Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Chat Ai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chat Ai (2803 Views)

Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � / See The Chat I Had With An AI Today / AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Ai by Uniqueleads: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2022
Chat Ai
Re: Chat Ai by Uniqueleads: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Chat Ai by jaeyking(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Toh, considering what type of music she sings

She will just draw attention to herself.
Re: Chat Ai by meobizy(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thick goodness. That body will cure the average man from erectile dysfunction.
Re: Chat Ai by tuzle(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
I doubt she is a gospel singer because she is also into modeling and I am talking about bikini modeling.
Re: Chat Ai by Mjolnir: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Uniqueleads:
Although many of us are familiar with some of the stunning faces in the Nollywood industry, it’s always energizing to meet new people, especially in nearby African nations. This also applies to the Congolese singer Babeth Lando who recently posted fresh photos of herself on her Instagram account.

Babeth Lando is a gospel singer, content producer, and businesswoman who never ceases to flaunt her beauty while inspiring fresh fashion trends with her stunning attire. She stated when posting these images that she simply wanted everything to live up to the anticipation of her followers for her most recent uploads.

As expected, immediately after the photos surfaced online, her fans and followers who came across the post quickly rushed down to the comment box section to express their reactions from different perspectives.

More pictures in the link below
https://www.gistcover.com.ng/2022/11/congolese-gospel-singer-babeth-lando.html?m=1

Liar!!!!.
She is not a gospel singer.
She is a fitness coach, and instagram model from congo.
Foo.lish bloggers always doing all sorts to gain traffic

2 Likes

Re: Chat Ai by Uniqueleads: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2023
[

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Really: ? / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? / Confusion About What To Do In A Relationship. Should I Propose Or End It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.