Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi (17600 Views)

Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses / Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Tell this package froud that he will not go near Aso rock.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by muhyeenisce(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Gunayo:
Please remove Nasarawa from the list.
help me do that
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/16/2023-south-east-middle-belt-forum-endorses-peter-obi/
APC ARE WISE BUT ZOMBIDIENTS ARE OTHERWISE....

CHANELS TV EXPOSE OBI AGAIN...

VIDEOhttps://www.facebook.com/100080006060278/videos/1765034170521509/?sfnsn=scwspwa&mibextid=2Rb1fB
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by asanausana91: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The two region are already in the bag for Peter Obi

Obi will get 65% votes in Lagos because of the Edo, Calabar, Hausa, Akwa ibom, Igbo , Yorubas, Benue and the other tribes that made up of the over 7million PVC holders in the state that are in full support of the Labour Party candidate Mr Peter Obi

We are making good progress, Nigeria will surely be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi.
e go shock you.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by phorget(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

Show me which insult in justifiable

You no fit shit for body make flies no pursue you upandan,If you dont insults then do the needful. You cant keep over 200million Nigerians in hunger and expect them to sing your praises.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by kingyakos: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2022
HilcomTech:

I am not a Southerner.

May God heal you.

Get out

Stupid religious and tribal bigot
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Demolakay: 10:39am On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:

Because any efcc had arrested Jonathan, shey? You dey ment? Heck, the so called Madueke is on the run which helped Peter Obi btw.

Ur still vry daft,nd ur reasoning below par.
Jonathan was a former president. We all know in d Nigerian justice system,it's difficult arresting or arranging a former president. But obi is nt a former president,he was a former governor. former governors in Nigeria has been arrested nd arrange on allegations of financing impropriety.

Soo if ur allegations are true, why has Obi nt been arrested,at least even for interrogation?

Ur brain is paining u.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by diadem10: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Ur still vry daft,nd ur reasoning below par.
Jonathan was a former president. We all know in d Nigerian justice system,it's difficult arresting or arranging a former president. But obi is nt a former president,he was a former governor. former governors in Nigeria has been arrested nd arrange on allegations of financing impropriety.

Soo if ur allegations are true, why has Obi nt been arrested,at least even for interrogation?

Ur brain is paining u.

If you've got a brain, you would realise that names were mentioned in my post unlike your useless diatribe. Now , instead of convulsing here, go and say your gibberish to the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo who confessed Peter Obi as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption. Obi should be happy at the fact that Madueke is on the run.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Espelbengz(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2022
A group of jobless people will collect politicians monies and claim the who region has endorsed them, I like many folks from middle Belt are not obidient! So to what extent is this unholy endorsement..?
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2022
ShowYourCertificate:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/16/2023-south-east-middle-belt-forum-endorses-peter-obi/

And so? For their information, PIT-ASS OBITUARY ain't going anywhere, .....
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2022
muhyeenisce:
baba forget that thing asiwaju will win

Lol. Winners chapel. After that stoning in Jos? Asiwaju will no win, take it to the bank.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by FLYFIRE(m): 10:58am On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:
A NEW NIGERIA WILL BE BORN NEXT YEAR... GOD BLESS PETER OBI
A country everyone, except criminals, will be proud of. That is why criminals are fighting it now but they have FAILED ALREADY
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 11:01am On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:
A NEW NIGERIA WILL BE BORN NEXT YEAR... GOD BLESS PETER OBI

Bros this thing u wrote will give some people High BP. Be careful while writing such things next time so the police does not hold u responsible for whatever happens to those people that Tinubu is not even aware of their existence
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by sreamsense: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
The two region are already in the bag for Peter Obi

Obi will get 65% votes in Lagos because of the Edo, Calabar, Hausa, Akwa ibom, Igbo , Yorubas, Benue and the other tribes that made up of the over 7million PVC holders in the state that are in full support of the Labour Party candidate Mr Peter Obi

We are making good progress, Nigeria will surely be great again under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi.
I always like your modern 3D-laminated stupidity when it comes to political analysis. You can continue fooling yourself till February when your reportsheet of another failure will be granted to you. LP that will disappear during election day when people will concentrate voting for APC and PDP is what what you are predicting 65% for with your kindargaten analysis? You will soon understand meaning of structure in political arithmetic. Well-done in self-deceit! !!
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by SenatePresdo(m): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:

Says a zombidient.

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa.

Did I say Tinubu ruled me? Are you high on Tinubu dry poo?

People doesn't want Tinubu.

The only people supporting Tinubu are Yorubas, it's even evident here on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by diadem10: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Did I say Tinubu ruled me? Are you high on Tinubu dry poo?

