Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,197 members, 7,842,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93399 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
@jakpayen, E/U is @ 1.3608 now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2011
I think this fracking usdcad is ready to fall at last. . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
pip love-vendor:

I think this fracking usdcad is ready to fall at last. . . . . .

I think so too. Sold at 1.0322.

But if it rises above 1.0360 with any bull momentum, I'll jump off.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2011
naijababe:

Frenchman, just saw your post, personally not going long anytime soon based on what I see on the daily charts. I hope you havent pulled the trigger.

As for me, I am sitting on my hands for now, the markets seem to be defying my analysis. After some bruising on the EU, i have decided to retire for the week and watch from the sidelines.

Goodluck and happy pipping to everyone.
pulled the trigger, adjusted sp to my entry price when it moved up. market came down to my sp (though at no loss).

silver hit me hard yesterday. got my analysis wrong. or rather i didn't follow my trading system. recorded my first loss in 15 trades.

i just realised i'm trying to revenge (get back the loss of yesterday). A very wrong move i guess.

naijababe, since i've exceeded my target for the week, let me borrow a leaf from you; retire for the week and watch from the sidelines.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
If you know yourself and your enemy, you will not fear battle.

If you know yourself, but not your enemy, you will lose a battle for every one that you win;

and if you do not know yourself and do not know your enemy, you will never see victory. (SUN TZU)

Apply this to your trading.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
any break of 1.3651 on eur/usd will drive it far north and a break of 1.3604 sends it far south. lets watch how it plays out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
bulls are gaining momentum on eur/usd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2011
frenchman2:

If you know yourself and your enemy, you will not fear battle.

If you know yourself, but not your enemy, you will lose a battle for every one that you win;

and if you do not know yourself and do not know your enemy, you will never see victory. (SUN TZU)

Apply this to your trading.

Correct guy.

Of all the directives in Sun Tzu's book, that is one of my personal best, and I've used it in everything I've done over the years. In forex particularly, I learnt after many painful years that knowing ONESELF is much more important than knowing the market or the trading strategies.

My version of the text actually starts:

"If you know yourself and you know your enemy, you have won the battle before it's begun".

-- Which sounds kinda cool wink .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2011
I'm not a good chartist but as per attached, I'm waiting for a daily candle to close above the MA near a strong support before confirming the long trend.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
Am smelling hard bears
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
Just sold Gbp-Jpy @ 119.95 with a 110 pips SL and a profit target of 300 pips. This is a near 1:3 and has a lot of factors supporting it. I will post my chart with more details later.

By the way, I got out of my AU trade from yesterday very early this morning 180 pips of profit; thanks to my trailing stop. Good luck guys.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^Here is the chart with the details that got me into the Gbp-Jpy sell position. The move has begun and I believe that we would reap some good harvest from this position.

Trade with care and don't risk too much.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
smithereen:

Correct guy.

Of all the directives in Sun Tzu's book, that is one of my personal best, and I've used it in everything I've done over the years. In forex particularly, I learnt after many painful years that knowing ONESELF is much more important than knowing the market or the trading strategies.

My version of the text actually starts:

"If you know yourself and you know your enemy, you have won the battle before it's begun".

-- Which sounds kinda cool wink .
Gush! I love your version.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2011
Trade Fx on our MT4 platform and receive 20% of your commission fees as an incentive every month.

Qualify to manage up to $50,000 for us.

Offer ends 4th October.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html.

For daily market research & signals follow this link.

http://kc-markets.com/research.html.

Click on the "Trading Central" icon

User ID - ONE_F0038

Password - nFNW6MLeil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 30, 2011
am looking to short usdcad from1.0373, any word cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 30, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2011
blog icon, won't it be ideal to take profit at 118.7
U think it will break it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:42am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 30/09/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell  = 1.5610,      TP= 1.5570 SL= 1.5630

Sell  = 1.5740,      TP= 1.5700 SL= 1.5770

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy = 1.5510 TP= 1.5550 SL= 1.5480

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 30/09/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell  = 1.3580 TP= 1.3540 SL= 1.3610

Sell  = 1.3700 TP= 1.3670 SL= 1.3730

Buy (long) order signal

Buy  = 1.3354 TP= 1.3394 SL= 1.3324

Buy  = 1.3610 TP= 1.3650 SL= 1.3580

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVICABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2011
hello house, pls your advise needed.

short on eu and gbp since yesterday.

