Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,401 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93425 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 4:57am On Oct 25, 2011
@okeys, you got excited by the noise on this thread, and tried to join the band of merry pip makers. Go back to your demo, stay away frm this thread for a while, test your system in solitude disregarding any other persons opinion of the market. Take out time and trust your system, adjust it to suit your personality, no single person on earth can accurately predict the market and get it right everytime, losses are normal its not the reserve of new traders, even professionals get burnt. Also remember alot of claims on this thread are false. I really do hope you come back strong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2011
@forexm, am suprise sth like that happened. Maybe d people that sell fake systems here don't want d trade 2 continue. I will open d thread again and post exactly my system that makes 500 pips weekly there again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2011
In the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 7:33am On Oct 25, 2011
FSA regulated forex broker is seeking partnerships with experienced Nigerian brokers.
Don't pay exorbitant commissions to brokers.

Trade on our MT4 platform and receive 20% of your commission fees as an incentive every month.
Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com.

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.html.
For daily market research & signals follow this link.
http://kc-markets.com/research.html.
Click on the "Trading Central" icon
User ID - ONE_F0038
Password - nFNW6MLeil
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Instafx(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=22pt]GBP/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/10/2011[/size]

Selling (Short) Order Signals

Sell Limit = 1.6085, TP= 1.6045 SL= 1.6115

Sell Stop = 1.5950, TP= 1.5910 SL= 1.5980

Buy (Long) Order Signals.

Buy Limit = 1.5980 TP= 1.6020 SL= 1.5950

Buy Limit = 1.5855 TP= 1.5895 SL= 1.5825

[size=22pt]EUR/USD Daily trading Signal for 25/10/2011[/size]

Sell (short) )order signals
Sell = 1.4045 TP= 1.4005 SL= 1.4075

Sell = 1.3895 TP= 1.3855 SL= 1.3925

Buy (long) order signal

Buy = 1.3920 TP= 1.3960 SL= 1.3890

Buy = 1.3760 TP= 1.3800 SL= 1.3730

THE PENDING ORDER METHOD IS THERE FOR YOUR USE.

IT IS ADVISABLE TO USE TRAILING STOP TO CAPTURE SOME PROFIT!

NOTE
This signal is provided as is by Insta Forex Nig ( www.InstaFxNg.com ) and though we have taken utmost care and used the best available tools to generate these signals, by using it you agree to release us from every liability arising directly or indirectly from the use of same signals.Although the source of the signals has been producing about 85% accurate signals, we will advice that you should try it on your demo account before you use them on your live account. Remember Online Forex carries a degree of risk so do not use borrowed or money you cannot afford to lose to trade Forex. Always make sure you apply money management, high lot (volume) can be dangerous. Never enter a trade with more than 10% of your account size.

Don’t forget to meet with fellow traders at www.chatnownow.com

Have a nice trading day

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2011
unclenna:

@forexm, am suprise sth like that happened. Maybe d people that sell fake systems here don't want d trade 2 continue. I will open d thread again and post exactly my system that makes 500 pips weekly there again.

e be like say dem shut you down oooo. . . . .maybe seun doesn't want too many forex boards. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2011
I have been reading the ebook naijababe sent me Trading in the zone and I have been astounded by what i have learnt so far. Every forex trader out there should read this book instead of chasing systems all over the place because as the ebook says once you can take care of how you think about your trading and practicalise it, you will be the better for it.Once again I want to say thank you to naijababe for being kind enough to share this resource which is worth more than a million bucks. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blaksril1: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2011
okeyz:

BROS! I NO FIT SHOUT!!, 800 usd wiped out in a month, thats y i dont post here, peeps are collecting pips as if its falling like autumn leaves on their front door and all i could do is to read the testimony on nairaland, i beg make i face my career jare

@ odiaero, more grease , sorry pips to your account o , i pray one day i will be like you,may be i will have to change my name to odiase, carry go sha nothing do u.

full time trading is the best if you know what you doing.

till then ---------------------------------------- i m out
]hey dude, we all have setbacks smetime. Its normal. We all have battle scars. Learn to trade price action i.e how to plot trendlines, pivot points, macd divergence. Also seek to understand money management with regards your strategy i.e. risk reward ratio, win loss percentage etc. Trade higher timeframes as a beginner before u go to lower ones. Remember dat most indicators r lagging. Seek to understand nd trade price action. You cud check out babypips.com. nd forexfactory.com. In conlusion always backtest your strategy atleast 3 years nd do a foward test at least 6 mnths. Neva eva give up. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2011
At pip love-vendor, this thread is not for forex alert, or forex call is where the pros like you and others in the house can display there system for the benefit of newbies. I have reopened the thread again. @All, you can share your forex systems here by following this link:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789112.0.html#msg9413120
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by okeyz(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2011
thanks to you all for the good advice i have heeded them and also thanks for naijababe for giving me that ebook, funny thing is the book just pointed out all the wrong things i was doing, especially the psychological aspect.

