Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,322 members, 7,836,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) (33819 Views)

Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunitions Heading To Abia State (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns Native Doctor For Possession Of Fake Dollars (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by fadal(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
ME IN GHANA WITH ceedees

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by CanadaOrBust: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Godispeace:
Its always your people , the developer importer and exporter who stock in trade is drugs, fake notes and money rituals/human parts --South Yeastern obidence majority

By our people I mean Nigerians. They were not caught. So how are you sure they went to develop
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by LordHarrizona(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:
Beware of Biafrans.
Shut up your bigot mouth boy!!
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Roboto11: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordHarrizona:

Shut up your bigot mouth boy!!

E pain am.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by LordHarrizona(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

E pain am.

grin
Duh
Grow up musu!
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Roboto11: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
LordHarrizona:

Duh
Grow up musu!

You urchins would be pummelled continuously.

No letting up.

grin
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Jossibest(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
After distroying your country and you still want to distroy another man country...Useless people

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Rolloanunaki(f): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Every crime in the world,a Nigerian must be among
Even the one wey dem no get the power. Crimes are for cartels not urchins
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by CanadaOrBust: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
They claim it’s because Nigeria is bad that is making them take to crime but even when they get to another country they are still criminals

So can we still blame Nigeria in this scenario?
It only points to one thing that they are criminals irrespective of wherever they find themselves

Didn’t you hear the part where he said the robbers were not caught?? Na wa o
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Taba21: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bvlgari:
Ghana police intercept Nigerian car and occupants with bundles of fake dollars shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2cTQaUN6nM

Naa Igbo
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Taba21: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:
Beware of Biafrans.

Na them na who else what a cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Taba21: 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
Every crime in the world,a Nigerian must be among

Point of correction Biafran not Nigerian
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Taba21: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
saintkel:
Those up there are not wise...very silly comments from sane people

See wise person defending evil in the name of same tribe
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Taba21: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
fredoooooo:
Abeg if you catch any of dem , b3head and kee dem...
This is how dey go about and rubessh Nigeria name ..

Very bad people thank God the world are now starting knowing different between Nigerian's and igbo
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
jimyjames:

If the bad economy of Nigeria raise harden criminal, they should automatically become good citizens cause they stepped out of Nigeria?

ABEG SHUT UP. IS THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY WORSE THAN SOUTH SUDAN, CHAD, SOMALIA, SIERRA LEONE, NIGER, BURUNDI ETC?

WHY DON'T YOU HEAR OF PEOPLE FROM THOSE PLACES CARRYING FAKE DOLLARS AROUND?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by jimyjames(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Napata77:

ABEG SHUT UP. IS THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY WORSE THAN SOUTH SUDAN, CHAD, SOMALIA, SIERRA LEONE, NIGER, BURUNDI ETC?

WHY DON'T YOU HEAR OF PEOPLE FROM THOSE PLACES CARRYING FAKE DOLLARS AROUND?

Have you been to these countries you mentioned?
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
lolu2019:
Let them go.so that we can have peace.

NOBODY STOPPED IGBOS FROM SECEDING. THE PROBLEM IS THEY WANT TO SECEDE WITH THE NON-IGBO REGIONS OF THE NIGER DELTA AND BENUE STATE, ACCORDING TO TERRORIST NNAMDI KANU.

AND NIGERIA WILL NEVER PERMIT THAT IN A MILLION YEARS.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Have you been to these countries you mentioned?

YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH TO DARE COMPARE NIGERIA WITH THOSE COUNTRIES.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO AND SPEND ONE MONTH IN SOUTH SUDAN.

YOU BASTARDS SIT HERE IN NIGERIA LIVING LARGE COMPARED TO MOST AFRICANS, WHILE HATING THE COUNTRY.

GO AND LIVE IN NIGER REPUBLIC OR SOMALIA FOR ONE WEEK, LET US SEE HOW YOU GET ON.

