOV0hy5VhI
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Comradewitney(f): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
So all this while no one saw her torturing the poor girl, until she died, not even neighbours
?? cry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/11-year-old-girl-allegedly-tortured-to-death-by-her-guardian-in-jos.html

Photo Credit: RNB Blog https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Pq1BjRcARzJ8uTgtS1hTKGYqytuysYvWNGbie6mX69soVPuYW7YfPDhj6cKFyJa6l&id=100068689302831

This is the collective failure of a community

A community that lives by "mind your own business"

These wounds are not fresh. Even the still-healing ones are not new. From black blow marks, I can tell this has been happening for a very long while

Which begs the question. Were people in her neighborhood not paying attention?

Or is a child so irrelevant that they are merely ignored?

I've made quite a number of enemies in my street and for reasons not too different from this. I don't keep silent when I see a child that may be a victim of abuse.

Now a poor sould has been needlessly cut short by a sociopath who should be behind bars
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by tabaralph: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by spiceadole: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
This tribe and maltreating their underaged maids na 5&6

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by skales67(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
See her forming sober!

Let them put hot water on a tub and ask her to sit in it too.

This is the kind of thing Candidlady would do.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
God punish you

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Justbehave(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

No wonder!
Lol. Onye ara

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Justbehave(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Comradewitney:
So all this while no one saw her torturing the poor girl, until she died, not even neighbours
?? cry
No be Una dey always say mind your business! This is where it has taking us.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by FuckOsuPigs: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
So this is what Tinubu went to supervise in Jos yesterday.

Yes, the torture to death of an innocent girl by an Nyanmuri she-pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Faithfulness88: 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
May her soul rest in peace. Please women try to tolerate other children.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by naijanaso: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
This person does not need trial...should be straight condemnation to death by flogging, knife cutting, club hitting and hammer hitting. Wicked soul!
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ruthymoon:
This is the prayer I pray every single day that God should keep me alive to train and take very good care of my children, may we nor be found in a bad situation that make us distribute our pride (children) in life , to hands of the evil once AMEN
"MY CHILDREN", therein lies the problem. How about other people's children who may be in your care?

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

We are talking about the wickedness of Nneamaka Nwachuku but you want to change the topic to Chidinma Okeke and her cucumber stuff. angry
HAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin I swear you no well at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Peacecore: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
This woman doesn't need to live.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Vision4God:
What an unfortunate story. May the lord comfort the Little girl's family

Comfort which little girl family, the family that left her for dead at the hand of the witch...that's y I have been praying to God to bless me with what I will use to train my kids. If na 1 or 2 I born I am okay. My kids will never live with anybody
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Senator777: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
The wickedness that reside in some women's hearts no get part two. Even, devil himself dey learn.

Satan truly deceived Eve in the garden of Eden but I believe that it's more than eaten Apple. I think there are some other evil gifts that Eve received from Satan.

How can someone do this to another human.

The evil some women manifest are far beyond what men can stand.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
I wasn't disappointed. My tribe has problem.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SURElee(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
The way some women from Eastern part of Nigeria treat their maids, nannies or people Living with them eh. Chai!

What happened to this woman's heart? This is an 11-year-old fleeing from insecurity. Jesu! At such a young age to be separated from her family.

This woman is heartless, to think she has her own kids beats me. Why are some women this heartless?

See the scars and burn patches. Oh! Lord, this child just came to suffer and return back.

Oh! My heart aches. How she suffered with nobody to help her.Such a young soul she was.

How many cups of rice or water will this child eat or drink under your care that you couldn't sow a seed of love to humanity?

The law must take its course. She should face the music and her husband can't say he didn't know.

Read in peace child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by mecuries(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
I've come to notice that when it comes to treatment of househelps, Igbo women are worse

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Spandau: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Realguyman1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
At the risk of sounding tribalistic, I must say even before opening the thread, even though the incidence occured in the north, I just had this gut feeling the culprit is an Igbo woman. Why are Igbo women wicked to their house helps? Why?
The thing tire me o.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Amen.
doshiyad1:

Hmm! my brother I just can't comprehend and wrap my head around this kind of wickedness as the devil himself is learning work where this families are.

I just pity their biological children because as their parents will be serving the life jail term, the children will be out there in the hands of one wicked relative too or even outsider receiving the same treatment their parents meted on this poor girl (perhaps it may not be unto death which I pray it shouldn't be although, is only God that can decide that but surly there MUST BE A REPAY) and the circle continues.

Oh my God, that's outright partaking in the sins of their parents for what they know nothing about.

God in heaven, I pray this day that you have mercy on me and my siblings, may we not part take in the evil/sins of our parents and grand grants parents but in their good deeds in Jesus's Mighty name amen! I can now understand better why this prayer point is always raised in the church. This is one of the core reasons. Hmmm! May God help and grant us wisdom, a better and clearer understanding of his words

As human's, we should be careful of what we do, say and sow as the bible is very clear about it in the book of Galatian 6 V 7-9, Proverbs 22 V 8, Luke 6 V 38, Job 4 V 8 2nd Corinthians 9 V 6 and so on.

For the deceased, May God rest her soul in perfect peace but above all, grant her a special place in his bossom and for her families (nuclear/ extended) friends and well-wishers, may he ease their heart pain, give them the grace and the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss especially her biological parents and siblings. Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.