Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation (670 Views)

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / Shehu Ibrahim-Musa: I Am An Electrician Not Defined By Physical Disability / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
I need a job that is physical and it has accomodation if you see any please send to me
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Samfloxin(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Where is your location?
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Moh247: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Search Online for farm works around Oyo, Ogun, Osun.. it's physical and they have accomodations for workers

1 Like

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lagos

Samfloxin:
Where is your location?
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I need a job that is physical and it has accomodation if you see any please send to me
I know it's joblessness that is making you create those useless threads of yours.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
I want Lagos not those three states

Moh247:
Search Online for farm works around Oyo, Ogun, Osun.. it's physical and they have accomodations for workers
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Our digital Bimpe no go gree work for farm na undecided
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lols thanks for the kind comment but it's not

I need a physical job , I do online job but I want to go back to physical job

If you have send to me

Be kind
Zonefree:

I know it's joblessness that is making you create those useless threads of yours.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have experience in poultry though

I do farm

As long as it pays I am willing

Zonefree:

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lols thanks for the kind comment but it's not

I need a physical job , I do online job but I want to go back to physical job

If you have send to me

Be kind
I'm always kind. I'm also searching for physical or online job. If you get for two, hint me please.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Moh247: 3:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
Zonefree:

LoL

Farm supervisor dey chop better oo, make her luck carry her enter Obasanjo farms for Oke Ogun Oyo state, or Axion farm.. you sef go trip and fall in love with her after 6 months
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Alright no problem

May we find what we are looking for

If you are doing online like I did please get a full time job it's not easy

Zonefree:

I'm always kind. I'm also searching for physical or online job. If you get for two, hint me please.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Farm supervisor dey chop better oo, make her luck carry her enter Obasanjo farms for Oke Ogun Oyo state, or Axion farm.. you sef go trip and fall in love with her after 6 months
Moha Moha, slow down abeg grin grin
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmmn but what's the pay like

Am looking at the distance and I don't want to be isolated

Moh247:

LoL

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
E no dey lie oh

When money touch person omo whether you be man or woman you go trip

Zonefree:

Moha Moha, slow down abeg grin grin
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
E no dey lie oh

When money touch person omo whether you be man or woman you go trip

You're right but a rich Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lmao

If you meet the humble rich ones those one that work hard to get to the top their mindset will be different that someone who inherited it so easily

Zonefree:

You're right but a rich Nigerian girl is a recipe for disaster.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Moh247: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Hmmn but what's the pay like

Am looking at the distance and I don't want to be isolated

Obasanjo farms pays around the same salary rate with federal civil servants 80k to 200k depending on the job description

As for isolation, Obasanjo farm and Chief Ladoja farms within that axis boast of special accomodations on site with internet , Cable tv and almost everything you need include a swimming pool ( yes a freaking pool) and you get time off work to visit your family outside

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Zonefree(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lmao

If you meet the humble rich ones those one that work hard to get to the top their mindset will be different that someone who inherited it so easily

There's no humble rich Nigerian girl. Their ego is their curse.

PS; read that "ego" in Igbo and English language.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Just as women have ego

Men also have

The most important is there are some women who cater for the homes but they don't brag

There are some women who earn more than their men but they still treat him like a King and while he treat her back like a Queen

Don't generalize all women

Zonefree:

There's no humble rich Nigerian girl. Their ego is their curse.

PS; read that "ego" in Igbo and English language.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by FreshFarmAgro: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

Would you be interested in being an outsourced member of my team/farming projects?

Example, we are currently raising 100 Broiler chickens and need the best amount possible for them.

I need one or two females that are willing to work as our sales experts in selling them. If we transition smoothly in our first transactions, it's a consistent business that spans for years. I'm offering the opportunity to you if it may interest you. You can do the marketing in your location so you're not physically on the farm with us. We do the farming, while you handle our offsite activities like sales, scouting marketing information, sourcing raw materials etc?
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
That's good am interested

But I don't know how to swim but I can't skip swimming pool

The internet is good and the pay is not bad and the fact I can have time to visit my family also good

I am very efficient , hard working and resourceful

Moh247:

Obasanjo farms pays around the same salary rate with federal civil servants 80k to 200k depending on the job description

As for isolation, Obasanjo farm and Chief Ladoja farms within that axis boast of special accomodations on site with internet , Cable tv and almost everything you need include a swimming pool ( yes a freaking pool) and you get time off work to visit your family outside
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's sound like remote

Is it a full time job with accomodations

And where is your location Sir
FreshFarmAgro:

Would you be interested in being an outsourced member of my team/farming projects?

Example, we are currently raising 100 Broiler chickens and need the best amount possible for them.

I need one or two females that are willing to work as our sales experts in selling them. If we transition smoothly in our first transactions, it's a consistent business that spans for years. I'm offering the opportunity to you if it may interest you. You can do the marketing in your location so you're not physically on the farm with us. We do the farming, while you handle our offsite activities like sales, scouting marketing information, sourcing raw materials etc?
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by FreshFarmAgro: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

It's sound like remote

Although I am with some Nairalanders and we are building the agro projects from one phase to the next and have accommodation and all. I felt as a lady marketing and working at your base would interest you better
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by FreshFarmAgro: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:

It's sound like remote

We're opening a new poultry outlet closer to urban areas around Iwo road next week though
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
I understand Sir which is good

But I don't know where Iwo road is to be honest I don't know some places in Lagos and also what's the pay ?

FreshFarmAgro:

Although I am with some Nairalanders and we are building the agro projects from one phase to the next and have accommodation and all. I felt as a lady marketing and working at your base would interest you better
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
I like the vision of the brand maybe we can talk better via email

FreshFarmAgro:

We're opening a new poultry outlet closer to urban areas around Iwo road next week though
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by FreshFarmAgro: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I understand Sir which is good

But I don't know where Iwo road is to be honest I don't know some places in Lagos and also what's the pay ?

That's Oyo state

Remuneration is still under some thought process. But you can't market say 500 broiler chicks monthly and not earn at least 70 - 120k monthly
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oyo state is far

FreshFarmAgro:

That's Oyo state

Remuneration is still under some thought process. But you can't market say 500 broiler chicks monthly and not earn at least 70 - 120k monthly
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kindly note I will appreciate the location either on the mainland or Island ( Lagos State )
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can also email me

I will appreciate feedback

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bankers Are Very Stingy! / Any News On Etilsalat Recruitment Advertised In The Papers As At July / Database Of All Online Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.