Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike (22598 Views)

FCT Not PDP Anambra - Wike / Social Media Will Vote In 2023 – Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed (Video) / 2023: Obi, Osinbajo Top List Of Nigeria’s Presidential Hopefuls – Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Lightorder: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

I hope you are not having No-man's-land in mind while talking this nonesense. Meanwhile Anambra GDP is greater than all SW States except No-man's-land, we are talking about production you are here talking about taxation
tell that useless tout called Ttalk. He is a hungry rodent living at under bridge , Abule egba
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Igbojew: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Karlman:
They will love Joe Igbokwe for talking down on his own people but there is no Yoruba man talking down on the yorubas.

They loved Soludo now for talking down on Peter Obi and trying to bring him down...but they are busy promoting a man who is in his 80s and none from Yoruba land is talking down on him or trying to bring him even when they know he is sick and old and was into drugs and drug business.

What you will not condole do not praise those who do it to others...soon people like Soludo and Joe Igbokwe will live to regret their evil deeds on their people and their generations will reap from their evil.
Thank you for speaking well my brother and Igbos don't care what those children of perdition and hate from South West think about them or all manner of propagandas they are dishing out against Peter Obi.............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Demolakay: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Let me reply you with fact you this product of miracle centre.

Soo u dnt knw dat Internally generated revenue (IGR) is different from Gross Domestic product (GDP).

Sorry u.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by buzorcharles(m): 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Obidients are daft. All noise with no brain

Fool

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by seborrhic: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Olodo
U say latest but na 2010 dem write there grin
Urchins and Agbado
Senseless generation
It really amazes me how despite the internet having been around for at least 15 years in Nigeria,some people's educational level has not increased by even a single % point.
Someone posted a 2010 data and called it recent!
People like the op you quoted is like someone knowing how to type on typewriter,but can't use a computer because he/she doesn't know how to switch on the computer!!
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Karlman:
They will love Joe Igbokwe for talking down on his own people but there is no Yoruba man talking down on the yorubas.

They loved Soludo now for talking down on Peter Obi and trying to bring him down...but they are busy promoting a man who is in his 80s and none from Yoruba land is talking down on him or trying to bring him even when they know he is sick and old and was into drugs and drug business.

What you will not condole do not praise those who do it to others...soon people like Soludo and Joe Igbokwe will live to regret their evil deeds on their people and their generations will reap from their evil.
To say that no yoruba is talking down on Tinubu you must be a product of some cave you dimwit….
What is the tribe of Pa Ayo Adebanjo? What is the tribe of David Hundeyin? What is the tribe Mr Macaroni and many others I can’t mention for lack of space
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by ogwumgbe: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

I hope you are not having No-man's-land in mind while talking this nonesense. Meanwhile Anambra GDP is greater than all SW States except No-man's-land, we are talking about production you are here talking about taxation

Good talk bro: educate the slowpoke further, IGR designed to milk him dry and he's so blind and gullible to understand that. IGR that doesn't add value to his life, doesn't reduce cost of food for him nor even transportation. Pure ignoramus
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Igbojew: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
vikoko24:
I can tell that this man worked , he tried but honestly, you can't please everyone. At the time he was governor, I was serving and i saw with my eyes how he transformed the state and schools.
What do you expect from those Tinubu urchins that are looking for any negative things they will use against Peter Obi to pull him because of his rising political popularity but we don't care what's they think or say.Peter Obi always remain the best governor Anambra State have produced so far............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Devil1Messenger: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Why are you foaming in the mouth? I served in Anambra, from Nkwelle Nsunaka to Nteje to Awka all is in parlous state. Ikorodo is more civilised and developed than Awka.

Tell me why is communal clashes in Anambra become permanent disaster where can't gun is daily used to kill you people in thousands.?
Lolz
Why are u diverting?
One man sit at the top of the resources of a state for the past 23years, him and his family enjoy it as they like, while you and your generation suffer in abject poverty embarassed
But u are on nairaland defending him, what a pity.
We will never allow Tinubu to turn Nigeria to his milking company just as he did to Lagos.
The idiot even said he served in Anambra grin
He fit nor even know direction to Anambra. grin
Here is my acceptance letter in Lagos state water corporation.
Post ur Anambra NYSC call up letter lets see if truly u know where anambra is grin

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by hush15: 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:
In the land of the blind, one eye man is a king

What Okoro termed as excellent is what we see as a mediocre.

