Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State (3147 Views)

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Acidosis(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
VaginaMiners:

Useless osu pig.
It's so easy to identify those clowns
Invade, conquer etc
Dumbos

Yen yhen yhen... grin grin

Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Glink2018(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:

Bump. Oyo is a good start, a good way to invade the southwest region. cheesy

Come and Evade it now...perhps it is part of your Nyamiri territory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Biko please let sensible people comment

No disturb me with your childish nonsense banter or I will call the mods
do you know that Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond ?
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Will you shut up...

Why are Zombidiots always rushing to get my attention, qouting my comment up and down as if they get paid to do so

I don't even qoute you guys, except the sensible ones like ganisucks
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Is that what Cabal told you nwanem
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Stop telling lies, you are only asking because you are secretly BATified... Not any silly drone or stoning Lamba

Well as a new BATified fresher that want to attend our rally, you have to visit the campaign website to get the time table
Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Na only mouth Ibos get... See this one chest beating, as if when matter set you fit face auxiliary boys
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Acidosis(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Glink2018:

Come and Evade it now...perhps it is part of your Nyamiri territory

I will invade anywhere I want in Naija and with the right money, I can go anywhere in the world, buy properties, and become citizen. 10,000 of your pathetic types who are mentally trapped in their village deities cannot stop me.

If dem born your papa well, come to Ibadan and constitute nuisance. grin Na one small Hausa DSS guy go use your head play ludo. Pathetic loser.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Really

Explain the picture bellow
shatap what do you know
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

For this our Ibadan

Make the mumu man dey come

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow

I hate Drugnibu
you hate Drugnibu
we hate Drugnibu

thunder scatter Tinubu
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Blah blah blah

You are calling me a monster for expressing my opinion, yet hypocritically turn around to claim victim forming moral police

One thing I hate is hypocrisy

Allah hate Monafiqs than Devil himself
Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:

I will invade anywhere I want in Naija and with the right money, I can go anywhere in the world, buy properties, and become citizen. 10,000 of your pathetic types who are mentality trapped in their village deities cannot stop me.

If dem born your papa well, come to Ibadan and constitute nuisance. grin Na one small Hausa DSS guy go use your head play ludo. Pathetic loser.
i hope the love for Nigeria remain intact after the election

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by BaddestQueen(f): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
BaddestQueen:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Hahahaha

Obi is the best repackaged fraud and monumental failure that worth next to nothing

Prof Chukwuma Soludo (2022)
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Glink2018(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:

I will invade anywhere I want in Naija and with the right money, I can go anywhere in the world, buy properties, and become citizen. 10,000 of your pathetic types who are mentality trapped in their village deities cannot stop me.

Who you be for Ibadan ....Omo Yiibo making mouth... The deity in Oyo state will show you pepper.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Acidosis(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

When I get tired, I leave cheesy cheesy Nigeria has never been a do or die affair. If people don't want it to work, we move forward to saner nations.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Acidosis:

When I get tired, I leave cheesy cheesy Nigeria has never been a do or die affair. If people don't want it to work, we move forward to saner nations.
yes

You can even move to the neighbouring countries ASAP
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by clevybrown(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

For this our Ibadan

why are u panicking already? grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by clevybrown(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Really

Explain the picture bellow
u can't support Tinubu and not sound stupid...
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Allison012: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
don’t mind d nyamiri

They will learn d hardway
You will cry tire. because obi will be there. Pls let your tears full glass cup and don't put sugar. I want the natural taste of your tears. Thank you. Urchin.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Idaytesj29(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
MissLeslie:
He is welcome, hope p-squre will follow him to Ibadan.

Lol � These people are funny
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Mrkindness: 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Blah blah blah

You are calling me a monster for expressing my opinion, yet hypocritically turn around to claim victim forming moral police

Mohammed was a big monafiqs ( munafuki) he will go into peace agreement with a city and sign treaties with them only to invade them at night.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by jasent(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Blah blah blah

Nonsense opinion for supporting a thieve? Let he lead your household not Nigeria. God forbid BAThing
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by sukar886: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:

Na only mouth Ibos get... See this one chest beating, as if when matter set you fit face auxiliary boys
Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by XerXers: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
You yorubas don't seem to get it all, your time is up. Buhari is the only thing sustaining you at the center. You have never played at the center since independence. Even Obasanjo presidency didn't have Yoruba participating at the center. This handicap is caused by your inability to thrive in a level playground with Igbos. You had to look for anti Igbo bigot at the center before you could come close
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 18, 2022
XerXers:

You yorubas don't seem to get it all, your time is up. Buhari is the only thing sustaining you at the center. You have never played at the center since independence. Even Obasanjo presidency didn't have Yoruba participating at the center. This handicap is caused by your inability to thrive in a level playground with Igbos. You had to look for anti Igbo bigot at the center before you could come close
Igbos always disgrace Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by malel1: 4:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Ekejoestar:

Sha try and block road with your fellow urchins and see how ur blood will be used to paint the town red.

Fool , Labour Party rally in lag , roads were blocked what did u do ? Bitter idiot
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by shegzbillionz(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

For this our Ibadan

mad man like you are not needed here, grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Daughter Feels Safe In Lagos And Is Employed By Lagos State Govt - Peter Obi / Obidients Dancing Jubilating Outside Court Room For Peter Obi / Gov Fubara Revokes Road Construction Contract Awarded By Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.