Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) (62305 Views)

Ini Edo Shows Her Dance Moves, Asks Fans Not To Rate Her (Video) / Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Ini Edo Shows Her Sexy Dance Steps (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by AustineCJ: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Badguy77:
Fake everything I loved her when she was natural now, I don't take her serious..
person wey no sabi you ��
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by engrjacuzzi: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
This girl don do surgery and no get that natural shape we all loved. Anyway, she is still a pretty lady with assets intact.
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sultty:
make person just enter from back shocked
..enter from back to do what ?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fedrick100:
Is she looking for a sugar boy
I can apply
...ok application fee is 100 k...I am her personal manager
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mitsurugi:
She covered the nyash angry
...wetin you want see inside there ?
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
nickyj19:
to knack her dey hungry me undecided
...na up to 18 rounds dey satisfy her.....can you do that
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by westerner147: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has shown off her curvy body in a see-through dress, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClCAzhZqM9l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Hmmm..
Apoti esû

This her 'surgery-nated' yansh will be as hard as Zuma rock

This I have seen kiss
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Wuppdex: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mr. UBER ... Natural born Simp, since you're being rejected by ladies in the UK, you got no choice than to be begging and queuing on an evening newspaper, EMI LOKAN mentality

PDJT:
-See our church elder pikin that year naw.

-Chai money no come on time for me cry. But baby girl, I still fancy you though, so if you have finished with Udom Emma, do halla me anything you enter town, I am happy to drive to Heathrow T5 and back. You deserve a welcome at the airport too like youths in Nigeria are giving Mr. Peter Obi.

-Sweet girl x .
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by tboydbrave(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
She belongs to the streets �
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Oduduwa707: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sultty:
make person just enter from back shocked

Real Odour be dat na... grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by yachal: 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
westerner147:

Hmmm..
Apoti esû

This her 'surgery-nated' yansh will be as hard as Zuma rock

This I have seen kiss

My brother flesh and blood did not reveal this to thee...
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
ufotunang:
...wetin you want see inside there ?

Why show top leave bottom pot grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by zudozz: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
I also saw yellow pant! grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by nickyj19: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
ufotunang:
...na up to 18 rounds dey satisfy her.....can you do that
knacking is my profession I knack pussys for a living grin if you get her contact kindly forward it to me pls no time to check time
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Moh247: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
ini Edo

Dey find client
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Sultty(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
ufotunang:
..enter from back to do what ?
to preach the gospel
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Ijb11: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Whorring
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by BaddestQueen(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
ini Edo

Dey find client
shatap
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
lusid:
you get yash? I wanna sample you
no I no get
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sultty:
to preach the gospel
...ok then preach the gospel from the pulpit . Not from the back
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
nickyj19:
knacking is my profession I knack pussys for a living grin if you get her contact kindly forward it to me pls no time to check time
... nawaoooo..... what a profession �
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by ufotunang: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Why show top leave bottom pot grin
...so you want see pot for free. ..na her dollars customers / sugar daddy dey see the pot and chop the food inside the pot
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Kayyus09(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lucrative industry
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by GistManor: 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
TMSMedia:

JUST ANOTHER TIRED AFRICAN is a comedy special where Nigerian comedian, KObaba, shares his experience about being an African.
It's 60 mins of facts and humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnri31ZPCB8

Popular Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has shown off her curvy body in a see-through dress, IGBERETV reports.

She shared the photos on her Instagram handle with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClCAzhZqM9l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Badguy77(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
AustineCJ:
person wey no sabi you u��
She sabi you amebo
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Tarzsl: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Olatara:
you guysshould understand that, it is not only politicians that are sleeping with these girls. MDs, CEOs, Musician, even your nice boss at work.

Don't have a boss
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Now I see the real reason for her divorce.... At least, she won't be held down by the institution called marriage, she will now focus on her new found and "flourishing" career.

Yansh and hips done, na big customer remain.

All she needs to do is to continue to keep her one big (special) customer, oops, I mean friend happy. wink

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by PDJT: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2022
Wuppdex:
Mr. UBER ... Natural born Simp, since you're being rejected by ladies in the UK, you got no choice than to be begging and queuing on an evening newspaper, EMI LOKAN mentality

-Hmm all these for me? grin
Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by PDJT: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2022
-Should I leave Ini to date your mother? cheesy

Wuppdex:

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) by Wuppdex: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Yes o grin

PDJT:

-Hmm all these for me? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Bobrisky Gets Own Snapchat Filter (Pictures) / Destiny Etiko Buries Her Father, JOHN ANONDE, Amid Tears In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.