kindly tell me if my TP is acheivable

gbp entry 1.5686 TP1.5341

eu entry 1.3626 TP 1.3398

yesterday i chose to retire for the week, but i saw this opportunity and jumped in.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 8:55am On Sep 30, 2011
ATTN: blogicon, honeric, meshpip, aguiyi, and other traders

CALLING FUNDS MANAGEMENT ASPIRANTS

Please guys check the following links below to apply and send an email to the recipient:

1. http://www.forexlive.com/blog/2011/09/29/calling-funds-management-aspirants/

2. http://www.fxww.com/Home/ManagerDevelopment
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2011
Anyone looking at USD/CAD, I think it is set to fall owing to a favourable GDP expected today for CAD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 9:56am On Sep 30, 2011
JAkpayen:

Anyone looking at USD/CAD, I think it is set to fall owing to a favourable GDP expected today for CAD

Good looking setup for a fall. I'm watching and will sell any second from now.

UCAD has been good this week wink .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2011
Blog icon:

Just sold Gbp-Jpy @ 119.95 with a 110 pips SL and a profit target of 300 pips. This is a near 1:3 and has a lot of factors supporting it. I will post my chart with more details later.

By the way, I got out of my AU trade from yesterday very early this morning 180 pips of profit; thanks to my trailing stop. Good luck guys.

Hi, Blog Icon (and anyone watching GBPJPY).
Even though I use a different set of signals, I got almost exactly the same entry figure for this trade yesterday. However I was not online at the time to catch the wave.

Now, I've hopped on (short) today @ 119.91 after today's retracement.
Any opinions on whether we still have downside potential?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2011
@Frenchman, we could possibly see some bounce offs on the intraday chart should price reach there, but I believe it will break the level. Let us keep our fingers crossed though, as there is no sure thing in FOREX.

@Smith, from what the chart tells me, there is potential for a good down move, however, we should expect some disheartening retracements back into our entry. I have known the GJ pair to always do that. By the way, the most recent retrace on the 4 hour chart is a fight of some support level @ 119.10 if/when broken, would result in a heavy down pour of price to around 116.90.

Let's wait and see what happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2011
im on medium buy on eu usd, 60 pips short on usd cad
my wave count on 1hr chat just completed on usd cad and all my trading weapons are saying"nosedive'
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:44am On Sep 30, 2011
@Jak, thanks for the heads up.

@everyone who took the EU trade from Wednesday (and didn't close out due to fear of the bail out news from ystd) we have done 90 pips so far. The appropriate money management technique to apply now is to move our SL to BE (our entry) when price gets to 1.34200. If possible you can take partial profits of 150 pips there.

Good day guys!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 11:29am On Sep 30, 2011
obinna120:

im on medium buy on eu usd, 60 pips short on usd cad
my wave count on 1hr chat just completed on usd cad and all my trading weapons are saying"nosedive'

UCAD may rise a little to around the 1.0464 area b4 falling. I'm stalking it like a deer (or bear!), and if I see any believable down momentum before or by then, I'll sell -- and throw away the keys!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2011
Blog icon:

@Frenchman, we could possibly see some bounce offs on the intraday chart should price reach there, but I believe it will break the level. Let us keep our fingers crossed though, as there is no sure thing in FOREX.

@Smith, from what the chart tells me, there is potential for a good down move, however, we should expect some disheartening retracements back into our entry. I have known the GJ pair to always do that. By the way, the most recent retrace on the 4 hour chart is a fight of some support level @ 119.10 if/when broken, would result in a heavy down pour of price to around 116.90.

Let's wait and see what happens.
Blog icon, i'm afraid your reply came in late. i've been baby-sitting this trade. when i saw it bounce on the 4hr trendline i closed position.

when i noticed the engulfing pattern on the 1hr and a hammer (what you call pin bar) on 30min, coupled with my chart pattern analysis, like price heading north

i longed immediately. just noticed it hitting a resistance around the price you entered yesterday. so i've closed my long position with small profit. just

short at 119.885

This is just not my style of trading, ie scalping. I hate to finger my trades.

Got bruised Wednesday cos i failed to follow my system. Got lucky today i guess.

Happy weekend and independent celebration to you all.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alykez: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
Guyz, how can i use ma smart phone for biz. I need to maximize ma phone usage. thankz
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
silver just broke off the symetrical triangle. heading south.

my TP is 26.05

your advise is needed. Am i being over-ambitious?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
@Frenchman, it is sad to know. I was away from my PC and my BB was dead. Baby sitting your trades  is a free ticket to emotional trading errors. Learn to set your trades and walk away; it saves!

Endeavour to leave the sell you position you have now. Should price move in my proposed direction, it will pay you well. Take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.