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers

That building you are using to campaign for tinubu was never built by him. Infact, that LSWC building you used in comparing was built way before 1999. Stop spreading falsehood. Your Tinubu likes to take glory for things he never do but remember, everyday is for the thieves, oneday i for the owners. Continue.....
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
I don’t know why thieves love applauding each other!

Just like yahoo boys, they will always applaud each others crime against humanity
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Firstcitizen: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
Wikeeeee! Stop this risky and childish play! Be a good sportsman. Simply because you lost, you now want to align with your brother and campaign for him instead of the party you have worked to keep together.

weeyuukipkwayet
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Igbojew: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Manofnaija:

Despite the state cabals that made state ungovernable. He was impeached, ridiculed etc. He bounced back and continued with the good work for the state
Wow you just remind me what I have forgotten on how cabals frustrated Peter Obi and made his governance unbearable but he still bounce back and did wonders in Anambra state which deep down those are crticising him knows the truth................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Karlman: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
To say that no yoruba is talking down on Tinubu you must be a product of some cave you dimwit….
What is the tribe of Pa Ayo Adebanjo? What is the tribe of David Hundeyin? What is the tribe Mr Macaroni and many others I can’t mention for lack of space
It is your father that is a dimwit an slowpoke thats what your father is you this child of animals.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Bigleaf1006: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
millionaireman:

Your Common interest.
Shameful that your common interest in Nigeria is only Yoruba interest. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself: the money spent on your education is a waste.
You are most likely to be one of those SW MURIC extremists who benefited from Awolowo's legacy of western education in the SW region.

I responded to someone's post by correcting him on his allusion that the south west would never tolerate anyone criticizing tinubu just as igbos will never have any fly touch saint obi and posited facts to correct his half truths.....instead of you to broaden the discourse you only came out here to further disgrace yourself like a rabied dog that you are ready to snap at anything said about your saint obi.

You guys over there can kill ourselves all you want....nobody cares!!

"They are trying to save the chicken from death,it's saying they don't want it to go to the bush loo to eat maggots"
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Karlman: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Igbojew:
Thank you for speaking well my brother and Igbos don't care what those children of perdition and hate from South West think about them or all manner of propagandas they are dishing out against Peter Obi.............I am that Igbo Jew
I mean can you just imagine how much love is been poured out to Peter Obi by people who are not even Igbos but you as an Igbo man from same state is coming out to say rubbish and wish your brother bad luck....people like Soludo must not go free...no hausa man will do that even yorubas that are clapping for him will not do it to the rotten tomatoe they are pushing around as presidential candidate in person of tinubu
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by hush15: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Lolzz
You are fool
I did my NYSC in LWC. You didnt show us the dead iju, or surulere waterworks but went to show us the head office in apapa that just a building grin
How many people are using LWC water in Lagos ?grin
Ambode wanted to scrap it then, but the power that be prevented him. That place is another one certain man avenue of siphoning Lagos money because they are basically doing nothing there.
I was opportune to work in the M.D. office. If u see the budget they make with nothing to show for it grin some percentage of the money goes to one landlord grin
My direct boss Mr Rotimi, used to tell me then, corper this country can never be good again, we just come to work monday to Friday, sign papers and collect salaries, make budget and share it to the ogas at the top. Na ignorant people like u dey aid them.
How many people are even using pipebore water in present Nigeria? Almost everyone have borehole in their home or street.
I work there for 2years, 1yr as a corper and 1yr as a contract staff immediately after my service. It always lost lost dey declare every quarter, not once have dey declared profit.
I was privileged to alot of information that i can't even disclose here

Are you minding that ignorant being, i am very familiar with that organisation so much that nobody can fabricate lies to me about it and rather than tinubu building that place, he killed it instead since the day he introducing ceo and GMs who wey just stooges and his PPP programme. The best years of LSWC was from 1990 to 1999. LSWC under tinubu died especially from his second tenure as governor after milking the corporation dry of every world bank loan they got

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by gadgethead: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:

Only an enemy will call land of a particular tribe a no man's land! Just like no one should call yours a no man's land. It is infantile a statement to make. Especially coming from someone who is from the other side of the country..... in the east.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Igbojew: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
mauchiz:

Ngige and Peter Obi worked in Anambra state, politicians did not like Obi,because he did not allow anyone steal Anambra money,he does not steal and wont allow anyone steal,that is the problem. They even complained of Obi watching over the money.
My brother you have said it all and I have nothing to add...........I am that Igbo Jew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Bigleaf1006: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
hush15:

That building you are using to campaign for tinubu was never built by him. Infact, that LSWC building you used in comparing was built way before 1999. Stop spreading falsehood. Your Tinubu likes to take glory for things he never do but remember, everyday is for the thieves, oneday i for the owners. Continue.....

