Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (47959 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Focusmind: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2022
So sad! Lots of children in Nigeria do not know what it means to be a child. They have been robbed of their childhood. I see lots of hopelessness on the Nigerian streets.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2022
AchichaMmuo:
Why are Igbo women so heartless towards their househelps, what sort of nonsense is this. I hope she and her husband who couldn't control her pays dearly for this.
They are very heartless.
This is same thing they do to IGBO MEN in the United States, especially the NURSES.
The moment you empower them, they become weaponised. YORUBA LADIES full America but you rarely hear their voices. Most are also Nurses yet no noise.
IGBO WOMEN Should wake up and start purging themselves of this evil. Else, most will end up as Baby mamas in diaspora. Many IGBO Men in diaspora now settle for other races of the world.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2022
hammerT:

THERE IS NOTHING SANE ABOUT YOU OR NIGERIA.

U ARE JUST A VERY DESPERATE AND SHAMELESS PERSON AND THE PROBLEM.

IGBOS HAVE NOT HEALED FROM THE BIAFRA WAR, THEY WERE NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE TO HEAL.

MANY OF THEM DISFUNCTIONAL AND SUFFERING WAR-ASSOCIATED TRAUMA MENTAL CONDITION BECAUSE OF YOU.

PHAROAH WILL ONE DAY LET MY PEOPLE GO, BY FORCE OF HIS DEATH.
Hold I'm not the cause of your problem Mr man. Hold azikiwe on your 500 naira notes responsible to Nigeria unity.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Horokrox: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Before opening the thread, I know the wicked animal must be ....
An Igbo woman undecided

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by reuben81: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
I don't think this woman is normal
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:
Nawa o. Igbo women on the wickedness beats again!

When will these Igbo women stop abusive behavior toward children. For Christ sake they just kids!

So like i said before i will say it again that i strongly advocate for an organization be set up in the do house to house checks and the effort be intersify ESPECIALLY IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA.
Time to time checks on kids in every family. Checking their body for marks and privately asking them questions.
Some of these igbo busy Body women will receive sense and sit tight but before then the organization i'm sure would had made thousands arrests of child abuse offenders
undecided

With which budget?
Nigeria that’s still struggling to pay minimum wage.
The law should rather be to limit the number of kids born to a family at maximum of 4.
It is those foools who birth kids that they can’t cater for that are the root cause of the problem.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Horokrox: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Of what use is the beauty of a serpent?
Nneka The Pretty Serpent grin

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by BigYash: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
And them never even touch her... Them suppose don beat craze comot her body by now..

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 11:56am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

Hold I'm not the cause of your problem Mr man. Hold azikiwe on your 500 naira notes responsible to Nigeria unity.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BLACK MAN AND A WHITEMAN IS, THE WHITE MAN KNOWS WHEN TO STOP AND LET GO.

THE BLACK MAN WILL TAKE A SERIOUS BEAT DOWN, FOR HIM TO STOP AND LET GO.(PHAROAH)

SO SHALL IT BE.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by adecz: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Before opening or clicking on
the story, something told me that
though I might not know the origin
of the victim, the abuser must be an
easterner ☹️☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2022
What a heartless woman!
She should be put through what she put that little girl through.
As for those around them, who saw and never stood and spoke up for the little girl...

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

I didn’t even need to ask before knowing you’re from SW. the hatred and bitterness is a dead giveaway anytime. Your colleague barks at everyone except you right? Lol typical chest beating from that region. Unfortunately your wailing and gnashing of teeth ends on nairaland. You can’t even dislodge your Igbo colleague from his workplace talk more of Lagos.

She won’t be the only one to be dislodged, even you who is typing with your crooked fingers will join her.
Afterall you foools claim Lagos is the dirty, so you’ll be thrown back to your clean states.
Just watch out.
Did Fashola do it or not? But your elders were begging him on their knees back then.
So it’s not mere threat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

With which budget?
Nigeria that’s still struggling to pay minimum wage.
The law should rather be to limit the number of kids born to a family at maximum of 4.
It is those foools who birth kids that they can’t cater for that are the root cause of the problem.
Nigeria has money. The country is rich. We bless with many natural resources. But the problem is lack of proper management and corruption
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
I CAN POST NEWS HEAR FROM WOMEN IN YORUBA LAND AND THE NORTH THAT MURDERED CHILDREN ALL DAY.

EVEN THE WOMEN THAT MURDER THEIR OWN BIOLOGICAL CHILDREN.

YET, RATHER THAN FACE A CRIME, SOME HAVE EMPLOYED THEMSELVES AS A TRIBAL BIGOOT.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Curious345: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Can they just kill that woman ALREADY

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Dannyilo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Before I read the body of the article, I was already having a feeling that the guardian is an Igbo woman and truly it was so. Why is it that most of thess women are always Igbo women? Haba!!!

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dannyilo:
Before I read the body of the article, I was already having a feeling that the guardian is an Igbo woman and truly it was so. Why is it that most of thess women are always Igbo women? Haba!!!

THAT IS BECAUSE, YORUBA MEDIA, LIKE YOURSELF IS SELLING AN ANTI-IGBO NARRATIVE.

IF IT WAS A YORUBA WOMAN, WILL YOU FP IT?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by shegra58: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by wolebest: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Y DID THIS STORY NOT MAKE FP?

https://punchng.com/lagos-woman-drowns-daughter-in-bucket-of-water/

Lagos woman drowns daughter in bucket of water

A 22-year-old mother, Oluwafunmilola Adisa, has been arrested for killing her daughter, Oluwanifemi, at their place of residence on Plot 221 Gowon Estate, in the Ipaja area of Lagos State.