I will trade but not for  now , i will just be watching by the sideline, it  all gets creepy when you still  hear that some peeps loose 100, 000 euros!  shocked, well una get mind o

I will go back to demo'ing for a while, thanks to y'll for the advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2011
[table]Unclenna this is what I get when I visit your link. "An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you." It will be very funny if your selecting whom should share have access to the thread he he he he he he he he
[/table]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2011
unclenna:

At pip love-vendor, this thread is not for forex alert, or forex call is where the pros like you and others in the house can display there system for the benefit of newbies. I have reopened the thread again. @All, you can share your forex systems here by following this link:https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789112.0.html#msg9413120

O'l boy, . . .who tell you say i be pro. . . .you no de hear when i de hala/pray sometimes make price go my way?. . . if i be pro i no go de fear na. . . .this fx go give person hypertension one day. . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:43am On Oct 25, 2011
@ninjababe, odiaero, pip love-vendor, forexm, and @all here is the link where you can discuss your forex systems for the sake of newbies https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789112.0.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2011
@pip love-vendor, even if you know be pro, you have a system. share it. It may suprise you how your system may be modified to give more profit. follow the link, am off here i want to go and share my own system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2011
for those of you that want to know how I make my 500 usd weekly follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789112.0.html to see my system, is free and very simple, right now am 40pips up with EURUSD, GIVE ME 30MINS TO UPLOAD IT to this link, other pros should come and share there systems, I have been trainning people in forex but now is time to bless the newbies if you are reading this post now count yourself lucky but give me like 30mins to upload it before you join, I will give you my demo login detail to monitor my account and see it for yourself, i Don't teach what i dont know, follow this link, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-789112.0.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Just yesterday and this morning I have made 120pips. I don't beg the market to go my direction, because it must obey me, the secret in forex is to understand the market sentiments and Physiology then back it up with a good system
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2011
Selling GU now. SL @ 1.6042
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2011
@ pip p[size=1pt].[/size]imp, shey u dey skip for real, abeg no take am as offense. I'm wondering 'cos of the way you type your comments here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^skip?. . . .how?. . . .i no understand
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2011
I mean stutter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2011
JAkpayen:

I mean stutter.

lol. . . .have you seen any of the youtube videos i've posted here?. . . .i dont stutter. . .just force of habbit. . .i used to write short stories when i was a kid and it was my style to put characters in conversations, . . .very funny. . . .skip?. . . .that's a first. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 10:03am On Oct 25, 2011
^^ Your vids definitely not on this thread, I'll check them out through your profile.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2011
JAkpayen:

^^ Your vids definitely not on this thread, I'll check them out through your profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-REcfnAgsA

And i'm still holding the fracking audusd. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by cristog120: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2011
whether eur/usd likes it or not im keeping my long opened  since last night with .4000 as tp.its doing well anyway.im out for leisure with .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hello Pip love-vendor. heres what am looking at on AUDUSD. Hope it runs out of steam soon. wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2011
cristog120:

whether eur/usd likes it or not im keeping my long opened  since last night with .4000 as tp.its doing well anyway.im out for leisure with .

Hey watch your trade as EU might be set to drop especially with the disagreement in the on-going EU Summit over the debts impasse.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
cristog120:

remember one thing cristog, nobody ever wins betting against the market so----
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2011
Are we there yet? Am still finding it hard to get there today grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
this is the second time the thread I opened for forex system discussion has been shoot down by the admin, after banning me twice, i don't know why they are doing this to us but if you are still interested to get my system you can drop your email here so that I will forward it to your mailbox.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by unclenna(m): 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2011
am ok with the pips I have made today, 120pips, though there is still opportunity for those who want to trade, EURUSD as at now 1:50pm is droping so u can enter to make 10 - 20 pips within 30min if you do not make it close the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2011
Who trades the USDZAR?

I stumbled on an article written some years back about this currency pair. Did not know that the daily range was close to 1,000 pips. Tried one of my forex trading systems on it and picked off 208 pips in a single trade (Friday to Monday).
I think this pair shows promise, especially now that the Yen crosses and some other ones are dozing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
ok unclenna here. edforexmart@gmail.com. if its as profitable as you say then I'l code it into an EA for you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.