Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

All Dongle Issues - Satellite TV Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All Dongle Issues (50072 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / For Dongle Users / Browsing The Net With Dongle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

It is microbox that says the S/N is expired but when i clean that particular version 1.65 and put another version, it doesnt say so anymore but some people claim to be using this version. How possible is that?
@versace400 HAVE U TRY ANY OF THOSE I POSTED FOR U, THIS MORNING
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2011
Newtonn:

@versace400 HAVE U TRY ANY OF THOSE I POSTED FOR U, THIS MORNING
THKS
Yes no solution yet but i do appreciate ur efforts
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
versace400:

Yes no solution yet but i do appreciate your efforts

OK, TRY THIS LOGIC B4 U UPDATE THE DOG, PLZ SET UR DATE/TIME BACK TO 10-20YRS BACK AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN ALSO RESTART UR SYSTEM B4 U TRY THAT STEP.
THKS
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ umassor says "avater 2 is now showing, am enjoying all the super sport for free on dstv,"

where is he to prove him self, or he give us the DUMP file here.
plz who no this guy? he should come clear him self
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2011
Thanks everybody in the house for the support on my microbox but am still unable to get solution yet. Pls is there anybody in the house who knows this guy's number ( DEJSAM). I think he might be of help to me on this. Pls anybody that know his number should help me post it asap. Thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Olsojay(m): 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
I dey flex with my microbox
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Olsojay:

I am nt happy with this u know. Can u remember how many times i have called you. Can u remember how much i have spent on calling and everything. You promised to help me but u have never attempted that for once eventhough i have been calling you days and nights for the past 168hours man. Its nt fair u know
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2011
@Olsojay
Broda, try and network with Versace400 now, such that he too can rock his Micro since it is 'the more the merrier'.

I am by this inviting @versace400 to contact you.

Hope you heed the clarion call.
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2011
Pls anybody with  useful idea on how i can go about making my microbox 1 working should pls help me. My email is kunlerasaq@yahoo.com. I need this so badly. I am nt happy looking at it not working while some are flexing with their own.
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2011
Olsojay:

@Olsojay,
plz try ur best n help ur brother bcoz our motor here is "be a helping hand to ur brother"
so i use god beg u help him out.
thks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Abdul010: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2011
Actually mbox1 v1.65 working wt an improve performance with less freezing and no freezing atimes bt no sport channels of w4. Those having problem wit their software wit d research 4rm various mbox n sat forums u need d cleaner n clean it twice b4 uploading d software, hope it will help.
Re: All Dongle Issues by olabisi75(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2011
Newtonn:

@ umassor says "avater 2 is now showing, am enjoying all the super sport for free on dstv,"

where is he to prove him self, or he give us the DUMP file here.
plz who no this guy? he should come clear him self
thks

what is the latest on avater,
Re: All Dongle Issues by welly4life: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
what's the way forward for A****r 2, will dis dog bark again?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2011
welly4life:

what's the way forward for A****r 2, will dis dog bark again?? undecided undecided undecided
@welly4life
dat is all we are praying for
Re: All Dongle Issues by Ibaku(m): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ALL, I Say we 4get bout avatar for now and look 4ward 2 new dongles in the coming months.
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2011
@all plszz guyz i ve microbox 2 but i guess the software on it is outdated, can anyone pls help with the direct link to where i can download the working software and i promise of d direct link of the descrambling software on strong boxes 'srt 4653 - 4663' for all channels with betacrypt encryption wch includes ATN, dubai sports and oda channels in w4 ONLY for this person coz i actually brought it frm anoda satellite installer (an 'hacker' in Russia), tnx for a positive response in anticipatn, ,.
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2011
austinvsb1:

@all plszz guyz i ve microbox 2 but i guess the software on it is outdated, can anyone pls help with the direct link to where i can download the working software and i promise of d direct link of the descrambling software on strong boxes 'srt 4653 - 4663' for all channels with betacrypt encryption wch includes ATN, dubai sports and oda channels in w4 ONLY for this person coz i actually brought it frm anoda satellite installer (an 'hacker' in Russia), tnx for a positive response in anticipatn, ,.
http://micro-box.weebly.com/
Re: All Dongle Issues by Ibaku(m): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2011
austinvsb1:

can anyone pls help with the direct link to where i can download the working software and i promise of d direct link of the descrambling software on strong boxes 'srt 4653 - 4663' for all channels with betacrypt encryption wch includes ATN, dubai sports and oda channels in w4 ONLY for this person,.
versace400:

