Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

"I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife (33318 Views)

Zinoleesky's Child Naming Ceremony As He Welcomes A Baby Girl / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West / Wizkid Is Expecting His Fourth Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by iamsolasoul(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by pikechukwu6(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratulations Oga Leke. I wish you all the best on DONE and dusted. Hopefully it would be done that way as you said grin grin
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by rhythyson: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Reminds me of a certain Sister and brother in the Lord in Lagos.

The woman had some problem with her womb . About 18 Medical Experts, (Nigerians and Foreigners )tried to salvage the situation but to no Avail. Her womb had to be removed to save her life. Medically and scientifically speaking , there was no Hope to ever conceive.

But Something Happened!
She happened to get an invite to one of the crusades of the Lord's Chosen in Lagos. In the course of Prayer, through the word of knowledge the Servant of GOD, Pst Lazarus Muoka Mentioned her Matter. In his words
" That woman there with no womb! In the Name of JESUS, receive a new womb "! HOLYGHOST Locate the person I am talking about" give her a new womb!

In the words of the woman what she heard in her body was a noise and she fell where she was.

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed took in.

Today! That same whose woman whose womb was removed and shown to her has about 5 to 6 Children, I am not too sure.

The Husband became afraid and asked her to go back to the Pastor and tell him to Close your womb ! I do not want again. Any small touch , the woman carry belly straight.
The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Neither could they give any explanation. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation. They were Barren for many yrs. He is a Senior pastor of his church.
He visited the Lord's Chosen and the yoke was shattered.
The Funny thing about his own was that He came back with what he called " Peace Offering" ! He said he came to beg the Servant of GOD to tell His GOD that he does not want Children again.
The wife who was Barren began to give birth almost every year. He has about 6 kids now.

Now! That same GOD of CHOSEN is out this weekend Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th November 2022 to Honor His people in a program title " THE KING HAS DECIDED TO HONOR YOU"
Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of REALITY !
I personally is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen. I have been a Christian for quite a while, but i have never ever seen a God like the the GOD of Chosen.

" That woman there with no womb! In the Name of JESUS, receive a new womb "! HOLYGHOST Locate the person I am talking about" give her a new womb!

my own be say make you fear God small i beg you grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Uprightness100(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

The woman had some problem with her womb . About 18 Medical Experts, (Nigerians and Foreigners )tried to salvage the situation but to no Avail. Her womb had to be removed to save her life. Medically and scientifically speaking , there was no Hope to ever conceive.

But Something Happened!
She happened to get an invite to one of the crusades of the Lord's Chosen in Lagos. In the course of Prayer, through the word of knowledge the Servant of GOD, Pst Lazarus Muoka Mentioned her Matter. In his words

In the words of the woman what she heard in her body was a noise and she fell where she was.

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed took in.

Today! That same whose woman whose womb was removed and shown to her has about 5 to 6 Children, I am not too sure.

The Husband became afraid and asked her to go back to the Pastor and tell him to Close your womb ! I do not want again. Any small touch , the woman carry belly straight.
The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Neither could they give any explanation. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation. They were Barren for many yrs. He is a Senior pastor of his church.
The Funny thing about his own was that He came back with what he called " Peace Offering" ! He said he came to beg the Servant of GOD to tell His GOD that he does not want Children again.
The wife who was Barren began to give birth almost every year. He has about 6 kids now.

Now! That same GOD of CHOSEN is out this weekend Saturday and Sunday, 19th and 20th November 2022 to Honor His people in a program title " THE KING HAS DECIDED TO HONOR YOU"
Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of REALITY !
I personally, is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen. I have been a Christian for quite a while, but i have never ever seen a God like the the GOD of Chosen.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nmezor(f): 9:00am On Nov 17, 2022
Congratz to them
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Rafiquie: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

I personally is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen. I have been a Christian for quite a while, but i have never ever seen a God like the the GOD of Chosen.

