Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50077 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
I will upload it shortly.
Re: All Dongle Issues by ultrasat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2011
@NEWTONN
How much is your dreambox ? Kindly hola me on abiodun_alade@yahoo.co.uk
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is one of them. i am trying to download the other one from my mail.

I guess you need to confirm them be4 use.  Regards.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
This is the other one. I guess this is for a*a*a*r with SD.  Please note that I am not the originator, you will therefore direct further enquiries to the provider.  I will contact him be4 use.  Regards.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
biss1:

This is the other one. I guess this is for a*a*a*r with SD. Please note that I am not the originator, you will therefore direct further enquiries to the provider. I will contact him be4 use. Regards.

http://www.2shared.com/file/BhGcnglJ/avr_sdcard_Ali3329c_africa_201.html

did it work for u
Re: All Dongle Issues by arsenal1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
Newtonn:

how do u no? or u are trying to discourage we using avatar2
my post was not meant to discourage anybody. its just an update. FYI I have four different types of dongle. Besides the software upgrade released on 29/8/2011 for avatar 2 worked till last night and stopped. Lets hope a new one will be released as the former has been removed from their site

1 Like

Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
I have tried the two files. They DO NOT WORK pls. Do not fry your dog. Both of them are probably for dog1

Regards.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2011
biss1:

I have tried the two files. They DO NOT WORK pls. Do not fry your dog. Both of them are probably for dog1

Regards.

year u are rite plz dont use it for avatar2 ooooo.
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ all i think we should take heart and be very careful.i have had 3 softwares. one worked but went off this morning. i will not be suprised if avatar 2 go down for about a week to 20 days. Dont trust any software at the moment
Re: All Dongle Issues by binhozie(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2011
deleted
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2011
@Newtonn

Pls delete that attachment from your post by clicking modify button on top of your post to avoid people who are uninformed from committing dog2 suicide.

You will notice that I have removed them from mine.

Regards
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
hello members in the house im very new on this forum please anyone should help me with new dongle software anytime is out and how to download it upgrade as im new here,, my email address is cyclusestorm@yahoo.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2011
pls some people are charging huge monies to  give out softwares. becareful you dont became prey. The air is not safe. not even for the birds.it can go off at any time because w3 company is creating problems. They are fighting the signals. Only the new south africa dgle is safe for now. the woman who told me all this told me of this trying moments somewhere in june but i didnt believe it.I know it may come back but will still not last long.

watch out for the best.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2011
@binhozie

I think you should delete as I suggested to Newtonn to avoid others having problem with them. They do not work with dog2.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2011
@avatar2
How can I get the 'safe' South Africa dgle? How much? The dog2 will cool off until the sof upgrade is ready.
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
@Biss1 i think your are right.we should try and keep them even if they are not working.if only your av2 is original, future software will be there for u to enjoy.
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2011
@biss1 its for dstv on intelsat 7 ku----- south african beem. if only you are within the beam and i get to know you are genuine and is not trying to play fast, i can link u to the supplier. she is like a sister.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
I am genuine. Although I got the dog2 from the open market, I sought the advice of prominent sat gurus be4 I got it from where I got it.

How much is it? If the price is okay, you may suggest a secure way for transacting the biz.
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintjons: 3:22am On Aug 31, 2011
U guys should just freeze all discuss on dog for now. Let it chill for the moment.
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 3:44am On Aug 31, 2011
@biss 1 whicjh country are u?
Re: All Dongle Issues by Osekele(m): 4:56am On Aug 31, 2011
This is d latest message from China:
Dear,Sir:
How are you?
It is my pleasure to getting touch with all of you.
Go back to AVATAR dongle.
As I known the new software I offered yesterday,it stopped working again.

I had feedback to factory,now all engineers are working on it again.
Let me explain situation:

As DSTV did big action this time,so engineers need time to find out new software.
I really understanding you guys feeling and thinking.
and I know you are troubled by your final customers also.

I had been pushed engineers also.
But the situation is like this,if we were engineers,we needed time also.

in an other hand,they have new design even new sample in hand also.
but now as avatar 2 dongle can not open channels,so new project stopped also.

As I known,when you guys know this dongle first time,you were so interested at it.
It is a real good product.you enjoyed it so much.

It is a great success from Chinese also,

At this moment,I think we all have same thinking.
I can image your pains.
But please,let us wait for few days.
The new software will be offered on next Friday,
this is the latest answer from engineer.

No matter you bought avatar 2 dongle from me before or not,
No matter you did any business with me or not.
But now I know you need helping.
I will try my best to helping you and update information.
Re: All Dongle Issues by cycluse: 8:07am On Aug 31, 2011
thank you so much osekele, for the latest information,im sure china will do all they can to get this thing work again because we are talking about there company and they will want to keep the name of the company going, please osekele my email address is cyclusestorm@yahoo.com for latest information
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2011
Thank you for your letter! We just have had a meeting now, and published all dongle are off now, it is too say, all dongle are over this week. That is mean the dongle can not working again, I am terrible sorry to tell you this news.

Anyway, we will have another item could received DSTV, NSS7, HITV,MYTV,PSAT and TOPTV channels, I will inform you later when you are prepare to do business again.

this is the latest of all latest from china.

1 Like

Re: All Dongle Issues by Osekele(m): 10:11am On Aug 31, 2011
at 1st time, DSTV change smart card, that's why in those time, you can't see the super sport channel, after we repair that, it is ok, but DSTV find our satellite forward TP in there and complain to satellite provider, the provide close our server TP in there, that's why the 2011fta, strong dongle, 2012 fta, avatar can't open, now we will buy new satellite TP in 3-6days, plz wait.

THIS IS NOW LATEST INFO direct from horse's mouth from China as at 10:12am this morning. Just believe me.
Re: All Dongle Issues by ftadream: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2011
Information poster here concerning ava, ta, should be trusted though people have their ways of buying the decoder and
having information, it all resume to the same thing,for now avatar is off for this week even the days after,it will be close to 1mouth
affair,so please make sure you don't wreck or fry your receiver until what should be done is done.
Happy sallah to all our Muslim brothers.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2011
@avatar 2
I am in Nja, but in view of the recent posts, are you sure the sa dog is still working? If it is working, pls give me the cost and suggest how to transact the biz.
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2011
@Biss1 Do u get this beam in Nigeria?

Re: All Dongle Issues by Olsojay(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2011
Bmw dongle is working in all aljazeera and dstv channels expect supersport 1 to 10
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2011
the Dongle came on for 5 mins and it went off again. Dont trust the chinese. i will continue to trust the west. just now oh just now
Re: All Dongle Issues by Americasman(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2011

the Dongle came on for 5 mins and it went off again. Dont trust the chinese. i will continue to trust the west. just now oh just now
With Avatar SD or Avatar 2. And with the old or new software ie 29-08-11 software?
Re: All Dongle Issues by avatar2: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2011
@ Americana the software that was on it b4 27th aug and its avatar 2
Re: All Dongle Issues by saintchyco: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2011
i hope they are trying to resolve the issues with out the need of a software upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.