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by shegra58: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
King3urna:

This tribe has as well produced the most beautiful women in this country check well
are you ok?
We're talking about wickedness this m.umu is talking about beauty

Seems you miss your drugs

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by erai30(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
This is so heartbreaking and what a heartless woman, all she needs now is for her to write her name,then change into the prison uniform. She is just so evil and her husband should assist her in jail as well.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by eeithis(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin i be Igbo but all this comment gat me laughing cos I know we all know that evil people are in every tribe
LeoDeKing:
There are some social ills you can't take away from a particular collection of people. Whenever the news of their occurrence gets to the public, 99% chances is that na dem.

Illicit drug deals both at national and international level.

Brute against innocent and defenceless underage orphans kept as househelp.

Human trafficking

CEOs of baby production industries

Production and distribution of fake products
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by doshiyad1: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
hah, what am i starting to read

allegedly indulged in the daily beating of the girl until she finally died as the result of the assault. It was alleged that after a recent beating, the girl was forced to sit in a container with hot water which burnt her buttocks and she died in the hospital on Monday, November 14.

she confessed she has been beating her and claimed the girl used to masturbate so she was punishing her so she could stop

It was however gathered that someone saw the traumatized girl on the street and took her to the Police station at Kaduna Vom. The security agents then took the girl to the hospital before calling the attention of her guardian as Mrs. Pam expressed worry that, “no action was taken to take care of the girl in her condition for about 24hrs until someone saw her and took her to the Police station.”

damn it.

Hmm! my brother I just can't comprehend and wrap my head around this kind of wickedness as the devil himself is learning work where this families are.

I just pity their biological children because as their parents will be serving the life jail term, the children will be out there in the hands of one wicked relative too or even outsider receiving the same treatment their parents meted on this poor girl (perhaps it may not be unto death which I pray it shouldn't be although, is only God that can decide that but surly there MUST BE A REPAY) and the circle continues.

Oh my God, that's outright partaking in the sins of their parents for what they know nothing about.

God in heaven, I pray this day that you have mercy on me and my siblings, may we not part take in the evil/sins of our parents and grand grants parents but in their good deeds in Jesus's Mighty name amen! I can now understand better why this prayer point is always raised in the church. This is one of the core reasons. Hmmm! May God help and grant us wisdom, a better and clearer understanding of his words

As human's, we should be careful of what we do, say and sow as the bible is very clear about it in the book of Galatian 6 V 7-9, Proverbs 22 V 8, Luke 6 V 38, Job 4 V 8 2nd Corinthians 9 V 6 and so on.

For the deceased, May God rest her soul in perfect peace but above all, grant her a special place in his bossom and for her families (nuclear/ extended) friends and well-wishers, may he ease their heart pain, give them the grace and the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss especially her biological parents and siblings. Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
I GUESS SHE WAS NOT IGBO BUT A YORUBA WOMAN.

WE WASTE TOO MUCH TIME ON TRIBALISM, SEUN OSEWA IS A VERY TRIBALISTIC ANIMAL.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE DIVIDED SO, WE CAN MAKE TECHNOLOGICAL PROGRESS AND STOP WASTING TIME ON TRIBALISM.

SEE, HOW THIS IS EATING INTO MY TIME, WHEN ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS FOR THE OFFENDER TO BE SEEN TO BE PUNISH BY OTHERS.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

She won’t be the only one to be dislodged, even you who is typing with your crooked fingers will join her.
Afterall you foools claim Lagos is the dirty, so you’ll be thrown back to your clean states.
Just watch out.
Did Fashola do it or not? But your elders were begging him on their knees back then.
So it’s not mere threat.
Fashola did what? Lol given half a chance you’d poison that your colleague because she’s probably the brightest mind in that environment. But you won’t succeed in a hundred years. You can only feel threatened from afar and wail on nairaland as usual.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Yes just like your sister and mentor tiwa savage opened her shrivelled toto for all and sundry to see.

The video was obviously leaked.
She wouldn’t do that ordinarily.
As for the you can anybody even dare risk the horror to look at your private part without going blind?

And for your girls, they’re sleeping as we speak, to wake up when everybody is about to sleep, that’s their own office hours.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:
There are some social ills you can't take away from a particular collection of people. Whenever the news of their occurrence gets to the public, 99% chances is that na dem.

Illicit drug deals both at national and international level.

Brute against innocent and defenceless underage orphans kept as househelp.

Human trafficking

CEOs of baby production industries

Production and distribution of fake products
.most igbo women are so wicked to their House help...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
I think Igbo women should be banned from employing housemaids or seeking to become a guardian of a young child who isn't their biological issue.

Even as an Igbo person, I find it disgusting when I read these stories of child physical abuse and 99% of the times, these perpetrators are always Igbo women.

Why? Every time, why? This is not natural!

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
If I were her family members I will personally shoot this woman to death.

She is a bastard and should be killed with effect immediately.

Igbos are a very wicked race

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

The video was obviously leaked.
She wouldn’t do that ordinarily.
As for the you can anybody even dare risk the horror to look at your private part without going blind?

And for your girls, they’re sleeping as we speak, to wake up when everybody is about to sleep, that’s their own office hours.
Video was leaked indeed..getting fvcked by yahoo guys and having her shrivelled toto recorded. If tiwa your mentor can go do low then there’s nothing beyond you and your sisters, even as low as fvcking K-9s for little dough.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
I am Igbo but i must condemned this evil practice by our women ... Agree or disagree majority of women abusing and maltreating their maids are Igbos and Southerners....RETURN THE CHILD IF YOU CAN NO LONGER TAKE CARE OF THEM

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zambian Man Kills Himself And His Children Because His Wife Enjoyed Masturbating / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.