Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi (17598 Views)

Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses / Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 9:11am On Nov 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Na u wey dey vote bad leaders into power need healing, na u wey dey vote base on tribe or religion over competent and integrity need healing.

IPOB CARNNIBAL,

Nigerians will not vote Peter Obi for the following reasons

1) South East people have been Insulting the rest of Nigerians for the past 7 years and they suddenly woke up to expect Nigerians to vote in one of them
2) Obi is incompetent, curropt, liar, with no tangible achievement
3) South East toxic and bitter nzogbu nzogbu type of politics have generated hatred for Obi instead of love

2 Likes

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by teepain: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2022
DimIsaac10:
By March we shall know the president.
Then the boys will go back home.

You can say that again! By next year March, the election would have been won and lost and we can at least concentrate on other things. The claims and counter-claims of the different parties as to who would win the presidential election are needless as far as I am concerned. Party supporters ought to concentrate more on selling the candidacy of their aspirants instead!
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by greatiyk4u(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2022
Jones4190:
If you took loan of 200m to set up a rice mill and this accidental candidate of yours starts giving forex to importer of rice, what do you think will happen to your mill and loan repayment obligation?

Are you saying that locally produced rice is supposed to be more expensive than the imported?

Some of you just see what others wrote and copy without understanding
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2022
madapcmod:
Include PANDEF and AFENIFERE to the list.

These are organisations that detest injustice and wish Nigeria good.

I could vividly remember the excuse some of these headless urchins gave for supporting Buhari was that he was the best option among the two we had then.

Today, I thought that weighing the 3 options we have, they ought to have known the best, but I was mistaking. They were justifying their error of electing Buhari, and their campaign for a worst Buhari version 2.0, has proven my assertion right.

These guys don't wish Nigeria well. Their excuse that Buhari was d best option among two devils don't hold water with their present campaign for Baba Emilokan Amnesia. They are blinded by bigotry and never loved Nigeria.

In all their treachery, Peter Obi is getting endorsed across Nigeria. We have had enough of the sick, old and outdated ruling us.

His excellency Mr Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria by God's grace.
if only I can write like this.....men u are a good writer abeg

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Winters23: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2022
deeva2:

Dream well..

Reality will soon be dawn on you.

Reality is how APC & their presidential candidate were stoned out of Jos at the flag off of their campaign
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 9:31am On Nov 17, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Niger all for Asiwaju

Let me laugh in spanish. Except INEC do not clean that register, if real voter vote, Asiwaju fit come 5th behind Sowore.

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by phorget(m): 9:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Jones4190:
If you took loan of 200m to set up a rice mill and this accidental candidate of yours starts giving forex to importer of rice, what do you think will happen to your mill and loan repayment obligation?

So far local rice production is still scam, we are still buying at a very bad rate bro.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by phorget(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB CARNNIBAL,

1) South East people have been Insulting the rest of Nigerians for the past 7 years and they suddenly woke up to expect Nigerians to vote in one of them
3) South East toxic and bitter nzogbu nzogbu type of politics have generated hatred for Obi instead of love

Was the ”insult” justifiable?
How can you foster on us a calamity like Buhari and expect not to be insulted.
If you like vote for your drug baron just to spite the igbos that is exclusively your own problem.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2022
These ethnic champions endorsements can't help anyone. They usually don't have control over the voters in their regions. Ask Joodluck Jonathan.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by ezechi242: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Niger all for Asiwaju

I'm surprised you didnt add plateau what's the problem.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by kingyakos: 9:48am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

IPOB CARNNIBAL,

Efit pain u die. Una betrayed una own igboho and ipob solidly stand with their own son and brother. Wetin dey know una for than lazy betrayal and backstabbing tribal brown roof people.

Take am or leave am, 2023 all una government house for SW go hang Peter Obi portrait as GCFR

I be full and cofam uyo boy from a properly plan and urbanised State not that over hype glorified slump wey una entire SW region dey use bragg wey na igbos, Dangote and FG help una build. Lazy people na only skull mining and to reap from wey una no sow una sabi. Exception of una celebrities which of una hard working son fit cough out 150million take buy land for una glorified slump called Lagos if no be the hard working ibgos for Lagos who else.
Idiot

2 Likes

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The two region are already in the bag for Peter Obi

Obi will get 65% votes in Lagos because of the Edo, Calabar, Hausa, Akwa ibom, Igbo , Yorubas, Benue and the other tribes that made up of the over 7million PVC holders in the state that are in full support of the Labour Party candidate Mr Peter Obi

