Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature (37130 Views)

Tiwa Savage Hugging A Man Deeply Backstage At O2 Indigo / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) / Photos From Wizkid Performance At Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Stanweezy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Niggar will Bust Wizkid with Rhymes
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Joygift3666: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
https://viewpointng.com/referral/Pergo
Platform to watch video and earn
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by pacespot(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
The difference between Nigerian musicians and Nollywood actors and actresses is that, while the former is being begged by American musicians to make music together, the latter is begging Hollywood producers/actors to feature in their movies, example is how Nigerian artists have been begging 50 Cent to allow them feature in Hushpuppi documentary movie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Peppysco: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=crazygod post=118472648][/quote]

I don't see Lagos on your list, Amoda can never win Lagos, never.
Oloriburuku omo ale, omo Igbo olori pelebe.
Una eyes go clear by February, time don almost reach, make una nor worry.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by goodheart01: 12:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
fúcking proud 2 be part of d FC
Every body wan relate with big Wiz... who go see Egusi & go 4 bitter leaf
who go see goat meat & still go 4 frog meat..

��

Ask Tilumbu urchins, it’s their character

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by GistManor: 12:18am On Nov 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:

JUST ANOTHER TIRED AFRICAN is a comedy special where Nigerian comedian, KObaba, shares his experience about being an African.
It's 60 mins of facts and humor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnri31ZPCB8

Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6yvChZKas

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Johncarlo07: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Legendary American Hiphop artiste Busta Rhymes had to go backstage to get Wizkid’s phone number after the former's show at Madison Square Garden. Busta Rhymes said the show was the first time he would see such huge audience emotionally connected with a performance in New York City.

He further said, it’s time for him to get into the kitchen to cook something with wizkid and asked for his phone number or whoever he needs to speak with to make it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6yvChZKas

He said same thing wen Burna boy shut dat same venue.

Busta glory don fade tey tey, na asslicking job baba dey do now.

1 Like

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Johncarlo07: 1:21am On Nov 18, 2022
BATified2023:
only if u know d 3k’s with borno n yobe will cancel everything there not to even talk about south west votes

U igbos are on a long thing

Soo Borno nd Yobe votes alone, will cancel 16states votes!

Borno nd Yobe votes dat will not b up to 2million.Go nd check d last election. Wat was d total vote cast in both states?

Ur dealer must b vry gud.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Sibbb: 1:26am On Nov 18, 2022
sonature1:
As far as I am concerned, Wizkid is an inspiration to all the young Nigerian singers making waves around the world because he got there first.

While Tuface might have inspired him, Wizkid was a very young boy who gained international recognition. Davido, Tems, Burna Boy, etc. definitely got inspired by the success of Wizkid.

100% correct, nobody not even burna boy believes they can be this big, they look up to wizkid and see themselves doing it
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by loswhite(m): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2022
I was expecting to see Busta now knelt down begging wizkid for his number and a feature.....lol.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by loswhite(m): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Sibbb:

100% correct, nobody not even burna boy believes they can be this big, they look up to wizkid and see themselves doing it
Burna didn't look up to wizkid clown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by GorillaApp(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2022
vastolord4:

Maybe to you, cos if you were born in the 80s, there are some Busta songs that when they unexpectedly play on the radio, meeen driving mode go change with the nods
No mind the F00l. I still bump busta from time to time on my sound system. Indomie generation won't understand.
Busta and the flip mode squad is big up there.

Would rather listen to busta than whiz

3 Likes

Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by occfx: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Nigerian youths have always been hardworking and intelligent

We're only just now getting the recognition we've deserved for a very long time

Agbado may use drugs to beat atiku by TKO and collapse after the match, in the end PO will be the only man standing.

The fact is buhari pushed the youths to the wall, na why every youth now have sense when it reach agbado turn.

Even in the entertainment industry, Busta says he never seen a vibe like that before. The other day Madonna was wetting for Rema saying he is so energetic. Buhari brought out all these energy both negative and positive energy. The bad energy is killing and kidnapping the citizens, the positive ones are doing wonders on stage because, if you lose guard na hunger go wire you like Kenyan drought.

Nonsense and Buhari
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Starzo: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2022
occfx:

Agbado may use drugs to beat atiku by TKO and collapse after the match, in the end PO will be the only man standing.

The fact is buhari pushed the youths to the wall, na why every youth now have sense when it reach agbado turn.

