Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) (39044 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BaddestQueen(f): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
realestate99:

... Another lunatic that has access to data.
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Reyhzor(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Peter Obi can never get more votes than Mazi Tinubu in south east

Make we go outside bet cheesy
If e sure for you BAT no get better vote for SE
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by jcross19: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan! His feet always bring good tidings. With love from Lagos to our brothers and sisters in Imo.

So who is Asiwaju Tinubu to a True Lagosian like me?

Spare me few minutes to tell you how blessed we are in Lagos to have Sen Bola Tinubu as our Asiwaju in Lagos . Charity begins at home and Asiwaju Tinubu is a true Omoluabi.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!
seun try to track this monicker.Stop your fake likes...
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by realestate99: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
....but you couldn't report the fool that wanted Tinubu and entourage to be bombed, your flat head needs cleansing.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by GoldSantana: 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu is the only strategic aspirant. The rest are just doing anywhere belle face and hoping for a miracle come February 2023
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan! His feet always bring good tidings. With love from Lagos to our brothers and sisters in Imo.

Spare me few minutes to tell you how blessed we are in Lagos to have Sen Bola Tinubu as our Asiwaju in Lagos . Charity begins at home and Asiwaju Tinubu is a true Omoluabi.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

You no add say your children would be drug dealers like Asiwaju cheesy
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by juman(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban.

Emilokan 1 of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Na the bullet proof Benz bus wey ihedioha buy when he win election this man dey enjoy so.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by sunboy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
I hate to admit this but Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. Dude has been strategizing this since forever and been playing his card right.

I’m an advocate of a younger generation with no godfather support as our president but it’s obviously not feasible right now especially that our youth are currently seeing Obi as a messiah.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Kaiser20: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hope Uzodinma should be careful when the Drug Lord visits Imo state.
Who wants to be a friend to a mysterious Tinubu, no record of class mates
No information about age
No info about his father's home town
No certificate
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You know the mistake you mere humans always make? You always forget that when God created Earth, he made man to have control over it.

I am not referring to mere men!

From creation till date, few have been controlling the majority.

Please earth science technology order was the command birds of the animals and every material resources....But humans controlling humans like slaves wasn't part of the plan that's witchcraft and evil
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
BigYash:
wetin concern me,na una go dey d country dey suffer na grin
LOl

Call me when you lie finish
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
EmmyDJourno:

You no add say your children would be drug dealers like Asiwaju cheesy
Lol.

How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
dudusky007:
TINUBU WILL COLLAPSE DURING CAMPAIGN.

Your mind is a dark room full of horrors, nightmares and fears. Be saved..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kaiser20:
Hope Uzodinma should be careful when the Drug Lord visits Imo state.
Who wants to be a friend to a mysterious Tinubu, no record of class mates
No information about age
No info about his father's home town
No certificate

And those who can do all this, what have they done with it? Zilch. Life is about output not input..
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
hope u have gotten the likes u are longing for.soak gari with it
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Where are those ipob make them come use stone chase everybody,everybody go pick race leave tinubu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Olachase:
Las Las baba land, he enter his enemy's territories

Naa mouth Labour Party gangs day make

Emeka Unadi how market grin grin
Which one is enemies territory?
All candidates have the same opportunity to speak to the people of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Fcwilly: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
He is busy distributing millions of money to PO boys, we go chop and clean mouth, even the IMO state governor go scam you join, we are fully Obidients
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
So ThieffNubu came to seek help from the inconsequential 5%?

Is God not wonderful?

Labour party giving them raw pepper to chew.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by EPOMA(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax

And after that what next , he dies and leaves us in the hands of Boko haram , some of una no get sense sha
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Slurity(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
fitness500:
Wetin this tinubu dey even do.
We no want you. grin
We want him or nobody.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by goodheart01: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
Good..... See how he was welcomed with the chants Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCe8fYUz1og

Na chants we go chop? Abi Na chants go change Nigeria for better? U guys and this ya foolish style of politics ehn
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Olachase:
Las Las baba land, he enter his enemies territories

Naa mouth Labour Party gangs day make

Emeka Unadi how market grin grin
Politics is not war.
I know you are pained and disappointed that there was no attacks on Tinubu in Imo as it's being done to Peter Obi and his supporters in Lagos.

The Igbos are more civilized, that you know very well.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by goodheart01: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

All these long grammar over a man who thinks a fish will still be alive before being eaten? A man who forgets his political party? A man who can’t make a coherent speech for few minutes without goofing?

Oh u are a true born Urchin of high pedigree
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
EPOMA:

And after that what next , he dies and leaves us in the hands of Boko haram , some of una no get sense sha
You be animal but you no know

Na your family dey determine death for people abi?

E sure me die say you no get PVC

Riff raff
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
goodheart01:

All these long grammar over a man who thinks a fish will still be alive before being eaten? A man who forgets his political party? A man who can’t make a coherent speech for few minutes without goofing?

Oh u are a true born Urchin of high pedigree
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by goodheart01: 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

Nobody even knew the idiot visited Imo state. Is it that bad for him?
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Kaiser20: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
BreconHills:

And those who can do all this, what have they done with it? Zilch. Life is about output not input..
You get transformed from inside out.
What you do, and who you are is what you manifest outside.
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by goodheart01: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

“U can not eat dead fish”
”God bless PD...APC”

The most foolish comments in 2022 and worst I have ever heard from a presidential candidate

Moreover I don’t take Soludo’s words seriously. He’s simply pained like u
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
goodheart01:

“U can not eat dead fish”
”God bless PD...APC”

The most foolish comments in 2022 and worst I have ever heard from a presidential candidate

Moreover I don’t take Soludo’s words seriously. He’s simply pained like u
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by fridayking(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

See hopeless hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Leads Nigerians In UK To Chase Tinubu Out Of Chatham House (Video) / Queen Of England Presents To Chukwu-Emeka Chikezie An MBE Award / Sule Lamido: "Buhari Hated Yar'adua; How He Treated Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.