We are making good progress, Nigeria will surely be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi.
Misleading headline, it should have said online branch of the South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Structure10ten: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
On obi's mandate I Stan. Nigeria is going to be great again. A vote for Obidatti is a vote for peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Tzar(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Jokers everywhere. How does Peter Obi expect to restructure Nigeria with an APC or PDP controlled federal NASS, State houses of Assembly or State governments?!
So Obi will just raise a magic wand and Nigeria’s problems will disappear?!
Or will Obi move back to PDP as president of Nigeria, so he will get some percentage of nation wide legislative support that is required to significantly restructure Nigeria?!
Without voting LP candidates at miraculous levels across Nigerian states OBI CAN NEVER make NIGERIA better.
But Nigerians like to live a lie and fairytale!!
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by mrkings84(m): 9:51am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The two region are already in the bag for Peter Obi

Obi will get 65% votes in Lagos because of the Edo, Calabar, Hausa, Akwa ibom, Igbo , Yorubas, Benue and the other tribes that made up of the over 7million PVC holders in the state that are in full support of the Labour Party candidate Mr Peter Obi

We are making good progress, Nigeria will surely be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi.

Just wondering where the Tinubu is expecting his bulk votes from. Cos as it stands now, eve4y sensible Nigerian have rejected Tinubu thereby leaving the blind bat with his bland batstards all alone.

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Glink2018(m): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

We are talking of 2023 and you're talking of Buhari. Is Buhari contesting for 2023?

Tinubu is not Buhari so the voting pattern will change so stop comparing Buhari to Tinubu because they are never the same

Tinubu will win...this election...Buhari cannot afford to lose this election in the hands of the Labour party or PDP......
Voting patterns will change but victory is constant...we have the INEC chairman...

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by luvinhubby(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Useless and needless.

Urchin grin grin
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Atlantis585: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SOUTHEAST & MIDDLE BELT FORUM. THERE IS ONLY SOUTHERN & MIDDLE BELT FORUM. TAKE NOTE AND DON’T SHORTCHANGE PETER OBI ON THIS GREAT ENDORSEMENT BY SMBF.

CONGRATS TO PETER OBI.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by eburuu: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Middle belt God no go ever allow love and hate to stay together, if I they olomaboro poly unit and o see person way vote Oni the kind slap way the person go recive

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Atlantis585: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Useless and needless.

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by ajexx(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2022
!

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by noble4d(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
All I know is that this coming election is between APC and PDP, others are chewgums.

You guys kept mentioning South east votes. The southeast voting power is not up to Kano and Kaduna combine.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Efit pain u die. Una betrayed una own igboho and ipob solidly stand with their own son and brother. Wetin dey know una for than lazy betrayal and backstabbing tribal brown roof people.

Take am or leave am, 2023 all una government house for SW go hang Peter Obi portrait as GCFR

I be full and cofam uyo boy from a properly plan and urbanised State not that over hype glorified slump wey una entire SW region dey use bragg wey na igbos, Dangote and FG help una build. Lazy people na only skull mining and to reap from wey una no sow una sabi. Exception of una celebrities which of una hard working son fit cough out 150million take buy land for una glorified slump called Lagos if no be the hard working ibgos for Lagos who else.
Idiot

I am not a Southerner.

May God heal you.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by HilcomTech(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
phorget:

Was the ”insult” justifiable?
How can you foster on us a calamity like Buhari and expect not to be insulted.
If you like vote for your drug baron just to spite the igbos that is exclusively your own problem.

Show me which insult in justifiable
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Atlantis585: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Jones4190:

Please what does Druggie and Atiku manufacture?

And by the way, USA remains number 1 car & tech manufacture in the world and also number importer of both too. Competition brings out the best in all.

I hope this helps.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2022
ezechi242:

I'm surprised you didnt add plateau what's the problem.
because i stated the obvious fact bro
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
ogatboy:

Let me laugh in spanish. Except INEC do not clean that register, if real voter vote, Asiwaju fit come 5th behind Sowore.
baba forget that thing asiwaju will win
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Nasarawa has never fall for APC and they will not fall now. Stop dreaming
for real? Ok let’s see
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
Painsoother:
Alaye which kwara? The Saraki's kwara or another?
Where is saraki?
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Asiwaju wey dey suck blood
if him like make him suck Toto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fuel Scarcity Hits Port-harcourt / Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja Returns To PDP / PDP Submits Saraki’s Name To INEC As Its Senatorial Candidate For Kwara Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.