Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50079 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2011
Beware: Fake and Copy Avatar Dongle alarm!

We found there already some Fake and Copy Avatar Dongle in the market. We advise our Value buyer don't buy any kind of Fake and Copy Avatar dongle in the market

(1) Avatar3 dongle is faked dongle, buy Avatar3 will be big risk; (see below picture for your reference)

(2) We will release some factory list which already doing Fake and Copy Avatar dongle.

(3) Avatar team will release new software to kill the Copy Avatar dongle in short future.

Re: All Dongle Issues by memento: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Na wah ooo, Kettle calling Pot black grin grin grin
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2011
memento:

Na wah ooo, kettle calling port black grin grin grin

@memento, HOW
Re: All Dongle Issues by memento: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2011
Newtonn:

@memento, HOW

I guess DSTh**ves can answer that
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 5:29am On Aug 29, 2011
So long it is doing what we want it (avatar3) to do, i don't think it is fake! . Upgrading in progress! Let us be hopeful the dongle work back today monday or tuesday tomorrow! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy That is DSthieves laughing at dongle users! Lol!
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2011
@all members, this FTA section is the worsiest section that exist in Nairaland eventhough we all have what it takes to make it the greatest of all sections here in nairaland and one of the most leading in Africa satellite house. Sturborness above all is the disease that everybody have resolved to dine and wine it. Whatever leads all the PAYTV is getting is as a result of unexampled acts we are all putting up here. People are stubborn to the extent that they now turn every available threads here to dongle discussion. What is it with us that we cannot sit and think of the consequences of our actions. There are so many healthy ways we can engage ourselves that will make discussion of this nature very safe and secured and even even safety of those that discuss it cos if we dont know, every ids here are being scrutinized here every minute to get their contact details. Dongle discussion is not meant to be made as open as we have done here and we are the architect of untimely death of dongles and every others that have gone so soon. Pls let us use our best reasoning and bring the required sanity back to the satellite forums in Africa cos we are been seen as the Africa Leader in Sattellite Arena. And very soon we shall be the best that we ought to have been here in Nairaland and d whole of Africa only if we all have continue to have a common goal which is being the best in AFRICA FTA FORUM. Long live Nairaland FTA and long love all the greatest members. Yes we are all great. Thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 10:17am On Aug 29, 2011
i just heard from china that we might need to upgraded our dogs tooo
if any one have the newsoftware he should tell me how to get it
thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2011
@VERSACE, True talk that is the reason why i said we should add ourselves either on yahoo or facebook. So that we will be able to interact there!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Digitman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
Just got an info that avatar wil be back between now and friday hopefully. Microbox has been rocking since today thank god i still have one lying around.
Re: All Dongle Issues by kentonira: 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2011
Sori,guys pls any info on microbox aπϑ dog.I ă♍ just bored in my sitting room.my email ℓş kentonira@yahoo.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 7:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
that is a good news. I just hope it stays. Avater I don't think it will com bak oooo. it won't plsooooooooooooooooooo forget it dstv is at work.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Digitman(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2011
kentonira:

Sori,guys pls any info on microbox aπϑ dog.I ă♍ just bored in my sitting room.my email ℓş kentonira@yahoo.com
microbox still very much alive and rocking.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2011
Benpete:

that is a good news. I just hope it stays. Avater I don't think it will com bak oooo. it won't plsooooooooooooooooooo forget it dstv is at work.  

who told you is not going to work again.
avatar manufactural are releasing new software. ok
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
Digitman:

Just got an info that avatar wil be back between now and friday hopefully. Microbox has been rocking since today thank god i still have one lying around.

yeah u are rite man avatar will resume work back.
i will also drop d info wen d new software is out.
stay tune
thks u all
FTA 4life lije FBT
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
versace400:

@all members, this FTA section is the worsiest section that exist in Nairaland eventhough we all have what it takes to make it the greatest of all sections here in nairaland and one of the most leading in Africa satellite house. Sturborness above all is the disease that everybody have resolved to dine and wine it. Whatever leads all the PAYTV is getting is as a result of unexampled acts we are all putting up here. People are stubborn to the extent that they now turn every available threads here to dongle discussion. What is it with us that we cannot sit and think of the consequences of our actions. There are so many healthy ways we can engage ourselves that will make discussion of this nature very safe and secured and even even safety of those that discuss it cos if we dont know, every ids here are being scrutinized here every minute to get their contact details. Dongle discussion is not meant to be made as open as we have done here and we are the architect of untimely death of dongles and every others that have gone so soon. Pls let us use our best reasoning and bring the required sanity back to the satellite forums in Africa cos we are been seen as the Africa Leader in Sattellite Arena. And very soon we shall be the best that we ought to have been here in Nairaland and d whole of Africa only if we all have continue to have a common goal which is being the best in AFRICA FTA FORUM. Long live Nairaland FTA and long love all the greatest members. Yes we are all great. Thanks

i dont no why some menbers here are still fools, do u think pay tv are fools viewig deir tv without paying do u thing dey wont no.
mumusPeople are stubborn to the extent that they now turn every available threads here to dongle discussion. What is it with us that we cannot sit and think of the consequences of our actions. There are so many healthy ways we can engage ourselves that will make discussion of this nature very safe and secured and even even safety of those that discuss it cos if we dont know, every ids here are being scrutinized here every minute to get their contact details. Dongle discussion is not meant to be made as open as we have done here and we are the architect of untimely death of dongles and every others that have gone so soon. Pls let us use our best reasoning and bring the required sanity back to the satellite forums in Africa cos we are been seen as the Africa Leader in Sattellite Arena. And very soon we shall be the best that we ought to have been here in Nairaland and d whole of Africa only if we all have continue to have a common goal which is being the best in AFRICA FTA FORUM. Long live Nairaland FTA and long love all the greatest members. Yes we are all great. Thanks
[quote][/quote]

i dont no why some menbers here are still fools, do u think pay tv are fools viewig deir tv without paying do u thing dey wont no.
mumus
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
all dis talking n wastin of energy in writtlng Will not work . d truth is dat d**tv knows every tin b4 u even start postin anythin.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
all dis talking n wastin of energy in writtlng Will not work . d truth is dat d**tv knows every tin b4 u even start postin anythin.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Olsojay(m): 12:20am On Aug 30, 2011
my dongle is back again am welcome back to the great igbaladun
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 1:20am On Aug 30, 2011
Olsojay:

how do u go about dus.
plz share it for all members here thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 2:53am On Aug 30, 2011
pls explain better 2 us for my is not working. Share the idea 4 members plsooooooooooooooooooo
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2011
hello member,happy nairaland,please any member with latest new on dongle,my email address is cyclusestorm@yahoo.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:02am On Aug 30, 2011
cycluse:

hello member,happy nairaland,please apleny member with latest new on dongle,my email address is cyclusestorm@yahoo.com

plz dont drop emails here ok.
we wll all drop it if it get working
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2011
I've keep it ON for more than 30mins, it is still not working! Please kindly explain better those of you whose own are working!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2011
Olsojay:

how do u mean bro explain 2 all pls couse my is not working. Pls give us d gist
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2011
@OLSOJAY, I beg Share the secret wit us o!
Viva fta.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2011
Olsojay:

Avatar with SD card is working ok. But the software for the Avatar-2 is having problem. The updated software for Avatar-2 will be release soonest.
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2011
mine is avatar with sd card and it is not working AVATAR 2
so please give me info on how you made it work
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2011
sorry America i just checked my dog and its avatar-2 and it is not working
how can i get the one with the sd card
Re: All Dongle Issues by ABAYOO(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2011
pls how do we download the new software for avatar 2.l got to the site but dont know what to type in.Thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Ibaku(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2011
H**K Is on now without ss !H**K Is on now without ss !
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2011
Americas_man:

Avatar with SD card is working ok. But the software for the Avatar-2 is having problem. The updated software for Avatar-2 will be release soonest.

i hope so oooooo
bcoz i don try my best and am tired.
Re: All Dongle Issues by esuo2(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2011
pls can i have the working software for dongle with card?
pls send to esuoghanney2@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.