Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike (22597 Views)

FCT Not PDP Anambra - Wike / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by sonature1: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Let me reply you with fact you this product of miracle centre.

He's talking about GDP and you are talking about IGR. Mumu wey dey insult another person. grin
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Atlantis585: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
Wikeeeee! Stop this risky and childish play! Be a good sportsman. Simply because you lost, you now want to align with your brother and campaign for him instead of the party you have worked to keep together.

How is Wike embarking on childish behaviour? Has he not had politicians from all political parties including APC and PDP come to Rivers to commission projects? What Wike is doing should be emulated. It is called politics without bitterness. People before party politics.

And if you want to talk about him not embracing current political structure of PDP, then you are wrong. Ayu and Atiku made their bed and must now lie on it. You don’t make an agreement and then renege on it. Nigeria still have men of courage and character and Wike exemplifies that!
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Moh247: 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:

I got banned in first class social medias like twitter and Facebook, and these social medias I have used them to make money, I didn't feel it, I move on, talkless of being ban on this nonsense site that tribalism is the order of the day. Rubbish.

My brother, you sef be calming down... Welcome back and keep calm

Vote Tinubu / Shetima 2023.. and nobody would ban you anyhow in this new Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by deeva2: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
But Obi confessed to be a failure because he is a trader..

Those hailing Wike will soon come for him once he endorse Tinubu..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by highchief1: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
Wikeeeee! Stop this risky and childish play! Be a good sportsman. Simply because you lost, you now want to align with your brother and campaign for him instead of the party you have worked to keep together.
did the party treat him like a sportsman?why do u want me to treat you the way you are not treating me
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Bigleaf1006: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Karlman:
They will love Joe Igbokwe for talking down on his own people but there is no Yoruba man talking down on the yorubas.

They loved Soludo now for talking down on Peter Obi and trying to bring him down...but they are busy promoting a man who is in his 80s and none from Yoruba land is talking down on him or trying to bring him even when they know he is sick and old and was into drugs and drug business.

What you will not condole do not praise those who do it to others...soon people like Soludo and Joe Igbokwe will live to regret their evil deeds on their people and their generations will reap from their evil.

So ayo adebanjo is igbo,so is bode George.....you were busy hailing aregbesola when he went rogue but now he has retraced his steps as an omoluabi knowing that the common interest supersedes personal interest.
Haven't you heard dele momodu,sowore and lots more who are Yoruba buy you see nobody calling for their heads because they attack tinubu.
Who in the east can openly come out to critcise obi and not be roasted alive.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Kilometres: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

I hope you are not having No-man's-land in mind while talking this nonesense. Meanwhile Anambra GDP is greater than all SW States except No-man's-land, we are talking about production you are here talking about taxation

Very funny...back up you claims with evidence

Ogun state IGR is even higher than the whole of south-east combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by millionaireman: 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

So ayo adebanjo is igbo,so is bode George.....you were busy hailing aregbesola when he went rogue but now he has retraced his steps as an omoluabi knowing that the common interest supersedes personal interest.
Haven't you heard dele momodu,sowore and lots more who are Yoruba buy you see nobody calling for their heads because they attack tinubu.
Who in the east can openly come out to critcise obi and not be roasted alive.

Your Common interest.
Shameful that your common interest in Nigeria is only Yoruba interest. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself: the money spent on your education is a waste.
You are most likely to be one of those SW MURIC extremists who benefited from Awolowo's legacy of western education in the SW region.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by IfnobeGod20: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

If you have read the guy comment, he was letting you know that there is a clear difference between GDP and IGR. The IGR for Anambra may be low but they have a bigger GDP that aside from Lagos that has bigger GDP than it.
From what you posted it shows you don't even know the difference between GDP and IGR. Olodo!
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:
In the land of the blind, one eye man is a king

What Okoro termed as excellent is what we see as a mediocre.

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers

what did oyetola do in osun? besides paying taxes to the lagos tax collector? undecided
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by SaLongs1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Only paid bitter souls say otherwise.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by IfnobeGod20: 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kilometres:

Very funny...back up you claims with evidence

Ogun state IGR is even higher than the whole of south-east combined
Did you read the guy comment and understand it or you don't know the difference between GDP and IGR?
Read before you comment.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by RealTalkNoBull: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hahaha if you think Wike intends to support Obi, you need to have your head checked. Wike believes Obi not collapsing his movement for him is why he lost the primaries and he intends to deal him a death blow. I laugh when Obi supporters think Wike is after Atiku
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Akfrenzy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers

Shameless Akwiya , show us the evidence that the building u put up us Lagos state water cooperation office werey
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by casualobserver: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Anyone that says His Excellency, Peter Obi didn't perform excellently well for his people as governor , tell that person he's a shameless liar

Mr Peter Obi performed excellently well as Governor.
Anambra today has the highest number of billionaires today, all thanks to Mr Peter Obi and come 2023 under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as President, more Nigerians will be liberated from poverty .

You guys are daft!!! Not only is Obi daft, his supporters are daft! You cannot see the game Wike is playing? Whose votes is Obi stealing in Rivers? Who is Wike’s enemy? Does Obi have northern votes?

Add 2 and 2 together if you have any brains and you can see what Wike is doing!! He knows Obi is not going to win because he has no northern votes so it is ok for him to do everything to use Obi to damage Atiku where it matters….SS!

If you had any brains you would realize this is exactly what Wike would do if he was working for Tinubu! Soludo said it the other day it is in Tinubu’s interest to even finance Obi’s campaign as the places where he is stealing votes are not APC territory!!!!! Wike cannot campaign for APC in Rivers but he can allow a man he knows cannot win to take PDP votes in Rivers from Atiku!!!

