Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Shagging A Neighbors Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shagging A Neighbors Wife (4475 Views)

I Caught My Husband Digging Our Neighbors Wife Through Our CCTV. Pls Advise Me! / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Quality20(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
As a man, have u ever encountered a strange situation, where a neighbour told u that he is gonna be away for some days and consequently gave u permission to be shagging his wife while he is still away till he comes back? Did u agree and how did it end?
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by josephevergreen(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
No
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by lifenija: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
First u not a man.
U sound like a child in secondary school

2. boring thread

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by ValCon888: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
This story looks like someone's self-service fantasy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by illicit(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wake up
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by brain54(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
I hear people from benue state do this…

They use their wives or daughters to entertain guests. Don’t know if it’s true though…

I asked my benue friend he didn’t give me a straight forward answer.

2 Likes

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Quality20(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
brain54:

They use their wives or daughters to entertain guests. Don’t know if it’s true though…

venue ppl are northerners and they are all over d northwest, northeast and central. the culture must have spread all over d north by now

1 Like

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Quality20(m): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
josephevergreen:
No
eyya u never see too much be that
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
No sir
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by headbasher96(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:

why not go down there and have a first hand experience una go sit in one state all una lives the talk rubbish go and try it and lose your life weyrey

8 Likes

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Premiumwriter: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:

this is said a lot about the tiv people of benue state.

It is wrong though.

Tiv people are quite hospital, so bad that people spread these false information about their culture.

They don't give their wives, instead they make their wives give you their wrapper to change into if you are a stranger to make you more comfortable and feel at home.

The idomas, which I am by the way, are more strict. A married idoma woman cannot give you any wrapper she has used, it doesn't matter if you are freezing to death, she is not allowed to give you her wrapper.

A lot of people spread bad information about the tiv culture though but that's far from reality.

Quality20:
venue ppl are northerners and they are all over d northwest, northeast and central. the culture must have spread all over d north by now

3 Likes

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by brain54(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:

It is wrong though.

Tiv people are quite hospital, so bad that people spread these false information about their culture.

They don't give their wives, instead they make their wives give you their wrapper to change into if you are a stranger to make you more comfortable and feel at home.

The idomas, which I am by the way, are more strict. A married idoma woman cannot give you any wrapper she has used, it doesn't matter if you are freezing to death, she is not allowed to give you her wrapper.

A lot of people spread bad information about the tiv culture though but that's far from reality.

Interesting to know this.
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by Almaigaa: 5:20am On Nov 18, 2022
brain54:

Na LIE

Na Igbo people dey do am. Come to Imo State and see for yaself. It is also comon in Anambra.

Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by lifenija: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2022
Op is just masturbating seeing comment on his foolish post
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by JONSYN7154: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2022
Premiumwriter:

It is wrong though.

Oine, abole?
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by 2rez: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2022
ValCon888:
This story looks like someone's self-service fantasy.

Try dey read. Ask related questions if you don't understand. Anyway, no be story.
Re: Shagging A Neighbors Wife by yuping(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quality20:
embarassed Lol Benue people are not northerners, most of you know nothing, make TIv and Idoma person no catch you for this nonsense you confidently post.

(1) (Reply)

Your best friend having affair with your lover / Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria??? / That Day They Blessed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.