Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Confused People's Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused People's Syndrome (216 Views)

"Slay Queen Syndrome" Term Paper At Nigeria Defence Academy / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Anti-Feminist Ladies Are Suffering From Stockholm Syndrome- NL Feminists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused People's Syndrome by LoveUdie: 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
"I love you truly, but I had a girlfriend before I met you, I don't love her, please accept me, it's you I love, I'll soon break up with her"
What figure speech is this?
Please counsel any Person who tells you this kind of nonsense that they need to go for deliverance.
You love me but you're already in a Relationship, so what should I do? I should be dating you with 50 other People.
Confused People Syndrome (CPS)
And some ladies will accept such a proposal, and be waiting for their uncle to break up with his girlfriend so they can inherit him.
Dear Lady,
Be Wise
If he has any issues with his girlfriend, he should sort them out. Everything is not solved by waking out. Even Marriage has issues
If the relationship is past sorting out, he should end it BEFORE starting another one, that's what responsible people do. It's simple courtesy and respect.
Disrespect and Disloyalty a Lifestyle.
If he can't respect his current girlfriend and is willing to double date you and her, why do you think he'll respect you should you become his girlfriend tomorrow?
Don't be the girl a guy cheats on his girlfriend with.
(C)Musa Gift
As for me and my house, we shall not be side chics and second girlfriends. We will not shame God and our....https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/11/5-ways-to-emotional-mentally-spiritual.html

(1) (Reply)

Dunhill Productions... We Need Girls For An Upcoming Video Shoot / Adeleke Sign’s New Executive Orders - See Details / Sets Of People That Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.