Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature (37148 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by demoBaba: 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:
This is serious ,to much of it lerious ,so dangerous, so dangerous

Indomie generation will not understand is so dangerous, so dangerous

grin

I'm telling you bro.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by dnawah(m): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

grin
grin grin grin throw ur hands ,�️�️�️
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Fcwilly: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Antoeni:
States Tinubu Wil Lose Automatically

Imo State
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Abia
Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Cross rivers
Edo
Delta
Adamawa
Taraba
Benue
Platue state
Abuja
So automatically Tinubu wil lose these states 16 state my question is can he win all the other remaining states.

Me ~ NO

And where did you put Ondo state? Do you think he will not win in Ondo state? Never. Obi will win

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by TrumpDonald2: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
only if u know d 3k’s with borno n yobe will cancel everything there not to even talk about south west votes

U igbos are on a long thing

Keep dreaming grin grin grin So you think that Thieffnubu will win Atiku and kwankwaso in the 3Ks. Now I know you urchins are all demented and delusional grin grin
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Antoeni(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Come and Remove it yourself
Bigleaf1006:

Remove bayelsa,edo and plateau from that list
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by porthouse7(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6yvChZKas

ur rubbish commentary and delaying tactics to prolong a short video is making not to subscribe and sure 90% feel same, just be wise play d visldeo short and sharp without ur boring comment
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by porthouse7(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
vastolord4:
Busta has always been a real gee not because of this move but his lifestyle.. I trust the Collabs' gonna be on the 1st 10 on the billboards
I just hate him for his gay declaration.. I fucking hate gay bros
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Bigleaf1006: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Antoeni:
Come and Remove it yourself

APC as a 50% chance of winning Edo and bayelsa no thanks to obi's jaundiced rising popularity and will definitely win plateau....know this and know peace
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by sheriffindy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
But seriously .I'm beginning to think that these old artistes are using our class A naija artistes to revive their career and audience..
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Horokrox: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

grin
We make it clap,We make it clap(Huh) grin
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Creditalerts: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Horokrox:
ass clapping lol
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by dfrost: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

grin

My flip mode squad is dangerous, so dangerous
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Creditalerts: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
dfrost:

My flip mode squad is dangerous, so dangerous
agba grin
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Noel25:
Busta Boss cool
grin

D way una d rename person. Which one is Busta Boss. Sounds like an energy drink abeg. Busta Rhymes better.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by hkidola00(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:
As far as I am concerned, Wizkid is an inspiration to all the young Nigerian singers making waves around the world because he got there first.

While Tuface might have inspired him, Wizkid was a very young boy who gained international recognition. Davido, Tems, Burna Boy, etc. definitely got inspired by the success of Wizkid.
wrong..psquare and dbanj claim they inspired others,which is true with there collabo with rockrose,Snoop Dogg and Kanye west
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by dfrost: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Horokrox:

Busta Rhymes, remix time, kill them with the vibe...
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by dfrost: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:
agba grin

I rolled with my uncles early. Had no work than mime from MTVBase. Not too young either.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Sleekfingers: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Starzo:

Yes, that's your saviour

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by candygist: 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6yvChZKas

This ip funny sha. So busta went to ask wizkid for phone number, abeg how did you know ?
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Creditalerts: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
dfrost:

I rolled with my uncles early. Had no work than mime from MTVBase. Not too young either.
nice one

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Scarletjr(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dem this one don make name na fans dey stress dem self
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by mediclife1987(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

grin

This is serious

Ayangba girls are dangerous

This ikebe collect your money by force

Nothing you go do because them dangerous... grin
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Streetmovement(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Big wiz cool
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Dayaa: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wizkid pioneered modern afrobeat.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Flamemignon1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
blowjohn:

Buster not relevant?
For the records and for ur info, busta just went on tour with Nas and the wu tang clan, tje biggest hip hop tour this year.
Ur tripin bro.

Busta that people couldn't get an opponent for for Versus .

Stop playing man
My bad,I actually meant this generation and hip hop rarely top global music charts unless streaming sites ,an hybrid of those factors would prove my point right

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Flamemignon1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
vastolord4:

Maybe to you, cos if you were born in the 80s, there are some Busta songs that when they unexpectedly play on the radio, meeen driving mode go change with the nods
Yea my bad,I forgot to add this generation

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Flamemignon1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
timesuploaded:
Leave all these smallies wey nor know anything. These old school folks can't even sell 100k copies anymore.
Well they did set the blueprint so I will give them the honor they deserve,from Wu Tang clan to ice cube going solo then to rakim etc,they maybe nobodies today but they will always be on the background of hip hop

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Starzo: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
occfx:

PDAPC has merged... Finally they go fight the last fight inside the octagon. Tinubu vs Atiku... Who wins by TKO will now context against Obi. So be calming down. The deed has be done already. Na buhari amplified the energy and strategy for youths to become world best wicked governance
Nigerian youths have always been hardworking and intelligent

We're only just now getting the recognition we've deserved for a very long time
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by timesuploaded: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Well they did set the blueprint so I will give them the honor they deserve,from Wu Tang clan to ice cube going solo then to rakim etc,they maybe nobodies today but they will always be on the background of hip hop
I am not dissing them. I don't play new school rap cos they all sound rubbish to my ear. I never bought or streamed a drake song who is even a bit fair compare to the rest clowns. I only know of these folks visiting friends and watching on their TV.

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Niswayne19: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wizkid performance was electrifying.

Listen to joro with the oraimo Riff and you would love the sound and bass.

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by fluffybaby(f): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Creditalerts:

grin

This, is, serious
We could make you delirious
You should have a healthy fear of us
Cause too much of us is dangerous
So dangerous, we so dangerous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Burna Boy Jumps Into Crowd At Concert / Toolz And Tunde Demerun Welcome Baby Boy / Dele Momodu Observing National Anthem Infront Of His TV During Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.