Even in the entertainment industry, Busta says he never seen a vibe like that before. The other day Madonna was wetting for Rema saying he is so energetic. Buhari brought out all these energy both negative and positive energy. The bad energy is killing and kidnapping the citizens, the positive ones are doing wonders on stage because, if you lose guard na hunger go wire you like Kenyan drought.

Nonsense and Buhari
I don't want to attach the success of Nigerian youths to anything BUHARI did/didn't do

We've always been very hardworking and intelligent even before him

Na God just shine the positive spotlight on us now
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by nnamdiosu(m): 7:35am On Nov 18, 2022
lessonotes:

I love your message.

However, it isn't entirely correct. we need to also understand that sometimes with Jesus, it could also be like the first picture (drowning)
Life won't be all rosy and swimming calmly.

We could also face the storm and almost drown even though Jesus is there...that's God's way of making us stronger.

God bless you.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by yeyebrity: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2022
meobizy:
Enough with akata artists. I’ll respect the Nigerian artist who’ll pull off a feature with Taylor Swift. Right now Rema is on the right track after featuring Selena Gomez.

You say this because you think Taylor Swift is a fantastic singer? In my opinion, she is just an average musician and overhyped. I am a music connoisseur and Taylor Swift's music wouldn't even be on my list of top 50.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by ariesbull: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Creditalerts:
This is serious ,to much of it lerious ,so dangerous, so dangerous

Indomie generation will not understand is so dangerous, so dangerous

grin
pass the coversier
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by McCoy9067(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Sir Wizkid na their popsy
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by occfx: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

I don't want to attach the success of Nigerian youths to anything BUHARI did/didn't do

We've always been very hardworking and intelligent even before him

Na God just shine the positive spotlight on us now

I understand your plight, the secret is to steer clear of buhari when God is moving you forward. Look at adesanya they just dey beat am black and blue since he identified with the kwantry and her presidency. Look at johsua, that one is finished. Kamaru regret ever coming to Abuja. Look at our useless eagles, since they finished answering that call, na trashing since that day.

Guys like wizzy know these and na why him steer very clear.

My problem is this agbado man that want to continue the failure. Buhari has pushed the youth enough, agbado want to push the youth beyond elastic limit by recruiting 150m into army and feed them with ewa and agbado. If he succeed, then Burnaboy will be on the front line fighting bokoharam and bandits.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Hyland(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

So edsheran that did chart topping collabs with burna boy and fireboy dml is an 'akata' artist??

For your information, wizzy don do collab with Drake and Beyonce before

Abeg talk another thing jor
Taylor Swift is bigger than all does artists combined.

She’s called “the music industry” for a reason .
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Hyland(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
meobizy:
Enough with akata artists. I’ll respect the Nigerian artist who’ll pull off a feature with Taylor Swift. Right now Rema is on the right track after featuring Selena Gomez.
Exactly!!!
First sensible comment I’ve seen from you in a while.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Ijb11: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Really
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by meobizy(f): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2022
Taylor Swift took a break from music, came back with an album and is winning awards again. Ehen — Nairaland — what have your Swae Lee, Beyoncé, Tinashe, Young Thug, Chris Brown, Quando Rondo and fellow akata noisemakers achieved of recent?

The problem with the internet is ignorant people who should keep quiet to learn are given equal footing with professors and experts in different fields.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2022
meobizy:
Taylor Swift took a break from music, came back with an album and is winning awards again. Ehen — Nairaland — what have your Swae Lee, Beyoncé, Tinashe, Young Thug, Chris Brown, Quando Rondo and fellow akata noisemakers achieved of recent?

The problem with the internet is ignorant people who should keep quiet to learn are given equal footing with professors and experts in different fields.

Swift winning awards,then?
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Hyland:

Exactly!!!
First sensible comment I’ve seen from you in a while.

Taylor Swift is not required to make sense.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by Hyland(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2022
HellVictorinho6:

Taylor Swift is not required to make sense.
She’s required because she’s the biggest music star in the since the last 10 years.
Re: Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:32am On Nov 23, 2022
Hyland:

She’s required because she’s the biggest music star in the since the last 10 years.

Wrong

Nobody is indispensable to making sense

Making sense as a person is independent of the achievements of some other person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uriel To Her Childhood Friend: Return My Belt You Took 14 Years Ago (Photo) / Jada Pollock, Wizkid's Only Supportive Baby Mama Uses Their Son For PR / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.