Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH (937 Views)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Obisbetter: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Obi will win Rivers with a huge margin . I was there live .
Wike hasn't experienced this kinda crowd before since he started commissioning projects.

Obidients stole the show today .

The crowd was so much . I was scared of stampede.

See the massive crowd that welcomes Peter Obi in the venue today .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzzEnhsnhM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Absuchat(m): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
We can do better....Obi kerere nke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by owobokiri(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Man Of The People

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Randy111(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
See crowd. This one no be campaign yet oooo. By the time he will come to campaign, pH will stand in ovation to our incoming president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Signum(f): 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obisbetter:
Peter Obi will win Rivers with a huge margin . I was there live .
Wike hasn't experienced this kinda crowd before since he started commissioning projects.

Obidients stole the show today .

The crowd was so much . I was scared of stampede.

See the massive crowd that welcomes Peter Obi in the venue today .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEzzEnhsnhM

ObiDatti Issa Goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by PureMe01: 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
I can see all the agbado dem peeping grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Teddy0147(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Signum:

ObiDatti Issa Goal

So this crowd reach 20% of people living in PH?
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by crossfm: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hehehe .

Better market da sale itself. Obi is a movement that can't be stopped.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Antyislam: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Am very sure no Yoruba Christian will ever vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, is an insult to us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Penguin2: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Agbado urchins and BATstards must be in sifia pains.

They thought Wike would support Tinubu grin

The truth is that even if Wike wanted to support Tinubu, the popularity of Obi in Rivers will make it impossible. Because Obi supporters might just get angry and vote against Wike’s candidates.

So, for Wike to deliver his candidates, it is imperative he aligns with the people of Rivers State where they stand instead of swimming against the tide.

Meanwhile this picture below is enough to cause thousands of Tinubu BATstards to consume Rataki like one of their ancestors grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Signum(f): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Teddy0147:

Oga, people only came to welcome him. He came to commission a project, not a political rally. Observe the difference.

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by Hoelujohn: 7:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Teddy0147:

One of my uncle that is supporting Tinubu has been in tears since afternoon. I understand your pains. Take heart.
Re: See The Crowd That Welcomes Obi into The Project Commissioning Venue In PH by temitope27(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
H

(1) (Reply)

Obi Just Arrived Ibadan (Live video) / Tinubu Aborts US Trip, Returns To Nigeria Discreetly / Asiwaju's Eko Miami. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.