Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State (3148 Views)

Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School / FG Hands Over Ibadan Inland Dry Port To Oyo State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by shegzbillionz(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Blah blah blah

You are calling me a monster for expressing my opinion, yet hypocritically turn around to claim victim forming moral police

One thing I hate is hypocrisy

Allah hate Monafiqs than Devil himself
Bleep ur allah expression of opinion kill ur mother
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by shegzbillionz(m): 5:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Na only mouth Ibos get... See this one chest beating, as if when matter set you fit face auxiliary boys
What do u know?
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by shegzbillionz(m): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Will you shut up...

Why are Zombidiots always rushing to get my attention, qouting my comment up and down as if they get paid to do so

I don't even qoute you guys, except the sensible ones like ganisucks
atleast u can find sensible ones, but all urchins are mentally deranged and deserve to be racked with 2 by 2 in the back head instead of mere quoting grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Jflex07(m): 5:16am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Weyrey tutu

For this our Ibadan

Make the mumu man dey come

Key pad warrior. When him.enter na you will be no.where to be found.. Las las you go dey suck tinubu flaccid balls grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:41am On Nov 18, 2022
XerXers:

You yorubas don't seem to get it all, your time is up. Buhari is the only thing sustaining you at the center. You have never played at the center since independence. Even Obasanjo presidency didn't have Yoruba participating at the center. This handicap is caused by your inability to thrive in a level playground with Igbos. You had to look for anti Igbo bigot at the center before you could come close
you and your kindred will cry again under Tinubu government
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by traihit: 5:54am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Blah blah blah

You are calling me a monster for expressing my opinion, yet hypocritically turn around to claim victim forming moral police

One thing I hate is hypocrisy

Allah hate Monafiqs than Devil himself

So werey tutu is an opinion Abi?

Later on they'll be saying Obidients are aggressive, they're insulting yen yen yen....

I'm tempted to call you too werey gbígbẹ but I overcome that temptation.

If you want to express opinion how do you do that? Or I forgot, you're one of the Agbero battalions.
Re: Peter Obi Is Coming To Oyo State by Benwallt(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2022
d
XerXers:

Your Jagaban was well received in Imo. Avoid bitterness in politics. Peter Obi has raised the bar in Nigeria politics. Thuggery, agberoism, ethnic rancour etc have all taken backseat
I thought you guys said he was disgraced.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Are No Cowards... History Proves It.... Reni Omokri / Your Favourite Newspaper Columnist? / Presidential Pardon For Major Hamza Almustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.