Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate (2992 Views)

I’m Disappointed In Bayelsa People; They Came Out For Money – LP Gov Candidate, / Kano LP Gov Candidate, Bashir Ishaq Bashir Collapses Structure Into APC / Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 6:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
but does that not tell you the Obi clown doesn't see anything wrong in PDP which you people can't get off your mouth

Obi sef is not the problem but his followers, so wike godfatherism for his stooge is cool because it helps Obi ego

By March Obi would still decamp to the same PDP after he losses to Atiku whom is still his boss

Na una go dey stranded with Biafra or death again
You're always in the habit of talking nonsense, where and when have I ever talked about Biafra talk less of supporting the movement? If you don't have anything sensible to say just shut the fuckup and crawl back to that hell hole you called home

1 Like

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Melvinkel: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Forming allance with Governor Nyesom Wike is a very good idea which should be applauded .

Wike is a performing governor and has promised to give Mr Peter Obi all the necessary support he needs to be president and to achieve this, Both men must sacrifice one thing for the other.
Wike is ready to work for Obi over Atiku

Obi and labour Party must sacrifice governorship in the state to form alliance with Wike

It's a win win game for both parties

You be mumu for this word
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by flyingdutchman(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
There is no LP candidate contesting for any position in Rivers. Una no dey follow news? He simply traded with Wike.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by PrinceOfLagos: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Melvinkel:

You be mumu for this word
your papa top the list
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by DadaHammed: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Politics is give and take, LP and Rivers PDP will work together, if PDP wins state elections in Rivers which is highly likely and delivers Rivers votes to LP in the center, LP contestants will be given ministerial portfolios. That's the deal. It's give and take.

Urchins can now go and die, the Rivers votes wey agbado urchins dey do longer throat for don elude Tinubu. 3 million rivers votes in the bag for President Peter Obi.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Nwaetche(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
I am a Riversman and fully Obidient. I will vote Obi as president and SIM of PDP in the gubernatorial election.

Many of many friends are doing the same. I am sure many Obidient are voting personalities not on Party basis. This is the new nigeria and you have to come abreast with the times as children of Issachar in the Bible.

Abdul05:
I can't imagine this.. grin grin

How could he say such a thing like that .

Obidient is a confused fellow.. grin grin

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Sonyboom: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Even fools n lunatics be it from Biafra or alaigbo are entire to an opinion

PrinceOfLagos:
Forming allance with Governor Nyesom Wike is a very good idea which should be applauded .

Wike is a performing governor and has promised to give Mr Peter Obi all the necessary support he needs to be president and to achieve this, Both men must sacrifice one thing for the other.

Obi and labour Party must sacrifice governorship in the state to form alliance with Wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Zaydbat: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:
He never said this. And before you argue, I paid attention to the full event.

Wike made it clear and loud that PDP owns the state and that Peter Obi should not waste his money on Guber and house of assembly elections.

By the time Obi took over the mic, his response was that they are open to negotiations and that they're willing to meet later to discuss more.

Everybody knows that the labour candidate stands no chance at the Guber elections. So if negotiations work out, who wouldn't grab it? Even the Labour Guber candidate is ready to negotiate. cheesy

But yeah, street urchins can masturbate all day long like they ever going to vote the gubernatorial candidate in the first place grin
likewise presidential, everybody knows labour party stands no chance, if any negotiation is taking place is obi stepping down for BAT.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Moh247: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by BaddestQueen(f): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
grin
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by BeautifulMind2: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Very tribalistic in nature.
I feel your pain Tinubu is regional candidate for now Kwankwaso is doing finishing touches to Tinubu candidacy in the North
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol, only naive people believe, Obi is contesting this election...

Person wey go drop out of the race latest December

Obi is PDP, PDP is Obi
Atiku is coming
put your money where your mouth is, I'm ready to bet 500k that by January he is still in the race and blazing hot.

Don't be scared urchin it's just 500k,make I mention nairaland escrows?
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by DrAkpamudehe: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
We are voting for individuals not party.

I will vote Peter Obi for President.

PDP for Senate and APC for Federal House of Representative.

Very foolish thinking
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Roboto11: 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
blank:
He shouldn't have said it out loud. He's reducing the morale of those looking for state positions via labour party. How will those ones join him in campaigning?

There are somethings better left unsaid.

He no get sense before na.

Also, very selfish.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Roboto11: 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by ruggedtimi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
The lP candidate gas no hope of winning
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by blank(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

He no get sense before na.

Also, very selfish.

He has plenty sense but I want to chalk this down to euphoria.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by dodomayana73: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
A desperate and dangerous move by LP presidential aspirant. He didn't think twice before endorsing the PDP governorship aspirant so as to achieve his own selfish aim. No regard for his own party's candidate. Atiku Abubakar is coming to take over!
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by sukar886: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Cheap blackmail , make una go hug hot transformer
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by 467akinlabi: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
hahahaha I love your salty tears bro hahahaha I love your salty tears bro ...
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by Ikpaitid: 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi is a desperate IPOB fool,Wike de use am play football.
Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shinedu shame no dey cash you ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Despite Having LP GOV Candidate In Rivers, Obi Said Vote For PDP Gov Candidate by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Ok

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Shinedu, shame no dey cash you ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Seems As If The North Actually Has MORE Oil And Gas Deposits Than The South. / Who Do You Think This Fellow Voted For In The 2023 Presidential Election? / Senator Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels As His First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.