Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) (62289 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by snoopz: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
Potential customers go soon enter her dm
Ọmọ that butt lift fit drain aza o
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Theoarhics: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
It's a foolish woman that thinks her greatest assets are her bottom and curves.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by afamaustin(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2022
This one pussy go be water water
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by chimeremodlyn: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
This woman does not know that yansh is only attractive when it is on the waist on a young woman.
Anything about 23 -27 is a turn off.
This is why Dj Cuppy irritates me.

See you. Does DJ cuppy notice you? This only goes to show that if your wife is more than 27, she will be a turn off to you. You go cheat tire. Some of you don't even know what you say anymore, just open your mouth and say rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
Beautiful
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by PlayMaker14: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Joe4real1988:
My brother, yansh and hip are just a sight, na same hole and cumin all ends, whether big hip/yansh or small hip/yansh. Na we dey encourage all this nonsense. Most women nor get sense sha, they feel the world should revolve around them because of SIMple men behavior. Any woman that displays yansh/physical attraction can't remain/maintain marriage because they will always think themselves as gold and being in marriage means caging them. A hole in-between your leg doesn't add value to a man's life, it's just a means of pleasure. This is what they fail to understand.
You've spoken well...
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by jclassiq(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2022
Disgusting.

Do they look in the mirror some times?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by lusid: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2022
ukaface:
This nyash....

This nyash is not nyashing oooo
you get yash? I wanna sample you
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by lusid: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
joshjc:
This kind ass d sweet for knocking
you dey suck Toto?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Venom11(m): 8:49am On Nov 17, 2022
God bless that.. Nice piece
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by lusid: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2022
nickyj19:
to knack her dey hungry me undecided
favorite sex position?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by joshjc(m): 8:54am On Nov 17, 2022
lusid:
you dey suck Toto?
no na pounding I dey do
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Olatara(f): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2022
Tarzsl:
Ini old soldier. Even Rita Dominic has retired to matrimonial home, na only Ini still remain for ashawo battlefield of all her nollywood set. Mercy J, Monalisa, Stephanie all of dem done calm down Ini still dey sell nyansh upandan

Na all this useless old politicians wey still dey buy her tohtoh I blame tho...
you guysshould understand that, it is not only politicians that are sleeping with these girls. MDs, CEOs, Musician, even your nice boss at work.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by OnonujuChrist(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2022
These women with all their flashy bodies all the time na only God fit help man overcome their temptations... I sure will overcome!
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Chick always had beautifully shaped legs. Kudos on her 2022 fitness shape. DJ Cuppy pls take notes. cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by nickyj19: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2022
lusid:
favorite sex position?
Spork, Valedictorian, Stand And Deliver, those are my best sex positions grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Scarletjr(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2022
This bae she always plays the roles of queen
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Desusi: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Creamypie:
At 40, she still wan do market like under 23
The one thing with women is that, they never wish to be old.Hmmm, and nothing last for ever.As for those crazy for her,be assured that the beautiful ones are yet to be born. Where do you stand then!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Ak75: 9:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Ass hole, your mates are in their husband's house and you are here flaunting your wide hole, idiot. You are a disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by sageb: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Now I see the real reason for her divorce.... At least, she won't be held down by the institution called marriage, she will now focus on her new found and "flourishing" career.

Yansh and hips done, na big customer remain.

so funny
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by frog12: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2022
f
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by klebson(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2022
If she give u, u go collect?

nickyj19:
to knack her dey hungry me undecided
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by nickyj19: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2022
klebson:
If she give u, u go collect?

why not, make my eyes no just see anything wey resemble pussy na to stick my dxck inside ooo we moveeeee
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by chukel(m): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2022
Looks like a transgender now
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by PDJT: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2022
-See our church elder pikin that year naw.

-Chai money no come on time for me cry. But baby girl, I still fancy you though, so if you have finished with Udom Emma, do halla me anything you enter town, I am happy to drive to Heathrow T5 and back. You deserve a welcome at the airport too like youths in Nigeria are giving Mr. Peter Obi.

-Sweet girl x .
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 10:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Make she flex
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Tegabadguy(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has shown off her curvy body in a see-through dress, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClCAzhZqM9l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
OMG see body
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Mammy Water

Let us just Pray Ooni Of Ife doesn’t see this

There is too much Trouble in the Palace and Ife already

Ooni must not marry another wife this Month

Ife hasn’t recovered from the half a dozen wives he married last Month

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Christistruth00: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2022
PDJT:
-See our church elder pikin that year naw.

-Chai money no come on time for me cry. But baby girl, I still fancy you though, so if you have finished with Udom Emma, do halla me anything you enter town, I am happy to drive to Heathrow T5 and back. You deserve a welcome at the airport too like youths in Nigeria are giving Mr. Peter Obi.

-Sweet girl x .

Is it True her parents were Deacons in the Church?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by josephevergreen(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2022
Na person role model so ooo

Women of this generation ehh

Politicians and drug barons food is ready.

God abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Liquorose With Tuface, Wizkid, D’Banj / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.