Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

How Do I Confirm A Registered Company In The U.S.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Confirm A Registered Company In The U.S.? (159 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles / Legit And Registered Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Confirm A Registered Company In The U.S.? by dedons: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Hello my great business minded Nairalanders.

There is this company based and registered in the United States of America that I want to run a business partnership with from here in Nigeria.

Please how do I confirm the full authenticity of the company? I need something similar to the Nigerian CAC search.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.

(1) (Reply)

Uber And Bolts Drivers, You Don't Want To Miss Out On This Great Opportunity A / Tap In If You Need A Writer Urgently. You Need Me! / SON Certified Balance And Rugged Tyres For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.