Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature (37126 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Flamemignon1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
vastolord4:
Busta has always been a real gee not because of this move but his lifestyle.. I trust the Collabs' gonna be on the 1st 10 on the billboards
LoL.....yes, good luck with that,Busta is no longer relevant and it's obvious you don't know the politics of music charts

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Fela said

Music is the weapon of the future

2 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by meobizy(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Enough with akata artists. I’ll respect the Nigerian artist who’ll pull off a feature with Taylor Swift. Right now Rema is on the right track after featuring Selena Gomez.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Busta rhymes is irrelevant so this is not suppose to be news

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Techm8: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agba singer. Real talent recognize real talent.

Tech products doesn't have go be plain old boring. Something as simple as an external keyboard can still look awesome

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by seunsnoyd: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Busta Bu$$ !
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Urheadmaster(m): 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
cheesy

Make WizKid cut small soap for busta tongue

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by occfx: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6yvChZKas

Americans go dey wonder what is it about Nigerians making waves recently, they no no say na buhari pursue us commot.

4 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Eriokanmi: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Noel25:
Busta Boss cool
Yoyoyooo yoo yoo, yoyoyooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Hussein035: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Antoeni:
States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically

Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states.

Me ~ NO

I can see that Obi will win all those States you mentioned.

Stop deceiving yourself because you will need to accept Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by casppyjay: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
fúcking proud 2 be part of d FC
Every body wan relate with big Wiz... who go see Egusi & go 4 bitter leaf
who go see goat meat & still go 4 frog meat..

��
bitterleaf soup? Try visit ichei obinna restaurant u go Edith bitter leaf soup comot I even buy takeaway 4packs go home last week for my kids.. after I stop to taste am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Wizkid was a little kid when Busta was bursting every radio station with his fast raps.

Fast forward to today, na Busta Rhymes deh holla Wizzy for collabo.
Na normal thing. Old heads want to relate to the new generation. Check around, fifty year olds are trying to learn zoomer slangs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by LacyPantSniffer(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Irrelevant Busta meets overrated Wizkid grin

2 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by BrutusOj(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
This life na turn by turn. When we were dancing to Busta Rhymes, Sean Paul...yeye yeyeh..far back in 2003/2004, Wiz Kid was still a little boy peeping through windows to watch birthday party and school shows.

6 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by vastolord4(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

LoL.....yes, good luck with that,Busta is no longer relevant and it's obvious you don't know the politics of music charts

Maybe to you, cos if you were born in the 80s, there are some Busta songs that when they unexpectedly play on the radio, meeen driving mode go change with the nods

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
The voice over is usually not needed.

Had to cancel the video

2 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Starzo: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
Enough with akata artists. I’ll respect the Nigerian artist who’ll pull off a feature with Taylor Swift. Right now Rema is on the track track after featuring Selena Gomez.
So edsheran that did chart topping collabs with burna boy and fireboy dml is an 'akata' artist??

For your information, wizzy don do collab with Drake and Beyonce before

Abeg talk another thing jor

5 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Godispeace: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
MANUALLY nko ? OPONU !!!
Antoeni:

Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states.

Me ~ NO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Starzo: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
occfx:

Americans go dey wonder what is it about Nigerians making waves recently, they no no say na buhari pursue us commot.
Shut up...all.ths hits are been produced and recorded in Lagos Nigeria

Una go just dey talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Starzo:

So edsheran that did chart topping collabs with burna voy and fireboy dml is an 'akata' artist??

For your information, wizzy don do collab with Drake and Beyonce before

Abeg talk another thing jor
I remember.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by seanwilliam(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
meobizy:
Enough with akata artists. I’ll respect the Nigerian artist who’ll pull off a feature with Taylor Swift. Right now Rema is on the track track after featuring Selena Gomez.

Is Taylor swift bigger than Beyoncé ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by meobizy(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
seanwilliam:

Is Taylor swift bigger than Beyoncé ?
Yes.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

See as am smiling to Wizkid's destiny. Much love sweetie but I can't be a baby mama

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:

WHAT!!!!!
you people no Busta Rhymes there in Nigeria??.....nice one.......AM SHOCKED!!! cheesy
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
casppyjay:
bitterleaf soup? Try visit ichei obinna restaurant u go Edith bitter leaf soup comot I even buy takeaway 4packs go home last week for my kids.. after I stop to taste am

heheehee!! maybe it's just me dat don't like d soup, upon say i be Nnewi boi oo... though my Fada is an ardent fan of d soup (even prefers dem bitter leafs in his Ofe Egusi
...maybe i took after my mum genes

I luv Egusi anytime, any day

***Big Wiz is d GOAT � sha***

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by casppyjay: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Loverboi2cute:

heheehee!! maybe it's just me dat don't like d soup, upon say i be Nnewi boi oo... though my Fada is an ardent fan of d soup (even prefers dem bitter leafs in his Ofe Egusi
...maybe i took after my mum genes

I luv Egusi anytime, any day

***Big Wiz is d GOAT � sha***
im not an Igbo guy but u see ofensala and bitter leaf soup win my heart to the heavens give it up for the igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by blowjohn(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good one but for now am jamming Nas king's disease 3

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
I tapped on his blessings.... I am getting there soonest In Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Jemex003: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Antoeni:

Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja

Me ~ NO

You don dey see likes wey you dey seek for�

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by blowjohn(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Buster not relevant?
For the records and for ur info, busta just went on tour with Nas and the wu tang clan, tje biggest hip hop tour this year.
Ur tripin bro.

Busta that people couldn't get an opponent for for Versus .

Stop playing man

2 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by 3seriez(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
What a time to be Alive. Busta buss Reppin & feeling Wizzy. Oshe. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolatito Sowunmi: Why I Left Papa Ajasco Comedy Series - Miss Pepeye / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.