Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � (2274 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Red Pill Ideology Ruined My Relationship With A Nairalander / How A Local Yahoo Boy Wanted To Use My Head(screenshots Of Our Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2023
I just love messing with western AIs on my good days!

Make una use this one take hold body 😂

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2023
Clearer pics

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by OkodiDenzel: 11:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Which chat app has this AI which you are you using?
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by AndroidAI(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2023
When you come across an idiot, you don't need a prophet or prophetess to identify them.

Criminality is subjective, since there are countries where same sex relation is legal.

In Nigeria they may be considered criminals, but in the US the case isn't the same.

The bot is miles ahead of you in terms of intelligence.

I am impressed!

7 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Afrobasic(m): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
AndroidAI:
When you come across an idiot, you don't need a prophet or prophetess to identify them.

Criminality is subjective, since there are countries where same sex relation is legal.

In Nigeria they may be considered criminals, but in the US the case isn't the same.

I am impressed!

This is so funny and yet true grin grin grin

I really don't know why I expected something better when I opened the topic.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by KevMitnick: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
Nice one...chat gpt.

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by MurderX: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
OP you are smart guy, I enjoyed your query. The robot think say e get sense, you boxed the idiot garbage.

5 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Ballzproblem2: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2023
now I Know why Nigerians are hardly successful, instead of you to use it and better your life the first thing that entered your head is to ask irrelevant question, I don't support homosexuality but you are clearly dumb

3 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by MurderX: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am impressed!

Nonsense, the OP is smarter than you and the robot, he got the robot to say yes and admit that it could be criminal to be gay and so its western biased ideology should not be generalised.

2 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by MurderX: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
now I Know why Nigerians are hardly successful, instead of you to use it and better your life the first thing that entered your head is to ask irrelevant question, I don't support homosexuality but you are clearly dumb

OP is conducting an experiment to show that ChatGPT is west biased. AI apps are computers - garbage in, garbage out, question is what garbage is going in and OP tried to show and correct the garbage ideology that the west wants to promote.

8 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Ombudsman1: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am impressed!

YOU STATED THE OBVIOUS WITH THE BOLDED AND YOU'RE CLEARLY THE IDIOT HERE.

THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ACTUALLY KNOWING THAT IN NIGERIA IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BACKED BY LAW (WHICH IT EQUALLY KNOWS) BUT GOES ON TO RANT ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AS PERCEIVED BY THE WEST.

IT KNOWS THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IT IS REQUIRED TO GIVE BUT WOULD RATHER FOLLOW THE IDEOLOGY OF ITS "TASK MASTERS".

4 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by KAM3KAZI: 3:46am On Feb 05, 2023
What we should all know about this gay stuff is That God sees it as a sin the same way he sees lying, stealing,fornication,adultery etc all as sins. If you are a liar,you are grouped under the same category of sinners as a homosexual person,God doesn't pick and choose when it comes to sin.
I don't see why a fornicator should think he/she is better than a homosexual person when God's judgement on them will be the same if they don't all repent.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Silentgroper(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am impressed!
total crap !!

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by AndroidAI(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Ombudsman1:

THE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ACTUALLY KNOWING THAT IN NIGERIA IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE BACKED BY LAW (WHICH IT EQUALLY KNOWS) BUT GOES ON TO RANT ABOUT HUMAN RIGHTS AS PERCEIVED BY THE WEST.

IT KNOWS THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IT IS REQUIRED TO GIVE BUT WOULD RATHER FOLLOW THE IDEOLOGY OF ITS "TASK MASTERS".

He was seeking a generalized statement using Nigeria's illegal status to form a conclusion.

That's flawed!

You are obviously an idiot like op; a disgusting homophobe who can't comprehend what human right is.

I blame you not but your cognitive impairment.

3 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Higgies(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

OP you're Gay only that you are yet to probably get a chance at it.
I have couple of friends that started out this way.
Keep exploring what interested you. It's no qualms.
Do have a safe trip on your Queering endeavour 🌈🌈
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by MurderX: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2023
Ombudsman1:

You have sense
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by badthinds: 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

He was seeking a generalized statement using Nigeria's illegal status to form a conclusion.

That's flawed!

You are obviously an idiot like op; a disgusting homophobe who can't comprehend what human right is.

Guy, abeg stop this embarrassing thing na grin
So, it's using the US's Legal status to form a conclusion that isn't flawed? I doubt you even know the amount of countries that have legalised that gay stuff. If you do, you'll be worried why the AI amplifies the sentiments of its creators instead of the popular opinion.