Don't say what you don't know.....it feels of unbridled ignorance when someone comes to public fora and make assertions without checking facts......the new edifice was built and commissioned by tinubu when he was governor
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Igbojew: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yes
MadamVanessa:

I got banned in first class social medias like twitter and Facebook, and these social medias I have used them to make money, I didn't feel it, I move on, talkless of being ban on this nonsense site that tribalism is the order of the day. Rubbish.
Hahahaha take it easy with that Tinubu urchin before he drink Snipper...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Karlman:

It is your father that is a dimwit an slowpoke thats what your father is you this child of animals.
The truth I told you pain you well well. Sweet me as the thing pain you
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Soo u dnt knw dat Internally generated revenue (IGR) is different from Gross Domestic product (GDP).

Sorry u.

Swerve.

Anambra has poor IGR and GDP. Go and check your record and stop mewing like a lost cat.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Yagier: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lagos belongs to the yorubas,Igbos are not accommodating….they take advantage,you will never see other tribe businesses in SE like you see dem do in other states and it boils down they don’t like other tribes getting rich on them…Igbos mostly feel superior to other tribes…I’m not against them I’m simply stating facts….I don’t believe in messiahs i believe in a working system!!
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
That's true,I agree with the governor.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Christistruth00: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Anyone that says His Excellency, Peter Obi didn't perform excellently well for his people as governor , tell that person he's a shameless liar

Mr Peter Obi performed excellently well as Governor.

Anambra today has the highest number of billionaires, all thanks to Mr Peter Obi. and come 2023 under the able leadership of his Excellency, Mr Peter Obi as President, more Nigerians will be liberated from poverty .

Poverty rose to 68 % under Peter Obi according to National Statistics
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by BaddestQueen(f): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

My brother, you sef be calming down... Welcome back and keep calm

Vote Tinubu / Shetima 2023.. and nobody would ban you anyhow in this new Nigeria
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by hush15: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bigleaf1006:

Don't say what you don't know.....it feels of unbridled ignorance when someone comes to public fora and make assertions without checking facts......the new edifice was built and commissioned by tinubu when he was governor

Aaahhhh, prove it!!!

First of all, this is what your daddy reduced this once upon a time lovely corporation to:
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/lagos-water-corporation-workers-protest/

In addition, this is what you get from believing in the lies of these falsehood they spread about Lagos from these APC urchin who want to firce the bedwetting daddy on us.

The present building that is the head office of LSWC was built during the military administration thru a world bank grant and i remember the GM then was Engr. Tawa Williams. It was also during that time Adiyan Water Works was built and it was before 1999 to expand the production capacity of the corporation but Tinubu ran it down.
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Demolakay: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:

Swerve.

Anambra has poor IGR and GDP. Go and check your record and stop mewing like a lost cat.

Ode!

U nd d guy were arguing over GDP. Bt u brought an information abt IGR. I decide to correct u, nd ur nagging lyk a sex starved housewife.

Pele sho gbo!
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by Ttalk: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Demolakay:

Ode!

U nd d guy were arguing over GDP. Bt u brought an information abt IGR. I decide to correct u, nd ur nagging lyk a sex starved housewife.

Pele sho gbo!

Keep shut. The person you are defending lied that Anambra GDP is higher than the entire SW apart from Lagos but record show both GDP and IGR of Anambra is lower than some states SW.

By the way what do you understand by GDP. Don't quote anything online for me as your answer.

Daft and unintelligent slowpoke
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by arantess: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ttalk:
In the land of the blind, one eye man is a king

What Okoro termed as excellent is what we see as a mediocre.

They set their bar very low while we set ours very high. No wonder their IGR is the poorest and they flock to other areas who don't celebrate mediocre as achievers
I feel your pains mehnn

Now run along and die the death
Re: 2023: Obi Worked Very Well In Anambra - Wike by daygee12: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Karlman:

Bro are u new to internet or u don't listen to news at all, the guy who is investigating Tinubu on drug is a Yoruba guy, Bode George, Pa Adebanjo etc. I can now see why its not Igbo's turn, stop playing victim in Politics and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps To Amaechi: We Don't Receive Budget Proposals From Ministers / Dariye Conviction: Twitter User Hits Atiku Hard / Erosion: Federal High Court, Awka Faces Imminent Collapse (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.