Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (93448 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
dareF:

Powerful signal,
SELL USD/CHF, BUY EUR/USD, BUY GBP/USD LONG TERM TRADES.

Agree with you on that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2011
dareF:

Powerful signal,
SELL USD/CHF, BUY EUR/USD, BUY GBP/USD LONG TERM TRADES.

chairman. . . .are you sure about that call?. . . . eurusd and audusd has confirmed it's trend reversal since the 18th of this month for a further continuation to the downside to as low as 1.3495 for eurusd and 10035 for audusd, . . . what is happening now i think is normal price play. . . . . .but i may be wrong though. . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
Happy weekend to all. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Are we there yet?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by cristog120: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2011
pip love-vendor:

chairman. . . .are you sure about that call?. . . . eurusd and audusd has confirmed it's trend reversal since the 18th of this month for a further continuation to the downside to as low as 1.3495 for eurusd and 10035 for audusd, . . . what is happening now i think is normal price play. . . . . .but i may be wrong though. . . . .
. i think the big news on wednesday has changed the senerio, but we have to wait fpr a break of 1.3914 to confirm a complete trend change. but from my analysis the bull have taken over
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2011
My sincere apology goes to anyone who has been hurt in one way or the other by any of my calls, for this just concluded trading week, which have all ultimately failed. If you have been following my trade call history right from the inception of this thread, you will agree with me that this (the failures) is quite unusual - not to say I win all my trades. The market is in a transitional phase hence has been haphazard and extremely tricky of recent - defying the best of my technical analyses.

The Gbp-Chf trade gave over a 100 pips only to come crashing- thank God for trade management though, I came out at break even there. Same goes for the Eur/Usd; kilode!!  undecided

With that said, I am shutting further trade calls as well as personal trading for the rest of this month. Hoping to come in at the beginning of November. Hopefully market conditions will be calm and back to normal by then. Thanks for the understanding. A nice trading time to everyone else.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2011
Waiting for the market to bigin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by leopower(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2011
@blog icon, u ar most welcome.
@odiaero, in another 13hrs. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2011
Blog icon:

My sincere apology goes to anyone who has been hurt in one way or the other by any of my calls, for this just concluded trading week, which have all ultimately failed. If you have been following my trade call history right from the inception of this thread, you will agree with me that this (the failures) is quite unusual - not to say I win all my trades. The market is in a transitional phase hence has been haphazard and extremely tricky of recent - defying the best of my technical analyses.

The Gbp-Chf trade gave over a 100 pips only to come crashing- thank God for trade management though, I came out at break even there. Same goes for the Eur/Usd; kilode!!  undecided

With that said, I am shutting further trade calls as well as personal trading for the rest of this month. Hoping to come in at the beginning of November. Hopefully market conditions will be calm and back to normal by then. Thanks for the understanding. A nice trading time to everyone else.

Happy Sunday.

Inasmuch as its right to apologise, its never compulsory for anyone to use any calls here. So no need feeling any guilt. We all have losses at one point or the other, what matters is what happens on the long run. Great week ahead for everyone!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Zeddicus:

Inasmuch as its right to apologise, its never compulsory for anyone to use any calls here. So no need feeling any guilt. We all have losses at one point or the other, what matters is what happens on the long run. Great week ahead for everyone!

+1. @ Blog, keep your head up brother; we live to fight another day cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
No trader worth his salt should just follow trade calls blindly.

And I want to say this: there is too much market moving news in the market at the moment. I sincerely think it is most unwise to just use technical plays to trade the market.

If Greece defaults, no one wants to know if the EURUSD has an ascending triangle or stochastics and RSI showing oversold levels. Traders will sell the EURO massively and make nonsense of whatever bullish technical signals anyone is using.

So everyone should watch the news as well when making trade decisions. Or you can be like me and stay out of the market completely. Last week I took only three trades and was successful in them. That was on Monday and Tuesday. I was out of the market the rest of the week.