Get some sense sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Flamemignon1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
MurderX:

OP is conducting an experiment to show that ChatGPT is west biased. AI apps are computers - garbage in, garbage out, question is what garbage is going in and OP tried to show and correct the garbage ideology that the west wants to promote.
As if ours won't be biased if we created it

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

I am impressed!

Oh well, I scored 13/15 in a test, I then used ChatGPT to retake the test (just to see how much I can rely on it) and guess what?! Chatgpt scored 7/15 in the same test. That was the day I decided to only use that thing for cruise grin

Good luck using ChatGPT for anything close to important. You have no idea how cucked it is. Lol

Also, I think you should do your homework on "Intelligence". ChatGPT is just like a chatbot with a lot of scraped data. It is like a search engine (but unlike Google that give you a dataset to pick from, chatgpt picks for you, and displays the result in a natural way)

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Flamemignon1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
badthinds:

Guy, abeg stop this embarrassing thing na grin
So, it's using the US's Legal status to form a conclusion that isn't flawed? I doubt you even know the amount of countries that have legalised that gay stuff. If you do, you'll be worried why the AI amplifies the sentiments of its creators instead of the popular opinion.

Get some sense sha grin grin
Uh....if the AI were created by a Nigerian,it will equally echo the same sentiment of his creator and if the creator is an homophobe,the quick answer will be yes instead of the banter which is why I don't trust any of them

2 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by badthinds: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Uh....if the AI were created by a Nigerian,it will equally echo the same sentiment of his creator and if the creator is an homophobe,the quick answer will be yes instead of the banter which is why I don't trust any of them
No! That's not what's happening. Are you really following the AI and recent happenings at all? The idea it's creators sold was that the AI will learn 100 articles, and when asked a question, will output the popular opinion.

Recently, someone like OP (in the US) asked the AI to write a poem praising Donald Trump. The AI refused. The man then asked it to write a poem praising Joe Biden, and it gladly did! As soon as the screenshots got twitter's attention, its creators fixed it immediately as that kind of thing would expose their agender (which is bad for business)

Lots of similar issues are popping up. The Chatgpt team are just fixing stuff to avoid public outrage as f*ck gringrin
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Ombudsman1: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
AndroidAI:

That's flawed!

STOP MAKING A MESS OF YOURSELF THE MORE. THE FACT THAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS A PIECE OF SOFTWARE RUN OFF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE DAFT AND NOT THINK WITH YOUR GOD-GIVEN BRAIN. WELL, THAT'S IF YOU CHOSE TO.

THE OP ASKED THE AI A QUESTION WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BASED ON THE LAWS GOVERNING THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION HE RESIDES IN (NIGERIA). BUT IT DECIDED TO REWIRE HIS IDEOLOGY ON THE TOPIC WITH A GENERALIZED RESPONSE. IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW, IT IS A SUBTLE STRATEGY TO MAKE THE PRACTICE OF HOMOSEXUALISM A NORM WHEN IT IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE ONE TO US.

SPEAKING OF LAWS, EVEN IN THE UNITED STATES, NOT ALL STATES RIDE ON THE SAME LAWS. SOME LAWS ARE ENFORCED IN CERTAIN STATES, IN OTHERS ITS LITERALLY NON-EXISTENT.

BACK TO MOTHER-LAND, THE LAWS OF THE LAND AB INITIO DOES NOT GIVE LEGAL CONSENT TO GAYS/HOMOSEXUALS. HOWEVER, THEY MAY EXIST IN THE SHADOWS BUT ITS PRACTICE ISN'T BACKED UP BY THE LAW.

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by Flamemignon1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
badthinds:

No! That's not what's happening. Are you really following the AI and recent happenings at all? The idea it's creators sold was that the AI will learn 100 articles, and when asked a question, will output the popular opinion.

Recently, someone like OP (in the US) asked the AI to write a poem praising Donald Trump. The AI refused. The man then asked it to write a poem praising Joe Biden, and it gladly did! As soon as the screenshots got twitter's attention, its creators fixed it immediately as that kind of thing would expose their agender (which is bad for business)

Lots of similar issues are popping up. The Chatgpt team are just fixing stuff to avoid public outrage as f*ck gringrin
Which is why I said it's either biased af or has been tweaked with 100 one sided articles
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by AndroidAI(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

Oh well, I scored 13/15 in a test, I then used ChatGPT to retake the test (just to see how much I can rely on it) and guess what?! Chatgpt scored 7/15 in the same test. That was the day I decided to only use that thing for cruise grin

Good luck using ChatGPT for anything close to important. You have no idea how cucked it is. Lol

Also, I think you should do your homework on "Intelligence". ChatGPT is just like a chatbot with a lot of scraped data. It is like a search engine (but unlike Google that give you a dataset to pick from, chatgpt picks for you, and displays the result in a natural way)

Comparing your intelligence to a bot is but an expression.

