Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,045 members, 7,849,216 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation (681 Views)

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / Shehu Ibrahim-Musa: I Am An Electrician Not Defined By Physical Disability / Online Training Or Physical Class Training: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bimpe, you will break. You’re not built for physical labour.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
I will not

So what am I built for

Because I got to hustle harder I am a very strong woman

meobizy:
Bimpe, you will break. You’re not built for physical labour.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will not

So what am I built for

Because I got to hustle harder I am a very strong woman

Na office job fit you. Ensure to exercise daily if you want to go the menial route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Aaw thanks I will

I have an experience doing office job

Won't mind doing it again

Appreciate your kind comment thank you

meobizy:
Na office job fit you. Ensure to exercise daily if you want to go the menial route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by BaddestQueen(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Obasanjo farms pays around the same salary rate with federal civil servants 80k to 200k depending on the job description

As for isolation, Obasanjo farm and Chief Ladoja farms within that axis boast of special accomodations on site with internet , Cable tv and almost everything you need include a swimming pool ( yes a freaking pool) and you get time off work to visit your family outside
shatap stop talking nonsense
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by BaddestQueen(f): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

LoL

Farm supervisor dey chop better oo, make her luck carry her enter Obasanjo farms for Oke Ogun Oyo state, or Axion farm.. you sef go trip and fall in love with her after 6 months
rubbish
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by BaddestQueen(f): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Search Online for farm works around Oyo, Ogun, Osun.. it's physical and they have accomodations for workers
shatap
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wordsfrombimpe:
Aaw thanks I will

I have an experience doing office job

Won't mind doing it again

Appreciate your kind comment thank you

I would advise working in a hairdressing salon because you’d learn a useful skill from the venture. However, negative energy there is too much and you may fall into worldly temptations. Learn how to style hair then build a client base. Many women are too lazy to visit salons, you’ll have to pay them house visits — bypassing middlemen.
Re: I Need A Job That Is Physical And It Has Accomodation by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
You have a point on the negative energy but the hair dressing isn't bad at all

Even in hair dressing is a service base business like mine

Untill they need your services that's when they come and this days women now wear wigs or plait natural hair but I will also put that into consideration but most important I need a job with good pay and accommodation

meobizy:
I would advise working in a hairdressing salon because you’d learn a useful skill from the venture. However, negative energy there is too much and you may fall into worldly temptations. Learn how to style hair then build a client base. Many women are too lazy to visit salons, you’ll have to pay them house visits — bypassing middlemen.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) / Advice Me / Pls, Need Advice On I.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.