Alas common sense is not so common!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

If you have read the guy comment, he was letting you know that there is a clear difference between GDP and IGR. The IGR for Anambra may be low but they have a bigger GDP that aside from Lagos that has bigger GDP than it.
From what you posted it shows you don't even know the difference between GDP and IGR. Olodo!

I don't like engaging miracle centres graduates here.

You want to sound intelligent but ended up embarrassing yourself.

Below is the latest GDP of States in Nigeria, Olodo

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Devil1Messenger: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Lolzz
You are fool
I did my NYSC in LWC. You didnt show us the dead iju, or surulere waterworks but went to show us the head office in apapa that just a building grin
How many people are using LWC water in Lagos ?grin
Ambode wanted to scrap it then, but the power that be prevented him. That place is another one certain man avenue of siphoning Lagos money because they are basically doing nothing there.
I was opportune to work in the M.D. office. If u see the budget they make with nothing to show for it grin some percentage of the money goes to one landlord grin
My direct boss Mr Rotimi, used to tell me then, corper this country can never be good again, we just come to work monday to Friday, sign papers and collect salaries, make budget and share it to the ogas at the top. Na ignorant people like u dey aid them.
How many people are even using pipebore water in present Nigeria? Almost everyone have borehole in their home or street.
I work there for 2years, 1yr as a corper and 1yr as a contract staff immediately after my service. It always lost lost dey declare every quarter, not once have dey declared profit.
I was privileged to alot of information that i can't even disclose here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Akfrenzy:

Shameless Akwiya , show us the evidence that the building u put up us Lagos state water cooperation office werey

Obidients are daft. All noise with no brain
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by AsomughaChuks05: 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi and his Ipob supporters don't have sense that's why Wike is playing ping pong with their brainless heads.

Just four months ago, Wike said everything Governor Soludo said about the Obi grin

Click and read

https://guardian.ng/news/peter-obi-lacks-integrity-wouldnt-have-won-pdp-presidential-ticket-wike/
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by cochexky: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

I hope you are not having No-man's-land in mind while talking this nonesense. Meanwhile Anambra GDP is greater than all SW States except No-man's-land, we are talking about production you are here talking about taxation

So u get time to talk to the fools we have in this country. No try am again.

Take ur time read better comment abeg.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Nursepepeye(f): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zenzu01:
This Wike knows what he's doing grin

Romancing with all the major stakeholders in Nigerian politics so that he can choose a winning side at the end of the day.
many people don't know this. And that's exactly my thought
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Devil1Messenger: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

I don't like engaging miracle centres graduates here.

You want to sound intelligent but ended up embarrassing yourself.

Below is the latest GDP of States in Nigeria, Olodo
Olodo
U say latest but na 2010 dem write there grin
Urchins and Agbado
Senseless generation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Dididrumz(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:

What are You saying??

Did Atiku not do the same thing in 2015 when he lost to Jonathan?
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
You are fool
I did my NYSC in LWC. You didnt show us the dead iju, or surulere waterworks but went to show us the head office in apapa that just a building grin
How many people are using LWC water in Lagos ?grin
Ambode wanted to scrap it then, but the power that be prevented him. That place is another one certain man avenue of siphoning Lagos money because they are basically doing nothing there.
I was opportune to work in the M.D. office. If u see the budget they make with nothing to show for it grin some percentage of the money goes to one landlord grin
My direct boss Mr Rotimi, used to tell me then, corper this country can never be good again, we just come to work monday to Friday, sign papers and collect salaries, make budget and share it to the ogas at the top. Na ignorant people like u dey aid them.
How many people are even using pipebore water in present Nigeria? Almost everyone have borehole in their home or street.
I work there for 2years, 1yr as a corper and 1yr as a contract staff immediately after my service. It always lost lost dey declare every quarter, not once have dey declared profit.
I was privileged to alot of information that i can't even disclose here

Why are you foaming in the mouth? I served in Anambra, from Nkwelle Nsunaka to Nteje to Awka all is in parlous state. Ikorodo is more civilised and developed than Awka.

Tell me why is communal clashes in Anambra become permanent disaster where can't gun is daily used to kill you people in thousands.?
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Menclothing: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I just finished watching the live broadcast. Wike said Peter obi likes better thing that if you see Peter obi house and the food and drinks he was served when he visited him. Choi and that Peter obi will be doing slow slow as if E no like better thing grin grin grin grin

He also shaded soludo grin grin grin grin

Meaning he like enjoyment spends on luxury too
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by jasent(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

So to tax people now has become achievement?
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by promise4wonders: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Want to make some good cash? Affiliate pays more.just make the right contact.avoid scammers.

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by obyno82: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Oga how many times will they correct you. that Water corporation office in Lagos was built and commisioned by Col Buba Marwa the then governor of Lagos. Try and tell people the truth and does Lagos supply water at all the only places where there is supply of pipe borne water in Lagos is Ikoyi and Lekki Phase 1 every other place they all dig borehole so this your piucture is utter BS.
Try hard to have sense.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
obyno82:

Oga how many times will they correct you. that Water corporation office in Lagos was built and commisioned by Col Buba Marwa the then governor of Lagos. Try and tell people the truth and does Lagos supply water at all the only places where there is supply of pipe borne water in Lagos is Ikoyi and Lekki Phase 1 every other place they all dig borehole so this your piucture is utter BS.
Try hard to have sense.

Even my village has pipe borne water before the first Okoro crossed River Niger to see Lagos wonders
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Demolakay: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

U dnt av sense.. DAT btiful building u put up dere is just for decoration. How many of d 25 million pple in Lagos state does Lagos state water corporation supplies water to?

Go get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Awards Lagos-Calabar Coastal Highway To Hitech / ''PDP May Soon Die'' Says Doyin Okupe / Omoyele Sowore Of Sahara Reporters Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.