Based on your exhibitions so far, I am still confident that the bot is smarter than you.

ChatGPT is a natural language model that is prone to errors.

It's terrible at math, but impressive in terms of writing prose, poems, emails, articles... It can even help you with your code as a programmer.

A project that was supposed to take you 5 hours can become 2 hours because you worked with chatgpt.

It's a tool and nothing more. You don't need to feel threatened by it.

2 Likes

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

The bot is being logical, na you no just get sense. It's like asking the bot "Is the act of women exposing their hair in public a crime?" Simply because it's a crime in Afghanistan.
You can't say gay people are criminals when they didn't hurt anyone.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ombudsman1:

STOP MAKING A MESS OF YOURSELF THE MORE. THE FACT THAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS A PIECE OF SOFTWARE RUN OFF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD BE DAFT AND NOT THINK WITH YOUR GOD-GIVEN BRAIN. WELL, THAT'S IF YOU CHOSE TO.

THE OP ASKED THE AI A QUESTION WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BASED ON THE LAWS GOVERNING THE GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION HE RESIDES IN (NIGERIA). BUT IT DECIDED TO REWIRE HIS IDEOLOGY ON THE TOPIC WITH A GENERALIZED RESPONSE. IN CASE YOU DONT KNOW, IT IS A SUBTLE STRATEGY TO MAKE THE PRACTICE OF HOMOSEXUALISM A NORM WHEN IT IS NOT AND CAN NEVER BE ONE TO US.

SPEAKING OF LAWS, EVEN IN THE UNITED STATES, NOT ALL STATES RIDE ON THE SAME LAWS. SOME LAWS ARE ENFORCED IN CERTAIN STATES, IN OTHERS ITS LITERALLY NON-EXISTENT.

BACK TO MOTHER-LAND, THE LAWS OF THE LAND AB INITIO DOES NOT GIVE LEGAL CONSENT TO GAYS/HOMOSEXUALS. HOWEVER, THEY MAY EXIST IN THE SHADOWS BUT ITS PRACTICE ISN'T BACKED UP BY THE LAW.

QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDUM

You are funny. Perhaps you should ask why the OP wants to be reassured that being gay is criminal. Since he knows it's criminal and doesn't want to be "misled", why is he asking questions and then complaining when he's given answers? Did he expect the AI to say "it's criminal to be gay and gay people deserve to be imprisoned"?

1 Like

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

The bot is being logical, na you no just get sense. It's like asking the bot "Is the act of women exposing their hair in public a crime?" Simply because it's a crime in Afghanistan.
You can't say gay people are criminals when they didn't hurt anyone.

Sometimes I wonder how I share the same forum with people like you sha. Lol, but no p. Lemme answer you.

Do you see the picture I attached to this post? Yeah? That is me asking the "AI" the same controversial question you rose in your last post. The reply it gave me should've been the reply I should've got in my gay question.

Now, I've been working with "AI" and NLP for years as well as using GPT3's predecessor (the open source version) for some of my (true) AI projects. The picture I've attached in this post is how an "AI" should reply to these questions based on its training (at least based on how ChatGPT's team claimed to have trained the "AI" ).

The joke is based on ChatGPT refusing to acknowledge the fact (without technical persuasion) that being gay can be a crime.

You can copy and paste the question in the image below if you think I doctored it. You'll also get that answer as your very first response.

Lol. You guys eh. I sincerely hope your brains get it now. Anyways, I rest my case 🤣
Cc: AndroidAI

P.S
I'll be posting a lot more of these stuff, you guys should prepare your tears.

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

Sometimes I wonder how I share the same forum with people like you sha. Lol, but no p. Lemme answer you.

Do you see the picture I attached to this post? Yeah? That is me asking the "AI" the same controversial question you rose in your last post. The reply it gave me should've been the reply I should've got in my gay question.

Now, I've been working with "AI" and NLP for years as well as using GPT3's predecessor (the open source version) for some of my (true) AI projects. The picture I've attached in this post is how an "AI" should reply to these questions based on its training (at least based on how ChatGPT's team claimed to have trained the "AI" ).

