Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 (2677 Views)

See The Only Virgin In Nigeria / How To Identify A Real Virgin In Two Seconds / DO U Tink There's Till Virgin In Dis World Yes/no? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by sexsinners(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Having known she would remain single from the age of twelve, Clara Meadmore abstained to concentrate on earning a living.

She has never had sex because she was "too busy" for intimate relationships which seemed like "a lot of hassle".

The retired secretary said sex equalled marriage in the 1920s and 1930s and she did not buy into the idea.

She says she is proud of remaining a virgin.

"People have asked whether I am a homosexual and the answer is no. I have just never been interested in or fancied having sex," Clara said.

"I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things.

"I've never had a boyfriend - I've never been bothered about relationships. When I was a girl you only had sex with your husband and I never married.

"I've always had lots of platonic friendships with men but never felt the need to go further than that or marry.
1 Tip for Weight Loss

"I made my mind up at the age of 12 never to marry and I've not gone back on that."

But Clara was never a girl short of marriage proposals and despite "offers" she turned them all down.

"I grew up in an era where little girls were to be seen and not heard so I had to learn to stand up for myself and earn my own living," she said.

"Some men don't like that in a woman and before long I was too old to marry anyway."

Instead of looking after a husband, Clara took up reading, gardening, walking, cooking and listening to Radio 4's Woman's Hour.

i applaud this women for having such strong will , i am pretty sure she went to heaven, for looking at other things in life than sex.
i also congratulate her for not having sex when she was not married or panicing to lose it when she was 30 and unmarried.

so my question is can u live a life being single?
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by sexsinners(m): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by bittatruth(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2011
Old news
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by MMM3(m): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
old newz angry
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Goldieluks: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
I don't envy her,but she got good courage.
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by claremont(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
She must have lived a very lonely life!
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by sexsinners(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2011
claremont:

She must have lived a very lonely life!

u never read the article and plus she had friends,and family, how can she be lonely?
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by sexsinners(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
M M M 3:

old newz angry

well i am new to this site so sorry if i repeated the same news
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by claremont(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
She probably suffered from a medical ailment called Frigidity, that explains why she never fancied s-ex. Eventually, that place she didn't want any man to touch, a mortuary attendant will have a field day ramming in all sorts of pipes and hoses in there now that she is dead!
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by MMM3(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
sexsinners:

well i am new to this site so sorry if i repeated the same news

No pro undecided
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by sexsinners(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
claremont:

She probably suffered from a medical ailment called Frigidity, that explains why she never fancied s-ex. Eventually, that place she didn't want any man to touch, a mortuary attendant will have a field day ramming in all sorts of pipes and hoses in there now that she is dead!

i doubt they would, she was pure just like mother mary.

this article gave me a new light ,not everyone wants to have sex,and i guess being single isn't so bad afterall theres other things in life than love.

i could be an austronaut, invent something cool, save the world, you know things that keeep u busy.
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
some things ppl take too gadamn far! undecided undecided
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by tashanja(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Wow, 105 and no intimacy shocked shocked Mehn, it wouldn't surprise me if they discovered all kinds of cobwebs in that kitty - after she died lipsrsealed
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Nyerhovwo1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2011
This is just an example to show we humans can be whatever we want to be. And I learnt from her that sex is not all.
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by emofine(f): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
. . .makes me wonder who the oldest ashawo in the world is
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by ebonyvibe(f): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
what a wasted life
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by MrCork17: 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2011
Mrs Chima is not the oldsest V in Nairaland. I disagree! angry
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by deniyor: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sexsinner, pls go to heaven already and leave us sinners to enjoy life.
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2011
sexsinners:

"Some men don't like that in a woman and before long I was too old to marry anyway."

i applaud this women for having such strong will , i am pretty sure she went to heaven, for looking at other things in life than sex.

Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Smilenw(f): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2011
sexsinners:

Having known she would remain single from the age of twelve, Clara Meadmore abstained to concentrate on earning a living.

She has never Were Intimate because she was "too busy" for intimate relationships which seemed like "a lot of hassle".

The retired secretary said sex equalled marriage in the 1920s and 1930s and she did not buy into the idea.

She says she is proud of remaining a virgin.

"People have asked whether I am a Same-sex and the answer is no. I have just never been interested in or fancied Being Intimate," Clara said.

"I imagine there is a lot of hassle involved and I have always been busy doing other things.

"I've never had a boyfriend - I've never been bothered about relationships. When I was a girl you only Were Intimate with your husband and I never married.

"I've always had lots of platonic friendships with men but never felt the need to go further than that or marry.
1 Tip for Weight Loss[size=8pt][/size]

"I made my mind up at the age of 12 never to marry and I've not gone back on that."

But Clara was never a girl short of marriage proposals and despite "offers" she turned them all down.

"I grew up in an era where little girls were to be seen and not heard so I had to learn to stand up for myself and earn my own living," she said.

Instead of looking after a husband, Clara took up reading, gardening, walking, cooking and listening to Radio 4's Woman's Hour.

i also congratulate her for not Being Intimate when she was not married or panicing to lose it when she was 30 and unmarried.

so my question is can u live a life being single?

@ bolded
Re: The Oldest Virgin In The World Is 105 by Mikael4(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
Yeah! So where's her award? And did they say how many di[b]c[/b]ks she sucked in her life? No? Damn!

(1) (Reply)

Unemployed Christian Chukwudi Got Married Against Friends Advise. / Dear Nairalanders,please Share Ur Emotional Heartbreak Experience / Qualities Of A Gentle Man You Should Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.