What a nice advertisement.
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by MufasaLion: 9:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

Now you've turned to marketer for your businessman. All for crumbs!
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by bigjackass: 9:43am On Nov 17, 2022
Benrosaria:
But deep down she is still sad about the union
how do you know she's sad
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
crooked pastor's son, he is feeding his children with thithes money
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Buffalo2(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
MY wife will never agree with me that there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, spiritual about this GUY
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by MufasaLion: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Buffalo2:
MY wife will never agree with me that there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, spiritual about this GUY

There's nothing spiritual about his father and many others too. Africans are too gullible to understand.
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Isabi4lov: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Congrats...
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by irunoko(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
simontosy:
People are afraid to give birth because of money. As for Leke, you have the money and a lot of people around to take care of them, why is he afraid?
so na other people go take care of the children wey another person born.na this mentality dey always bring entitlement among irresponsible parents in families.you go see person wey no too carry for family dey push him children make them go live for family wey carry.when those one's wey dey ok begin dey use their children dey do domestic slave or the children of the rich family begins to rape them the poor kid's parents will begin to cry wolf

You go see woman wey dey hustle dey sell food go dey tell you say shebi baba Taye get money,he go help me take care of the children as if she knows how much baba Taye is collecting and his financial plan for his family and future

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Tenrack: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:
come and marry me let me press your long neck kiss
jeezzz.. Jezebel undecided
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by pfadom: 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
This Leke is another pastor with a loose tongue after Suleman. Must he comment on everything and everywhere?

God have mercy on Daddy G.O. Adeboye and his ministry.
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by OLOKOESHIN: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
The day I put sticker of your church on my gas cylinder I never refill am... grin grin
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

I personally, is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen. I have been a Christian for quite a while, but i have never ever seen a God like the the GOD of Chosen.
Do yourself some good to attend this program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Wuppdex: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Foolish and backward yarnings, why have religion turned the black man brain upside down. NEW WOMB INDEED... BULLSHIT TALK cry

quote author=mario2k post=118455788]

But Something Happened!

Service finished and everyone went home. Like play like play, the woman whose womb was removed tooo in.

The Medical experts could not Believe their eyes. Only GOD could Have done this.

Another man, similar situation, was Barren for yrs. He was Senior pastor of his church.

Whatever be Your Matter Ensure you don't miss this Heavenly 2 days. The GOD of CHOSEN is not a God of stories! The GOD of Chosen is a GOD of Reality!
I personally is an Evidence of the Reality of the Great GOD of Chosen.

YOU'RE VERY CORRECT,I WAS THERE LIVE. GOD OF CHOSEN IS SO GREAT [/quote]
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by pacificom: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
better make e no back the goal post o... otherwise na sagalo e go take score nomba 5 goal wey go give am the golden boot.
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Alexiiydon: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

miracle format to brainwash fools like you so all your church members non of them poor abo god never locate them also don’t fool yourself even if them Dey fool you
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Philomath1212: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

But Something Happened!

Craze dey worry you...
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Golden057(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Congratulations.
However, this boss Leke and controversy are like men and football.
Why write I m done?
Did God budget only 4 kids for him?

Is it God that determines number of children?
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Knivesout(m): 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Pls substantiate ur claim with proof! Thanks.
emilo2bad:

lies upon lies and more lies. thank you
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Golden057:

Is it God that determines number of children?
Yes it's God. Cos Boda Leke fit born another one in future and he ll say God told him to add more.
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Spandau: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Leke, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has welcomed his fourth child with his wife, Titilope, IGBERETV reports.

On Wednesday, he took to his Instagram handle to announce the news and share some maternity shoots he had with his wife.

He captioned the photos,

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBfZ4ujG7n/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

And why is this supposed to be news?
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by etrange: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nice... but he should rather say "we're done".

1 Like

Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Prettygirl200(f): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are not done sir, 9 more to go?
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Ijb11: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Really
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by MATEX30: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Whoever is giving birth to 4 children in this current economy deserves some respect

Let's respect the man before we congratulate him he's done well

https://centralmedia.com.ng/leke-adeboye-welcomes-fourth-child-with-his-wife-photos/
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Benrosaria(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
bigjackass:
how do you know she's sad

Every man has intention which isn’t suppose to be, every intention has a question to answer. Think deep sir. That’s why we all saying things ain’t balanced anymore
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Benrosaria(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
happney65:

Wayre re o. Do you know her one on one ni? grin

Lolololol emi nor mo Kpe warey ni mi... lololol
Re: "I'm Done", Leke Adeboye Says As He Welcomes Fourth Child With His Wife by Golden057(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yes it's God. Cos Boda Leke fit born another one in future and he ll say Hod told him to add more.

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BamBam And Her Boyfriend Teddy-A Kiss Each Other At Her 30th Birthday / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME" / Ifu Ennada On Her Rapist, STI: I Will Expose The Popular Man Who Raped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.