The joke is based on ChatGPT refusing to acknowledge the fact (without technical persuasion) that being gay can be a crime.

You can copy and paste the question in the image below if you think I doctored it. You'll also get that answer as your very first response.

Lol. You guys eh. I sincerely hope your brains get it now. Anyways, I rest my case 🤣
Cc: AndroidAI

P.S
I'll be posting a lot more of these stuff, you guys should prepare your tears.

This doesn't mean anything. You could rephrase that question and it'll still give a "No" for an answer. Same way one could rephrase the gay question and it gives you a similar answer like the one you Just posted. What I don't understand is you claiming the AI is trying to mislead you when it clearly doesn't have fixed answers for everything.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

This doesn't mean anything. You could rephrase that question and it'll still give a "No" for an answer. Same way one could rephrase the gay question and it gives you a similar answer like the one you Just posted.

Bro, lol. We're all learning here. Why don't you rephrase the questions (without stating anything within the questions—just rephrase) and post screenshots here?

I urge you to do that. Don't you want to shame me? grin

Lemme tell you a secret: you see, anywhere ChatGPT sees words like Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Republican, Democrat, White, Black, etc. it starts behaving like an individual —an American "Leftist" at that—which is VERY VERY VERY problematic for the most popular "AI" system in the world! Just know this and know peace.

People like me that truly know the implications of this will keep exposing it. The team will patch as many of them as possible, but if you understand the technical aspects of how these things work, you'll know that they'll NEVER be able to patch it all.

People like me knew there was a hidden agenda the very first day we got the news about their closed source model.
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

Bro, lol. We're all learning here. Why don't you rephrase the questions (without stating anything within the questions—just rephrase) and post screenshots here?

I urge you to do that. Don't you want to shame me? grin

Lemme tell you a secret: you see, anywhere ChatGPT sees words like Trans, Gay, Lesbian, Republican, Democrat, White, Black, etc. it starts behaving like an individual —an American "Leftist" at that—which is VERY VERY VERY problematic for the most popular "AI" system in the world! Just know this and know peace.

People like me that truly know the implications of this will keep exposing it. The team will patch as many of them as possible, but if you understand the technical aspects of how these things work, you'll know that they'll NEVER be able to patch it all.

People like me knew there was a hidden agenda the very first day we got the news about their closed source model.

You're rambling over nothing.

Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by logicalhumour: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

You're rambling over nothing.

😂😂 Guy 🤦
Did you pass English in high school? Take a look at my original question, and REPHRASE it. My original question was "Are gays criminals?"

You should end up with something like "Is being gay equivalent to committing a crime?" and not "Is homosexuality between two people a crime?"

I bet you have no idea that introducing subjects into a phrase tempers with the structure of the sentence/phrase. Are you summarising or rephrasing? 🤣🤣🤣

When an NLP tool interpretes a sentence, it first breaks the sentence into what we call "Lemma" (aka root forms). If new subjects are encountered, it could change the whole output of the original sentence.

We all know that ChatGPT protects "leftist" ideologies, and there's no way you'll ask it if "Gays are criminals" that it won't give you a "No...". Its hard-coded. Rephrase my question, or rest.

P.S.
I can do this all day! 😂😂
Re: Chatgpt AI Tried Imposing Its Gay Ideology On Me Today. Here's Our Chat � by kingxsamz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
logicalhumour:

😂😂 Guy 🤦
Did you pass English in high school? Take a look at my original question, and REPHRASE it. My original question was "Are gays criminals?"

You should end up with something like "Is being gay equivalent to committing a crime?" and not "Is homosexuality between two people a crime?"

I bet you have no idea that introducing subjects into a phrase tempers with the structure of the sentence/phrase. Are you summarising or rephrasing? 🤣🤣🤣

When an NLP tool interpretes a sentence, it first breaks the sentence into what we call "Lemma" (aka root forms). If new subjects are encountered, it could change the whole output of the original sentence.

We all know that ChatGPT protects "leftist" ideologies, and there's no way you'll ask it if "Gays are criminals" that it won't give you a "No...". Its hard-coded. Rephrase my question, or rest.

P.S.
I can do this all day! 😂😂

You're wasting your time typing a lot of words.
Since you claim the AI behaves like an individual and trying to "mislead" you, it definitely would have given the same answer no matter how much you rephrase. Also, why didn't you refer to my screenshot of its answer below as "misleading"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Regretting This? / Does He Want Just S*x? / Why Girls Don't Ask For A Guys Number On The First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.