Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,577 members, 7,847,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) (48360 Views)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Obidients Hold Wheelbarrow Rally In The North / OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Risingblue008:

Delta state
lol we are getting there ,these are the states confirmed so far without doubts atleast 80% votes
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
MansoryMX:

My State! Delta State also. We are full obedient and we will defend our votes with our lives!
lol we are getting there ,these are the states confirmed so far without doubts atleast 80% votes
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Diligence: 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Edo Leads in most passionate hosting of Mr Peter Obi.

But We hear say Cross River, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom want to break the record that Royal Edo'lites hold!

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Shikini: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Great
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by Mrmb: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gucciblog:
Rivers state is for PETER OBI.

Thank you Port Harcourt CITY for the support.

Let's get our PVCs Obidients

Watch video
https://twitter.com/Nkemchor_/status/1593199495969640448?s=19

It's good to start practising how to welcome him back to anambra when he lule in 2023
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by shimolv: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
mrksquare:

You haven't seen the video clip. My cousin is contesting for House of Assembly under Labour party in Rivers state.

Peter Obi remark isn't going down well with him and other aspirants. Go watch the video and come back.

You think is everybody in Rivers state that knows Obi. Some of the party aspirants are the ones selling his aspiration and theirs as well.

And beside you ain't getting the point of my treatise. Obi should be able to use his goodwill to ensure the victory of some of his party aspirants in the south. And that is why I was pissed off with his remark today when he opined that Wike can take the state and ensure that LP party wins at the Presidential election.

So, what is your cousin going to do at this point of his political ambition?
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by slivertongue: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

By Ipigs

By humans
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by kk2027: 3:20am On Nov 18, 2022
grin
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by shegzbillionz(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2022
lonecatt:
we are getting there,these are the states that are already in the bag
enugu don pass bag, na bullion van votes is the mandate, stamped kpowai cheesy
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2022
shegzbillionz:
enugu don pass bag, na bullion van votes is the mandate, stamped kpowai cheesy
No be lie cheesy
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by DADYLEED: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2022
I know you will surely reply me,but the truth of the matter is that you dont have a PVC i mean you.quote author=kingyakos post=118471868]

How u take know, na people like una dey know d number of yam for one heap[/quote]
Re: Obidients Hold Welcome March For Peter Obi In Port Harcourt (Pictures) by toneroforever(m): 12:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Moh247:

Odefa yellow pawpaw girl... Save you tears because you wail tire when you see Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu as your next president

The portrait below would be hanged in your bedroom, banks and offices to torment you for 8 years

Next time u decide to talk about torment I suggest u go ask ur drug Lord why he ran away from social media.
Shit is beginning to get real & Tinubu is already seeing the handwriting on the wall. Rejection & failure at the 2023 polls is staring him in the face.
Tell Tinubu to appear in the Candidates & be grilled by Kadaria Ahmed & Nigerians, I really need to LOL...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Is Still In The Nigerian Army / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.