There u have it mr austin, your turn now !
Re: All Dongle Issues by austinvsb1(m): 5:01am On Sep 05, 2011
versace400:

i have been a mail subscriber and a 'member of that 'weebly' site since d dyz of microbox 1, am not even sure dats microbox's official site as they claim it to be, to me the site is just another fta site seeking traffic to boost their website statisitics, that being said, Am not sure the software in their mb2 section works currently on w3a with w4, Are you sure dats d software u are using with ur mbox,
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2011
@All
Pls can anybody confirm this information"all guru,pls i heard that some nig hackers are using microbox2 firmware V1.65/L1.80 for avatar2 and is working fine, pls if anybody have the firmware should try to upload it here so will try it and see the outcome thanks." I got this from a Naija Card Sharing Forum user.
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2011
@Newtonn
Pal have you laid your hands on V1.65! What do you think of it? Becos i have searched and over searched with no result!
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 7:28am On Sep 05, 2011
@chemic
Go to http://microbox4u.com/ for the 1.65
Re: All Dongle Issues by chemvic: 7:32am On Sep 05, 2011
@biss1
Thanks alot for the link. Pls has anybody confirmed the claim that V1.65 works well with Avatar2? Can Newtonn give a go ahead?
Re: All Dongle Issues by wealthprod(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2011
u can get the v1.65 from www.microbox4u.com
Re: All Dongle Issues by Benpete: 8:07am On Sep 05, 2011
somebody confirm d microbox v1,65 4 us newtonn pls confirm this ware whether its compactable with avater2, all hand should be on desk we shall arrive soon.
Re: All Dongle Issues by biss1: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2011
@versace400

I came across this post where somebody posted that he insalled the 'new s/w 1.73A & d date of expiry now turned to 01/12/2011'

I guess you may try it and see if it solves yuor issue.
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2011
biss1:

@versace400

I came across this post where somebody posted that he insalled the 'new s/w 1.73A & d date of expiry now turned to 01/12/2011'

I guess you may try it and see if it solves yuor issue.
Thanks. I appreciate it. I shall try it and get back to you. Thanks
Re: All Dongle Issues by Abdul010: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2011
I finally disposed my mbox by converting it into a mere receiver n dashed it out, I'm presently heading to get a valid subscription of atleast N1,800monthly, I jst released dat FTA is more interesting than dongle whereby u hunt down bird than jst searching 4 softwares.
Re: All Dongle Issues by petoldman: 9:24am On Sep 05, 2011
grin grin I can positively confirm that no dongle is working even the so called Microbox. I talked to many Chinese suppliers and they are telling me the same thing.It will start work next weekend. So please you people who are lying and cheating others that they are enjoying anything is just a HOAX. The best thing to do is either wait or pay the thieves and enjoy. Nice Monday People!!
Re: All Dongle Issues by Newtonn(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2011
petoldman:

grin grin I can positively confirm that no dongle is working even the so called Microbox. I talked to many Chinese suppliers and they are telling me the same thing.It will start work next weekend. So please you people who are lying and cheating others that they are enjoying anything is just a HOAX. The best thing to do is either wait or pay the thieves and enjoy. Nice Monday People!!

hmmm.
let hope til monde
Re: All Dongle Issues by Olsojay(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
@versace400 dont worry about dis again i will give u microbox 2 walking 1 and collect ur own halla me 4 more detail
Re: All Dongle Issues by versace400(m): 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2011
Olsojay:

@versace400 dont worry about dis again i will give u microbox 2 walking 1 and collect your own halla me 4 more detail
Thanks so much. I will surely appreciate that and i will give u call asap. Pls every member, pls help me to say a very big thank you to olsojay. @biss and newtonn, i appreciate ur efforts and grateful to others who contributed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

DSTV Opens All Channels For Free For A Week / All About DIGISAT Decoder / We Buy Condemned Battery & Solar Battery for N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.