Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,203 members, 7,853,105 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93500 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
smithereen:

UCAD may rise a little to around the 1.0464 area b4 falling. I'm stalking it like a deer (or bear!), and if I see any believable down momentum before or by then, I'll sell -- and throw away the keys!

1.0460 now. Yes we are there o!

I'm in, but will be keeping an eye on it, until after the upcoming announcement.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
smithereen:

UCAD may rise a little to around the 1.0464 area b4 falling. I'm stalking it like a deer (or bear!), and if I see any believable down momentum before or by then, I'll sell -- and throw away the keys!

smithereen, you were right but i ll still leave my sell order which i entered from the previous resistance on 5min chart to run.i believe strongly this is the reversal point
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
Trade Fx on our MT4 platform and receive 20% of your commission fees as an incentive every month.

Qualify to manage up to $50,000 for us.

Offer ends 4th October.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html.

For daily market research & signals follow this link.

http://kc-markets.com/research.html.

Click on the "Trading Central" icon

User ID - ONE_F0038

Password - nFNW6MLeil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by smithereen: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
obinna120:

smithereen, you were right but i ll still leave my sell order which i entered from the previous resistance on 5min chart to run.i believe strongly this is the reversal point

Your approach is ok -- and much safer. Let's hope for the best!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
Blog icon:

@Frenchman, it is sad to know. I was away from my PC and my BB was dead. Baby sitting your trades  is a free ticket to emotional trading errors. Learn to set your trades and walk away; it saves!

Endeavour to leave the sell you position you have now. Should price move in my proposed direction, it will pay you well. Take care.

I dont take that cause i do the opposit of what u said, i dont open trades when am away, i stick and scalp, when going away, i dont open trades even if am sure of the direction, it put my mind at rest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^That is why you are a scalper.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
plz can someone advice me on how to handle stress in forex despite the fact that im a profitable trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2011
long nzdusd 0.7629
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2011
aguiyi:

long nzdusd 0.7629

the opposite should be the case.thats a good support area.tp shoould be around 0.7775
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
frenchman2:

silver just broke off the symetrical triangle. heading south.

my TP is 26.05

your advise is needed. Am i being over-ambitious?

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

What you drew here is an ascending triangle. You got your upper trendline all mixed up. Yes, there is a symmetrical triangle, but you should draw the trendlines properly so you do not confuse people.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
We have now bagged 160 pips on the EU. You can now move your stops to breakeven to secure your profits. Just as I advised, you can as well take partial profits now and allow the rest run to TP.

Talk to you again when we get to Eldorado!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
Guys we hope you enjoyed our signals for this week.

The signals did 1 wonderfully well. We hope to be with you next week. Do have a nice weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by obinna120: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
its raining on usdcad
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2011
Instafx:

The signals did 1 wonderfully well. We hope to be with you next week. Do have a nice weekend.

Umpire + player + spectator.

Na wa for you o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
obinna120:

plz can someone advice me on how to handle stress in forex despite the fact that im a profitable trader

Only time can do that for you, . . . .The more experience you have as a trader, the quicker you find your own way to handle the stresss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2011
Instafx:

stagger:

Umpire + player + spectator.

Na wa for you o!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2011
It seems no one is trading uj, ANYBODY HOME
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
honeric01:

It seems no one is trading uj, ANYBODY HOME

bought uj and got out at 7669. but there is possiblity of it going higher. i just took my profit at fib expansion level. selling usdchf and eu right now. leaving it for the weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
GBPJPY is looking ready to get sold off pretty hard, with the inverted hammer and the doji forming at the 120.20 - 120.50 resistance area on the 4hr chart.

Meanwhile, it seems 11,300 is a key trendline resistance for DJ 30. Naijababe, can you confirm this?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
pip love-vendor:

bought uj and got out at 7669. but there is possiblity of it going higher. i just took my profit at fib expansion level. selling usdchf and eu right now. leaving it for the weekend.

^^^

Its already at 77.1x and i just sold it for 76.5x with a very tight sl.

pending eu buy at 336x/7x for 1.35. it's a 1:2 ratio.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2011
stagger:

GBPJPY is looking ready to get sold off pretty hard, with the inverted hammer and the doji forming at the 120.20 - 120.50 resistance area on the 4hr chart.

Meanwhile, it seems 11,300 is a key trendline resistance for DJ 30. Naijababe, can you confirm this?

Yeah, it's a resistance area on the daily chart, note how it got broken on Monday only to fall almost immediately (some folks gunning for stops, i bet)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2011
Over the course of this weekend, intend to post some patterns. When i first learned patterns, what was funny was that i found patterns every where albeit incorrectly. So i intend to post real chart pattens and condtions necessary before the said pattern can be considered a valid one.

Let's start with flags

The Bear Flag

Conditions:

1) The prevailing trend must be an uptrend
2) The pole of the flag must be relatively longer than neighbouring candles
3) The candles (must have short bodies and wicks) forming the  fly must be upwards (my rule of thumb is 3/4 candles)

Implication - Very strong reversal pattern

Example below - Forgive the tardy writing  grin
The chart is on the 4h TF of the Dow, following the formation, the dow went on to lose 2000 pips withinn the next 2 weeks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
The Bull flag

This one is on the EU on 1H tf

Note the prevailing trend before the flag is an uprend, also the flag is flying in opposite direction of trend

Implication

- Continuation of prior trend

Following this formation, the EU went on to gain another 100 pips of so before reversing

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 2:40am On Oct 01, 2011
Naijababe, i'm with you on this. my trading system is all about chart pattern.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2011
obinna120:

the opposite should be the case.thats a good support area.tp shoould be around 0.7775

that trade banked 40pips, its a support that was why i bought ,if it were a resistance i would have short. a pending buy order is waiting at 7600. for another 40pips cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2011
Are we there yet? Woo, am in naija, just landed few minutes ago from Germany, see rain, i feel like taking the next flight back, naija no dey encourage at all, anyways, am only staying for a week,  grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2011
Sorry guys, this is off topic, i need the shortest cut i can use to avoid traffic to V.I, while i wait them to watch up my car
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
try one of those gps enabled device, am sure u have one with u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
I have one, but that dont tell you where there is traffic(s), will be leaving by 2pm anyway
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by arthuryemi(m): 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
@ odiaero .if i say make you come chop
hot amala/fufu with efo riro
take relax ur body for festac town you no go wan come.as you dey in a horry

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.