STUPID IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by jimyjames(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Napata77:

YOU MUST BE THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH TO DARE COMPARE NIGERIA WITH THOSE COUNTRIES.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO GO SPEND ONE MONTH IN SOUTH SUDAN.

YOU BASTARDS SIT HERE IN NIGERIA LIVING LARGE COMPARED TO MOST AFRICANS, WHILE HATING THE COUNTRY.

GO AND LIVE IN NIGER REPUBLIC OR ERITREA FOR ONE WEEK, LET US SEE HOW YOU GET ON.

STUPID IDIOTS.

Answer the simple question my friend , have you been to these countries?

Do you know the population of poor people in Nigeria beat the population of those countries ?
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by jimyjames(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Napata77:

I am not a dunce like you. I don't need to visit

Do you know the population of poor people in Nigeria beat the population of those countries ?

Then be quiet my friend, Nigeria is the capital of poverty
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Answer the simple question my friend , have you been to these countries?

I am not a dunce like you. I don't need to visit Somalia to know the living standards there. Simple research showing that access to electricity in Sierra Leone is 11%, as opposed to 60% in Nigeria, tells me the living standards there, in addition to other research. It is not rocket science.

The population of poor and homeless people in AMERICA, CHINA, INDIA ETC beats the entire population of some of those countries too. Does that make them better than India and America and China?

If you are a huge developing nation with hundreds of millions of people, you will definitely have more poor people than most other nations. Sheer common sense that clearly eludes you.
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by jimyjames(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Napata77:

I am not a dunce like you. I don't need to visit Somalia to know the living standards there. Simple research showing that access to electricity in Sierra Leone is 11%, as opposed to 60% in Nigeria, tells me the living standards there, in addition to other research. It is not rocket science.

The population of poor and homeless people in AMERICA, CHINA, INDIA ETC beats the entire population of some of those countries. Does that make them better than India and America and China?

Lol who is even talking about electricity when people don't even have food to eat?

In that aspect of poor homeless people ,yes those countries are better than america cause you won't find such homeless people in these countries
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Napata77: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
jimyjames:

Lol who is even talking about electricity when people don't even have food to eat?

People are eating in Nigeria. If you have no food, go to your village and ask for food, they will give you, plus a plot of land to cultivate.

In that aspect of poor homeless people ,yes those countries are better than america cause you won't find such homeless people in these countries

Oh sure. Somalia has higher living standards than America then.

Idiatt..
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by jimyjames(m): 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Napata77:

People are eating in Nigeria. If you have no food, go to your village and ask for food, they will give you, plus a plot of land to cultivate.

Oh sure. Somalia has higher living standards than America then.

Idiatt..

People are eating in Nigeria yes, no one is feeding anyone, so people must feed even if it means printing fake dollars , how many farmers have access to their farmland today when others are waiting for them on their farms to kidnap them for Ransom ?

Somalia is not different from Nigeria ,a terrorist country just like Nigeria
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by LordHarrizona(m): 1:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Roboto11:

You urchins would be pummelled continuously.

No letting up.

grin
Your brain lacks oxygen that’s why you can’t think straight you bigot!
Who you referring too as an urchin you wasted sperm?!
Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Roboto11: 1:44am On Nov 18, 2022
LordHarrizona:

Your brain lacks oxygen that’s why you can’t think straight you bigot!
Who you referring too as an urchin you wasted sperm?!

Gerarahia urchin.

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by Bluffly: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2022
fancifulasuquo:
Why saying Ghanians should beware of Nigerians ?? angry
Do not mind him. He is very daft. In

1 Like

Re: Ghana Police Intercept Nigerians With Bundles Of Fake Dollars (pics/video) by LordHarrizona(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2022
Roboto11:

Gerarahia urchin.
You can’t tag me as one when you don’t know me musu?!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfa Dupes Lady Of N500,000 After Engaging Her In ‘Sex Deliverance’ / Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos) / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.