Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini (14627 Views)

Judiciary May Kill Nigeria – Ex-inec REC, Mike Igini / Underage Voters Seen On INEC Database For Borno State / Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
totit:
This nko?
Then report it and stop complaining.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by totit: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

Then report it and stop complaining.

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't the same as complaining. Having said that, let's start with the Op first in that case since mine is borne out of the thread, shouldn't we?

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by LagosIsForIgbos: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
totit:

Let's start with the Op first in that case since mine is borne out of the thread, shouldn't we?

I reported both southern and northern names. I did my part without complaining. Do yours too. Together we can purge the register of any irregularities.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2022

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by totit: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
LagosIsForIgbos:

I reported both southern and northern names. I did my part without complaining. Do yours too. Together we can purge the register of any irregularities.

Alright.
You've done well.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2022

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Cr7media(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nigeria is a complete mess...
Up till now INEC has not issued a statement concerning the underage images flying up and down

See you should stop buying Gas for 800 per kg... Allow me to show you how u can create ur own bio gas...

Check my bio
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by BotRascal(f): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
How do you report without a evidence such as birth certificate, affidavit, and death certificate? Please somebody should help me with that information
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by goshen26: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Most of these staffs do not have option for the sake of their life. I am speaking from experience, though I didn't partake in registration, but I was a Presiding officer (PO) of polling station in a SS state, and I know how these political gladiators behave in their wards during election
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by BABANGBALI: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Organized crime

Na God dey pity us, out of 10 commandments i don disobey 9
na only Thou shall not kill remain
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
The election votes are going to be massively rigged in favour of Tinubu come Feb. 2023. With the way things are going, Tinubu will win and nothing will happen. People should just get their shock absorbers ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by AfonjaPriest: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kwanza:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/inec-staff-responsible-for-underage-voters-ex-rec-mike-igini/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1668692701
That's what the Emilokan crook is adept at - do everything criminal to rig the coming election and thump his measly chest that he won. That will never happen, because God forbid BAThing.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Phantom233: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
They should be imprisoned, these are the real enemies of this nation.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by AfonjaPriest: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Whoever you pose yourself to be, you will always be a crook to me. From Edenbells, now to Relive. You seem to be reliving your crookedness like a second nature of dishonesty. Shortly, I will be presenting your case for discussion in my shrine.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Glo 8h for 7Gb

Hit me up if Interested
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by OdefaGirl(f): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
danielhubs:
The should be investigated

Unfortunately, this is Nigeria and these corrupt elements wouldn't try investigation
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Iamthoney(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
See that Aisha lady registered four times with same attire and different pose
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Iamthoney(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Who do us this thing?
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Freethinker87: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
INEC assigns a unique ID and Password to every staff with which they can access the server. This means that every staff who participated in underage registration can be identified. INEC cannot claim to be oblivious of this DBS feature.

Stop making excuses INEC. Fish the staff out and prosecute them.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by iiifedimma(f): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

everyone please don't mind this fraudsters anything you send to him nah to drinks and catch fun wth it please don't mind this man he has always been using this same format to still defraud a lot of people on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Gozac: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Don't mind them, they think we are all fool's.

Issues were raised the other time about the illegality going on in Imo state and nothing was done about it.
The response from INEC is that our register is being cleaned up,but the question is how did all these names find their way into the register in the first place.

Now the issue of underage is coming up and INEC is asking Nigerians to please help them point out the facts grin.
Nigeria is a sham, many people are being favored by the decadence and corruption in the system. Many people their money can be traced to looted monies, inflated contracts. Their trainees and mentees keep hailing them waiting for their turn to continue their turn to come.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Angrymode: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

They’re one step ahead of you! wink

I believe they were actually 2 steps ahead as they even asked me if there was anything else cheesy
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by nsivic2001: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are telling us what we already know.... tell us something new.
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by oladele5adesewa: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nzogbu Nzogbu type of politics according to Prof C. Soludo.Nzogbu Nzogbu type of politics according to Prof C. Soludo....

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by Coolgent(m): 12:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Inec staff are the most corrupt people in 9ja
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by MarxisGLABACK: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2022
NIGERIA IS NOT EVEN READY 4 ANY ELECTIONS
Re: INEC Staff Responsible For Underage Voters – Ex- REC, Mike Igini by bizzibodi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
Why is this man not the inec chairman?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting / Adeboye Wins Living Legend Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.