Sometimes in forex, not taking a trade is as good as a profitable trade, if you know what I mean.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2011
@blogicon,thanks for dat trade cal,i took it,bt got stopped out.I have a live and demo a/c,hit me real hard in d live,bt i learnt sometin-I am nt a swing trader or position trader.I discover dat 4rm dat gpb-chf call,it did move up by 100pips. I am going to concentrate on breakouts and trend reversal for my future calls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by LaconicINC: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
@blogicon,thanks for dat trade cal,i took it,bt got stopped out.I have a live and demo a/c,hit me real hard in d live,bt i learnt sometin-I am nt a swing trader or position trader.I discover dat 4rm dat gpb-chf call,it did move up by 100pips. I am going to concentrate on breakouts and trend reversal for my future calls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2011
stagger:

No trader worth his salt should just follow trade calls blindly.

And I want to say this: there is too much market moving news in the market at the moment. I sincerely think it is most unwise to just use technical plays to trade the market.

If Greece defaults, no one wants to know if the EURUSD has an ascending triangle or stochastics and RSI showing oversold levels. Traders will sell the EURO massively and make nonsense of whatever bullish technical signals anyone is using.

So[b] everyone [/b] should watch the news as well when making trade decisions. Or you can be like me and stay out of the market completely. Last week I took only three trades and was successful in them. That was on Monday and Tuesday. I was out of the market the rest of the week.

Sometimes in forex, not taking a trade is as good as a profitable trade, if you know what I mean.

That is your opinion. . . . .i will espress mine. it's kinda odd that ever since i stopped putting news into consideration and trading short term i have been successful as a trader. . . . .what works for you might not for me. . . . .so i think it's kinda of assuming to say everyone should listen to news. . . .i cant even remember the year i listened or anticipated one. . . . . forex is mostly about high probability trades and money management. . . so long as you have your stops and tp in place and follow your rules diligently you shouldn't have problems in the long run. . . . .to each his own. . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
who is a professional trader her?
Pls, let's talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FinalSay: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Free Forex Signal for all Forex Traders on Nairaland till end of the year 2011. There will be no detailed explanation of how the signal is generated, but I encourage everyone trading Forex to at least, try and open a demo account and try this signal there.

Should you actually wish to enjoy it without having to send so much time glued to the computer, just send an email to forexonefamily@yahoo.com with the subject line FREE FOREX SIGNAL. And we will set you up in such a way that you will receive the signal directly to your Metatrader4 trading platform and the EA you will attach will execute the trade on your platform immediately. The EA we use to achieve this is signalcopyFTP. You can get more details about this EA on www.signalcopy.com. This is one of the best softwares ever made in the financial industry till date.

All we need to help you is simply your MT4 account number (we do not need password please). You can try it with a demo account for a few months, and if you are satisfied with the performance, you can choose to join our trading room membership program if you wish.

Happy trading week and happy pips.

God bless you all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Stagger. . . . In my OPINION. . .i think it is wrong to say everyone should listen to news in order to determine one's trades. trading systems/strategies is dependent on one's personality. from your last post you have basicaly described yourself as a scalper. . . .no matter the adjectives you may want to use in describing it. you wait for news releases in order to determine your trades. i have no qualms with that. . . it works for you which is all that matters. others. . . like me prefer to trade long term with technical analysis as basis for it. personaly i pay no heed to news releases and i have also noticed that the effect of news does not last one bit. . . .to me. . .price is like a lion and trying to cage it with tight stop losses will only hurt you in the long run. . . . .which is why i stick to a 300 pip stop loss. . . .let it roam free, it will always come back to you is my motto. case in point is the usdchf trade i entered three weeks ago, which just hit target on friday and i have placed another long term trade for a sell on audusd for a tp of 10035. . . . .to you it is unheard of to trade that way. . . but for me. . .there is nothing like it. . .like i said . . . .what works for you may not work for me,  . . .we are all different.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAZES(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2011
few hours to go.
Are we there yet? cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
whistle wan blow ooooo. . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^Few Seconds to go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2011
^^^^Good luck bro. . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
odiaero. . . .can i ask you a question?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 12:55am On Oct 24, 2011
i swear there is nothing like patience in forex, . . . .2 and half weeks of holding eurnzd. . . .i think it's about to give birth at last. . . .i do hope it's a boy. . . . grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 1:03am On Oct 24, 2011
Ok people. How are we going today? smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jtmoneyjt: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2011
pls which trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jtmoneyjt: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2011
pls which trade wil i place 2day dat can fetch me 50 dollars for 2day b4 d day ends.tanx am a rookie.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2011
pip love-vendor:

@Stagger. . . . In my OPINION. . .i think it is wrong to say everyone should listen to news in order to determine one's trades. trading systems/strategies is dependent on one's personality. from your last post you have basicaly described yourself as a scalper. . . .no matter the adjectives you may want to use in describing it. you wait for news releases in order to determine your trades. i have no qualms with that. . . it works for you which is all that matters. others. . . like me prefer to trade long term with technical analysis as basis for it. personaly i pay no heed to news releases and i have also noticed that the effect of news does not last one bit. . . .to me. . .price is like a lion and trying to cage it with tight stop losses will only hurt you in the long run. . . . .which is why i stick to a 300 pip stop loss. . . .let it roam free, it will always come back to you is my motto. case in point is the usdchf trade i entered three weeks ago, which just hit target on friday and i have placed another long term trade for a sell on audusd for a tp of 10035. . . . .to you it is unheard of to trade that way. . . but for me. . .there is nothing like it. . .like i said . . . .what works for you may not work for me,  . . .we are all different.

What are u blabbing about really? DO you read your comments and ask yourself if you are making sense or you are just talking off point?

Did you even understand what I meant in my post? The highlighted items show that you do not.

I was clearly talking about why the GBPCHF trade failed, and that was because of the retail sales figure which was much stronger than expected. Who was talking about you and your trading style?

Na your sense I dey use trade forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by FOREXMART(m): 2:16am On Oct 24, 2011
Here is what am looking at brothers. grin
Thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 2:29am On Oct 24, 2011
stagger:

What are u blabbing about really? DO you read your comments and ask yourself if you are making sense or you are just talking off point?

Did you even understand what I meant in my post? The highlighted items show that you do not.

I was clearly talking about why the GBPCHF trade failed, and that was because of the retail sales figure which was much stronger than expected. Who was talking about you and your trading style?

Na your sense I dey use trade forex?

Oga mi. . . .you are still rambling in circles. . . . the crux of your point is still that in your OPINION news is paramount in trading which is why you stated that everyone should take news into consideration. i only stated that what works for you does not necessarily work for others which i why i used myself as an example. . . .come to think of it. . . .you are very bitter about everything. the only time you try to contribute here is when you think others have faltered one way or the other. . . never positive. . . .why na? if i were you i will kukuma stick with what you know best which is "developing strategies for institutions,  . . . "cough. . .cough. . .cough"  . . . .as you stated in the past,  . . . whatever that means.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 24, 2011
pip love-vendor:

odiaero. . . .can i ask you a question?
OK
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stagger: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2011
pip love-vendor:

Oga mi. . . .you are still rambling in circles. . . . the crux of your point is still that in your OPINION news is paramount in trading which is why you stated that everyone should take news into consideration. i only stated that what works for you does not necessarily work for others which i why i used myself as an example. . . .come to think of it. . . .you are very bitter about everything. the only time you try to contribute here is when you think others have faltered one way or the other. . . never positive. . . .why na? if i were you i will kukuma stick with what you know best which is "developing strategies for institutions,  . . . "cough. . .cough. . .cough"  . . . .as you stated in the past,  . . . whatever that means.

You blab too much. You need to keep your mouth sealed with a zip or stick to what you know best and stop confusing people here on this thread. You are blabbing! In case you do not know, I am part of a team that provides technical analysis that is seen on the forex platforms of a major European forex broker, used by hundreds of thousands of traders worldwide.

I do not need to blow my trumpet for imbecilic cretins like you; I have monetized forex trading in many more ways than you can imagine and you don't know sh[i]i[/i]t about that. Take your silly opinions and shove them up your rear ends. Ok?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by jamace(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2011
You blab too much. You need to keep your mouth sealed with a zip or stick to what you know best and stop confusing people here on this thread. You are blabbing! In case you do not know, I am part of a team that provides technical analysis that is seen on the forex platforms of a major European forex broker, used by hundreds of thousands of traders worldwide.

I do not need to blow my trumpet for imbecilic cretins like you; I have monetized forex trading in many more ways than you can imagine and you don't know shit about that. Take your silly opinions and shove them up your rear ends. Ok?

Is that also forex alert/discussion? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Tomatoes The New Gold In Town: Nairalanders Becomes Tomato Importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.