Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) (39045 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by saintopus(m): 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax

With PO Popularity in the SE and SS it's becoming more clearer that APC will win

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Softmirror: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
nero2face:
and my noise make urchins like u masturbate

YES IT DOES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by candygist: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
fitness500:
Wetin this tinubu dey even do.
We no want you. grin

Abeg speak for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by int0x80(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Why is it that his hand is always being held?? Just curious!!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by achinu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
TINUBU looks old and frail. Nigerians should vote wisely, whomever they elect is who they will have to deal with for the next 8 years!!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Blaze14k: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Apc go to places where the only feel safe. We can only say he miscalculated at Jos. But i dare tinubu to enter abia state lemme check something
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigYash:
London trip loading.. They just want to weaken the ba3 in two weeks abi... PD-APSHIT

Who knows if your own battery will expire in less than one week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Franking: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan! His feet always bring good tidings. With love from Lagos to our brothers and sisters in Imo.

So who is Asiwaju Tinubu to a True Lagosian like me?

Spare me few minutes to tell you how blessed we are in Lagos to have Sen Bola Tinubu as our Asiwaju in Lagos . Charity begins at home and Asiwaju Tinubu is a true Omoluabi.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!

Tinumbu is now suffering dementia, incoherence and possible Parkinson's. He is old and will clearly be unable to handle the rigours of the presidency.

Let Tinumbu retire to Bourdilon rather than Aso Rock. Besides, South East lokan.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
Good..... See how he was welcomed with the chants Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCe8fYUz1og

If only you knew how much he must have paid for those chants. Tinubu's money must be collected before Jan 31st so the old naira notes don't expire.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by toneroforever(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:
Apc go to places where the only feel safe. We can only say he miscalculated at Jos. But i dare tinubu to enter abia state lemme check something

I don't subscribe to any attack on any presidential candidate anywhere during rallies or campaigns. Tinubu is free to campaign in the SE. We already know that our votes belong to Obi. So why disturb Tinubu when he visits the East. Sharp guys should even collect his money and hail him. After some hours,he will fly back to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BigYash: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dapson73:

Who knows if your own battery will expire in less than one week.
Urchins are you not tired of suffering.. Suffering and smiling. Go and check how Remi his son is balling. Are you balling like that? Is any of your son balling like that.. Mugu try get sense
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigYash:
Dreamer dream on.. Nigerians are tired of APshit induced suffering
LOl

You go know wotsup after the election no worry
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NuruDiddy: 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Am watching it live. Imo people will cash out tonight. The town hall meeting looks like umunna local wing meeting
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Blaze14k: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
toneroforever:

I don't subscribe to any attack on any presidential candidate anywhere during rallies or campaigns. Tinubu is free to campaign in the SE. We already know that our votes belong to Obi. So why disturb Tinubu when he visits the East. Sharp guys should even collect his money and hail him. After some hours,he will fly back to Lagos.

Na d way forward.. collect the money and vote for LP
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by vivaAfrica: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
How come no one is talking about the super armoured vehicle. Chiee tax payers money
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BigYash: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

You go know wotsup after the election no worry
wetin concern me,na una go dey d country dey suffer na grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigYash:
Urchins are you not tired of suffering.. Suffering and smiling. Go and check how Remi his son is balling. Are you balling like that? Is any of your son balling like that.. Mugu try get sense

So Pandora wife and kids are not balling ? Arindin oponu.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
masterflowx:

It's just an exercise in futility.
If God is still God, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria.

because God will not allow affliction to come over his own people for the second time.
If it is the will of God he is going to rule this country. No matter what the enemies may wish or say.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Let him take it easy on his movement , his battery has gone down to 25% since he went to London....
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
The conqueror has gone to widen his territory. Big love from imo state. Locked down for Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BigYash: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dapson73:

So Pandora wife and kids are not balling ? Arindin oponu.
Obi even before politics was and still a business man.. Where your pay master get money from Ozuor? I used to think Yoruba people are intelligent people.. Your likes don disappoint me walahi. Aboki them get sense pass una.. Watch as the north will deal with you guys soon..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by JoyReportsOnlin: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rented crowd
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Abdulrahman4ng(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan! His feet always bring good tidings. With love from Lagos to our brothers and sisters in Imo.

So who is Asiwaju Tinubu to a True Lagosian like me?

Spare me few minutes to tell you how blessed we are in Lagos to have Sen Bola Tinubu as our Asiwaju in Lagos . Charity begins at home and Asiwaju Tinubu is a true Omoluabi.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Musauzor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
APC is no longer campaigning with anti-corruption because they know they have failed Nigerians miserably. Now they are using other forms of deceit and lies to market the unmarketable BATstard. It's only fools and idiots who will dream of giving their votes to the APC in general and the BATstard in particular
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigYash:
Obi even before politics was and still a business man.. Where your pay master get money from Ozuor? I used to think Yoruba people are intelligent people.. Your likes don disappoint me walahi. Aboki them get sense pass una.. Watch as the north will deal with you guys soon..

Keep quiet and use your brain. Where was Obi when Tinubu contested and won Senate in 1992. He was the youngest member in the Senate with majority votes among contemporaries.

Where was Obi when Asiwaju was funding NADECO.

Answer those first.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Henrymas(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
When you are the custodian of enormous amount of stolen public funds.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
by riggin ryt? Cos that’s u people’s last hope and bet me it won’t work this time.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Menclothing: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Febuary is close
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by realestate99: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Someone should please throw bomb into the crowd
... Another lunatic that has access to data.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by kingyakos: 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
To go and read a paid written speech or to shout Uzodinma name uncountable times like he shouted buhari till buhari got shocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Idris Wada Involved In Car Accident / Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.