People doesn't want Tinubu.

The only people supporting Tinubu are Yorubas, it's even evident here on Nairaland.

Says a Hateful Ipob. No one is asking you to vote anyone but if you say stupid nonsense about Tinubu who didn't rule you or your papa, you go kpai
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by atinga1: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2022
SmartyPants:

Interesting. What is that idea?
I'm not responsible for your ignorance.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Obidient4life2: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
ucheheart:

Plus south south too. Edo state is obedient headquarters in south south according to Oba of Benin.
Edo State is Obidient head quarters in Nigeria.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by amc: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
madapcmod:

The reality you will witness come 2023 February is the political retirement of Thieefnubu by hungry and angry Nigerians who are in the majority.

No one is stopping you 30k per month urchins from voting for the disaster in waiting called Drugnibu like you did vote Buhari and all of you " on japa mode" today

Not surprising that in your small mind, anyone who doesn’t agree with your gutter politics must be a Tinubu supporter and earns N30k.

Don’t worry, your gragra would soon end. Just 5 months to go. I see most of you going back to calling Nigeria a zoo afterwards. In 2919, you were here Atikulating just like you are being obidient today. Nothing new.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by historic: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Glink2018:

Tinubu will win...this election...Buhari cannot afford to lose this election in the hands of the Labour party or PDP......
Voting patterns will change but victory is constant...we have the INEC chairman...

Keep deceiving yourself

As I have always said.... You guys are depending on rigging.. ko le work

1 Like

Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2022
atinga1:

I'm not responsible for your ignorance.

As expected. smiley

An empty vessel.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Cullinane: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
muhyeenisce:
Kogi
Kwara
Nassarawa
Niger all for Asiwaju
Nassarawa is predominantly Christian. My friends working in Lafia say it is locked for Obi. Believe anything else at your own peril.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Cullinane: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
meolaniyi:
Peter Obi is our next president. Don't be confused with likes you see on NL for Tinubu. These are bots. They are not human beings generating the likes. Everything about APC is fake

Tinubu is fighting for his life grin
Seun the owner of Nairaland is pro-Tinubu due to the tribe thing. When you type in Thief-nubu on Nairaland without the "-", Seun will automatically change it to Tinubu. Their eye go clear next year. As bad as things are in Nigeria, people have not sunk to the level of electing a drug lord as president.
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Coolgent(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
All in vain
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:
Uzowulu sitting from the comfort of his room to say SW and others are voting Peter Obi who failed as a governor in Anambra and also failed as part of Gej's federal administration. In fact he was the one who chaired the shambolic privatization of Nigeria's electricity discos after it was retrieved from the previous shambolic privatization by Atiku. Not just that, Peter Obi was fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption, as confessed by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo.

Meanwhile, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa nor was he part of any federal administration. So what's the cry about exactly? Na ment? You had better face those who govern you and leave people who didn't govern you alone if you don't want curse in your life.
A drug lord CAN NEVER rule Nigeria. Know this and know peace
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Baawaa:
I will not labour in vain, Obi know that he cannot win this election he is just fooling his gullible followers
Even if he can't win, is it a crime to run for presidency? Some people sef
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by sultry69(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
maestroferddi:
The joke here is on you for having refused to see that there is something in Peter Obi's bid beyond description...

The more attempts are made to pull him down, the more his acceptability and popularity soar...
Ok
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by SeeItSayIt: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
I support 100%
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by adesewa56: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kogi Kwara Nassarawa Niger all for AsiwajuKogi Kwara Nassarawa Niger all for Asiwaju...
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by Demolakay: 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
diadem10:

If you've got a brain, you would realise that names were mentioned in my post unlike your useless diatribe. Now , instead of convulsing here, go and say your gibberish to the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo who confessed Peter Obi as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption. Obi should be happy at the fact that Madueke is on the run.

Soo MD Okonkwo nd Madueke mentioned Obi's name, bt d anti corruption agencies were now afraid to arrest Mr Òbí?

Pele sho gbo!
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by effort1: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Opinedecandid:
Useless and needless.

You sound pained and empty
Re: South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi by diadem10: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Soo MD Okonkwo nd Madueke mentioned Obi's name, bt d anti corruption agencies were now afraid to arrest Mr Òbí?

Pele sho gbo!
Md okonkwo mentioned your criminal peter obi while madueke is on the run and has yet to talk. If e pain you, go and cry to md okonkwo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Confirm Zakari As INEC Chairman: Punch / "We Won’t Return" - Abducted Chibok Girls Say In New Boko Haram Video / Dollar Hits 1,105 At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.